The Night of

What do you think will happen in the last three hours?

Ep 6 preview youtube.com/watch?v=o-S_FCvZmqk

>The Night Of
The night of what?
Fire?

The Night Of the Party

I dropped this after the second episode. Would anyone give a shit about this if it wasn't HBO?

I didn't like Mohammed not just insta accepting that he had to gulp some drugs in return for the favors he's had done

he's not that stupid, he would have been ready for that

If it ends the same way the UK series did, Naz will be released after they find camera evidence of the real murderer.

This is the best tv I've seen all year, what's the damn significance of the cat though?

As a typical HBO show, the evil white guy will be found guilty of framing an oppressed minority and will launch into a Nuremberg type monologue complaining about the lost of his country to foreign hordes...

Book it!

but his life won't be the same and the stigma follows him type of thing

retard

the cat is a shapeshifting demon who killed the girl

You cannot be this fucking stupid.

It would get even more praise if it wasn't on hbo though.

I am 99% sure Naz killed the woman when he was on drugs.

>she had that vibration. Like she the cat and you the yarn

Is that Dwayne saying that in the trailor?

>it's a diseased foot scene
>it's cadaver big black cock scene
>it's swallowing pussy drugs and then shitting them in front of strangers scene

>Naz is much more fit than last week
>inb4 in The Rock mode when he finally gets releaed

what was the point of the cadaver cock??? did hbo not meet its cock quota for the year and was like 'well fuck it lets just sneak it into the night of'?

Right? I saw the nudity and was expecting some delicious titties but I got cock.

I see you haven't read Henry Ford's The International Jew.

Didn't really like the ending to the episode, but a good one nonetheless.

Sounds like the hearse driver from the gas station. Chandra is in a funeral house.

fuck this show is good

He knew he was gonna do some shady stuff, he just didn't want to do that because he wasn't gonna be able to keep it down like he said.