Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

I honestly am not gonna be able to bear listening to this bitch's voice and seeing her ugly cunt face for four years.

I think you mean 8. And whatever fucking democrat (who will win) who they throw in after her.

Quite obvious really

Jennifer Lawrence of course

It'll be billed and treated as a huge thing, but it won't live up to those expectations, yet still be praised and Lawrence will be lauded as the new Streep.

I feel the same about Trump. They're both repulsive people, in every way

Carol Kane

already decided

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Dunham

but actually

Imogen gay Poots for the younger years please.

Does anyone else think she's actually really based on a personal level?

What kind of communist can't deal with someone who dislikes two people who happen to be at opposing sides?

no

Dennis Leary.

A previous First Lady? Married to a popular former President? A nu-feminist power icon? Someone who could become the most powerful and most popularly-known political figure on Earth?
Fuck no, she's not "based", she's a replacement for the one before

Cindy Lauper

sure why not.

nah. I listen to Trump rallys at work and if helps relax me.

I want another one, with Trump quotes

Who will be the stunt double for this scene?

She'll never be as famous as the Queen. Ever.

Who's going to play all the ISIS agents she sold weapons to?

Helen Mirren or Judi Dench or probably already in talks Meryl Streep

She'll be in jail for the next for years, so i wouldn't worry about it.

Michael J Fox

I meant Obama, whichever one. It doesn't matter

wouldn't be the first actor president with alzheimers

looks more like a seizure induced by brain damage

not to mention she literally has to wear diapers in public because she keeps shitting herself and needs 24/7 "minders" to help her walk up stairs

not fit for presidency

The Crypt Keeper

Trump is obviously the better candidate as people perceive him as evil but he doesnt do it on a concious level while Clinton hides a multitude of sins keeps her evil well hid.

Clinton is the more likely to lead the US into war and make shady deals which compromise our postition in the world and opens our borders to dangerous elements.

After the first black President of the USA; like it or not, you're going to vote in the first female President of the USA. It's going to happen, and soon afterward people are going to wish they read more.
I'm not saying Trump is an ideal candidate by any stretch of the imagination either. He's a caricature of a politician, but so is Hillary Clinton. I don't envy my Amerifriends in the simply shitty choices they have to make.
Strive to be happy my friends, no matter what. Or get a flight to Scotland and I'll look after you. Bring guns if you have them. It'll be fun!

Hillary Clinton is a caricature of a someone who is mentally stable at least.

I don't know how a fellow Brit such as yourself can look at Trump with anything but horrific disbelief. When he was in Scotland he couldn't even comment on Brexit without completely fucking up (claiming Scotland voted to leave, saying how the bad economy benefits his hotel).

Michael Fassbender, for obvious reasons.

He has a hotel to look after, so everything is going to be about his hotel.
Personally I think the Scottish government is a bit silly for not being friends with Trump; since when has a shitload of money been considered a bad thing? He obviously likes the place, and we have space in abundance. The country's fucking empty.
You'll get locals in different areas all objecting to wind farms because "they spoil the view! They'll wreck the land!" Well fuck them, that's bollocks.
And if a wealthy man wishes to pump his dollarydoos into bonny Scotland, then let him get his hole.

Hillary sold weapons to ISIS. She's a treasonous cunt.