We need a team to fight superman-sized threats

>We need a team to fight superman-sized threats
In all seriousness, what can any of these people do against superman? Most of them would lose a fight to fucking batman.

>Most of them would lose a fight to fucking batman.
Most of them did, hence being in jail.

yet another marvelfag getting his opnions from reddit letter media

He would tie Superman in a lot of ropes

essentially becoming the main characters of your own series invokes certain rights and privileges including, but not limited to, plot armor.

So why hire them?

Underrated post

Are you saying he's wrong?

They're bad guys so they have nothing to lose if they die

Simple really no harm no foul

Superman is vulnerable to magic, so Enchantress was really the only viable countermeasure

>DC can't even make strong anti-heroes right
imagine the Thunderbolts going up against these fags

is captian bommerangs power actually just throwing boomerranfgs?

>Most of them would lose a fight to fucking batman
you say that like it's a bad thing
Batman beat Superman in BvS

>In all seriousness, what can any of these people do against superman?

They couldn't do shit...except Enchantress, and possibly El Diablo.

Which raises an interesting question: as Deadshot mused, did Waller really create the Squad as a group of "patsies" in case she lost control of Enchantress (which she did)? As revealed, their only mission was to rescue her ass, and that was it. She said she'd send another helicopter...would she? Why would she value Flagg and his operators over the government employees she casually gunned down?

>Rope mastery

you're fucking kidding me, this jobber is an actual bonafide DC villain?

Isn't he like Green Arrow, just trick boomerangs instead of arrows?

Yeah but Batman beat Superman. I think if the SS had Joker leading them, they'd have the leadership and resources to find a way to beat Superman.

Not all at once though. Do you think the Power Rangers could have done the shit they did if their robots didn't form up and combine?

In my head the movie would have been better if:

>Why putting Harley on the team? Whats she gonna do?
Ok, at the end we make a scene where the black woman meets the Joker in secret and he gives her back her kid. Revealing that she was coerced into creating the group just as an excuse to get Harley out of jail. It is revealed that Harley was never in danger because her neck thing was rigged from the beginning.

>Why the Australian guy and the ropes guy?
Fine, kill them during the final battle.

At the end the suicide squad was an elaborate Joker plan to get revenge on some criminals that double-crossed him and free his gf.

The same way Superman is always defeated, by grabbing some of that glowy green rock and putting it in his general vicinity.

Christ, my man Captain Boomerang could 1v1 supes with a few krypto-rangs.

They were really lazy with the powers. All they had to do was give Harley a giant rubber hammer to show super strength.