6 writers for a spider man movie

>6 writers for a spider man movie

meme is money

I can already smell the shit

Rotten Tomatoes will love it though

They should make a movie about this crew's process of writing the movie.

final score
>ROTTEN TOMATES 93% fresh
>ACTUAL SCORE ...6.8

Quips don't come easy.

I think that costume looks gorgeous, I love the material and patterns

>zero writers for a suicide squad movie

web shooters are so fucking retarded. it's much better when he has the natural glands in this wrists instead of being hurdur super genius smart boy who can invent this shit hehe

holy fuck how can someone as pleb as you exist?

how can someone be such a complete pleb that they actually watch and enjoy this kind of garbage go back to fucking reddit you capeshit faggot

kys

Okay there is no way there is a good movie leftover at the end.
Who the fuck thinks this is a good idea?

Is this sony again? Is someone at the top of sony trying to crash the company?

meh no, natural glands that excrete spider webs is fucking retarded.

The script was completely rewritten
The vacation writers have nothing left

Easily that many writers touch most movies' scripts, it just doesn't usually get attention because WGA rules make it so that only a few get credit.

And remember: a guy who is known for his somewhat decent horror films is directing this

t. someone who doesn't work in the industry

why do you pretend to know what you're talking about?

>SPIDER MAN being able to naturally shoot webs is dumb
kys retard

>WGA rules make it so that only a few get credit
lmao this isn't true at all

But walking up walls and super strength and invulnerability, plus a weird psychic thing that spider's don't have aren't?

Why are capeshit fans so autistic?

if the gland was in his anus, I think it would be nice.

if he can't shoot them naturally he just turns into strong dude who can climb walls and precog.

those powers aren't limited to spiders. ants can climb walls and are strong af.
Organic webbing is what puts the Spider in Spider-Man

Add me to the list of people who think organic webshooters make more sense that the ones Peter made.

Are thry going to hire dickhead jamie foxx again.

They just need to to pay sam raimi and toby mcguire to make a spiderman 4
Reboots have sucked.

It's not necessarily dumb, just ups the creep factor.
You want Spidey to appeal to kids, you can't have him shoot out magic jizz all the time.

I like the theory that his powers gave him a subconscious ability to mix the chemicals to make webs.

Why does Marvel make god-tier costumes while DC has only made 1 good one?

Spider-Man's powers have never been spider-related. His powers as originally described were:
proportional strength of a spider
all parts of his body are sticky
flexibility
superior agility, reaction time, and reflexes
precognition
durability
perfect equilibrium/balance

HE made the webbing himself because he was bitten by a spider and decided to be a spider-themed hero.

He's had organic webbing since.. what, the early 2000s? And then only for a while? The organic webbing is a product of the Raimi movies... because that is somehow more believable than making them yourself. Just stop.

inb4 critics hail it as the best spiderman capeshit of all time, praised for it's outstanding diversity, minimum 100% rating on rotten tomatoes

Spider-Man 2 had 6 writers. What's the problem?

What? So kids were creeped out by Ultimate Spider-Man and Raimi's Spider-Man?

This makes no fucking sense and you know it. Stop bending over backwards to justify it. It was a cheap plot device to ratchet up tension when the web shooters broke or ran out of fluid every other issue. It wasn't some calculated effort to not "scare children". Why the fuck would THAT be the line?

>Ultimate Spider-Man

Nigga USM had webshooters

This isn't god tier you pleb

You're right, the glands are supposed to be in his ass

It must suck to be a DCuck. They have to watch amazing movies from Marvel twice a year and try not to cry.

Come on dude. This guy has seen all three Raimi Spider-Man movies and is clearly an expert on the character.

unironically this. web shooters are insanely retarded. SPIDER-MAN can't do the thing spiders NATURALLY DO but instead has a psychic sense, retard strength and speed? at least they gave him wall crawling

You're right. I remember how the Raimi movies were all box office and critical failures because kids refused to see such a creepy Spider-Man movie.

His Civil War costume was the exact same, and it was incredible.

I'm with these guys

natural shooters> mechanical shooters

He was working on the formula before he was bitten. It was supposed to be an incredibly strong adhesive but it dissolved after an hour.

I was a little bit as a kid, at least when they showed the throbbing gland.

Webshooters didn't run out of ammo every issue though, probably one in 30. They were there to show Peter is a science wiz, like creating a device to deactivate Vulture's wings.

> I think there is only one writer on movies.

holy shit

His Civil War costume is 100% computer generated.

I like the idea of web-shooters, but I don't like those webshooters. They look straight out of a Scyfy channel show.
Something more simple would look better and more believable.

The main dude from freaks and geeks is writing this?

It has nothing to do with believability. It's about a human spider who fights crime. Making Peter a super genius is just thematically retarded.

It's not, but they sure added cg on top of it, they will probably do the same on his movie.

I heard that but don't believe it. There's part where Holland is laying on the ground and RDJ bitches at him. There's no way that was CG.

I've got an idea for the next Spider-Man and I want you six to write it!

where does that poster say this? the guy he is responding to (you) is flat out making shit up

That looks like utter shit.

was this shit really in civil war?? holy fuck so glad i skipped this one

Spider-Man needs a portable umbrella he can carry around for when it rains. It can have one of those wrist straps so he won't lose it if he drops it.

Pleb user confirmed

I'll justify it any way I want YOU ARE NOT MY DAD!

Well, it's only a Telecine. When the hell is the Blu-Ray out, anyway?

Also, nice trips, you bitter man

It's a camrip, no shit it does.

Yea, the design was all done in post. The design hadnt been finalized yet. He wore a suit with a more blank look to it. It was CG

Why would that change anything? It's the obviously CGI body movement and mask that standout. A clearer cut would only make that more obvious.

>smart enough to create the web fluid and web shooters
>but not smart enough to create something else and sell/patent it
>b-but muh miserable Parker luck!

instead we get another mopey Parker struggling with bills and poor aunt May

Regardless of how you feel about the new spider-man, its pretty awesome that they got him in the MCU. Never thought that would actually happen

The design was CG. The actual suit fabric he's wearing was real. It looked great in the theaters, so there's no reason to believe a blu-ray wouldn't look just as good.

They also didn't want the outfit to be leaked before hand; or so I think I remember hearing.

>It looked great in the theaters

If you're fucking blind I suppose.

You mean blind to bias? Sure.

I agree. Those who don't are redditors

Jesus Christ, you're a pleb. Peter's character struggles with balancing being Spider-Man and living a normal life and being Spider-Man ALWAYS wins. Do you think he has time to stand around in the patent office?
>This month in The Amazing Spider-Man, Peter waits for 6 hours at the patent office and is finally told he forgot to file for CP-H479... EXCELSIOR!

This is why none of you autistic fucks are actually writers.

Video is literally right here in the thread. You're the one suggesting that somehow being bigger and clearer would somehow make CGI less obvious.

I guess it's almost... subjective... woah

You're saying Peter Parker never has 6 hours of free time? Doesn't he work and go to school? What the fuck are you even talking about?

Looks fine to me desu. I never saw any reviews or anything bitching about the CGI. Seems you're the odd one out.

I'm kinda 50/50 guy (unfortunately, see positives in both sides).

However, let's address the real issue...the web fluid should be coming from his ass; not his wrists.

It isn't. It's obviously CGI. Just because you lack a discerning eye doesn't mean it isn't immediately apparent.

Reviews never bitch about CGI in superhero movies despite it being almost always terrible.

Eh, because it will?

Even clearer

Web shooters in his butt, like real spiders.

CGI is always better when it's harder to make out. That's why smart directors use it for very minimal enhancements and hide it in dark, poorly let scenes. You're arguing that doing the complete opposite of this will actually make CGI less apparent.

The fact that people ITT weren't even aware that was a mix of CG and practical effects until this thread proves it did a convincing job.

GOLDSTEIN HAHAHAHAHA

>CGI is always better when it's harder to make out. That's why smart directors use it for very minimal enhancements and hide it in dark, poorly let scenes.

No, that's a way to hide bad CGI.

In this capture of an actual high resolution video
the costume looks great, what more do you want?

I'm saying that even having the thought of why Peter doesn't just make billions of patents is so fucking retarded that it literally hurts me to accept there are people this autistic in the world. Who the fucking fuck would want to read about that shit?

And for the record, Peter was a full-time student, worked odd hours at the Bugle, tried to maintain relationships with Gwen Stacy and Mary Jane (his marriage failed because of being Spider-Man btw) and took care of his elderly aunt ON TOP OF BEING A FUCKING SUPERHERO. So to answer your incredibly retarded question, he probably didn't have 6 hours to spare.

People like you cannot handle fiction. You need every dumbass hypothetical question answered or you just cannot accept the reality of the story. You must be a real fun guy to be around.

No, it proves those people were morons.

that's adorable

Wait, you actually thought that picture was supporting your argument? It looks good for a video game. It's clearly CGI.

>Jonathan
>John
>Jon
>Christopher
>Chris
>Erik
The "same name" gag could be okay

What happens if this movie is shit? Like actually shit, not meme Sup Forums contrarian shit. Objectively shit, critics and audiences think so.

lol they are scrambling to come up with something half as good as BvS

RIP marvel

You're a fucking idiot. No one wants to read about Pete at a patent office. That's precisely why you do not introduce a plot point where Peter is a super perfect genius inventor. How are you not getting this?

What? I don't read comic books, are you telling me there are versions of Spider-Man in which he has cans of silly string strapped to his wrists?

>poor high school student
>can afford to make endless amounts of a highly strong substance

Organic webs makes more sense.

We know it's CGI (actually it's a mix of CG and a real costume), but the discussion was not about if it's CGI or not, you pet. You said:

>You're the one suggesting that somehow being bigger and clearer would somehow make CGI less obvious.

And it makes it less obvious, it looks clear, good CGI. You said that there would be no difference between a cam rip and a blu-ray and it's a fucking big difference.

Literally every incarnation except for man spider and the black suit.

See the thing is that I'm not riding the spectrum train like you so I never had a fucking problem with Peter being a genius. I find it more unbelievable that his entire biology would be changed to allow him to magically jizz out unlimited amounts of webbing. Is it connected to his diet? Does he need to eat a ridiculous amount of carbs to produce them? Is he like the Flash who has to eat hundreds of thousands of calories? Organic webshooters are fucking retarded you should kill yourself for ever thinking otherwise.

lol marvel childrens movies

No, it doesn't. The fact that it's a still photo makes it less obvious. CGI is always more apparent in motion. The fact that you need this explained to you is utterly baffling.

>60 fps
Peter Jackson please go.

It's basic thematic storytelling, dipshit. But comics are too obsessed with their shitty perfect protagonists that no one can ever just be gifted, they have to be the best at whatever it is they do. It's childish power fantasy that is in direct contradiction with the narrative themes.

BvS 1 writer
Spiderman 6 writers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!