What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Spider-man.

His problem is his photographers aren't out there getting pictures. Pictures of Spiderman.

spiderman

not his tempo

RUSHING/ DRAGGING

Chronic hemhroids

Miss Brant give this man his (You) and throw in a bar of soap!

>If we can get a picture of Julia Roberts getting gangraped by a wild pack of niggers, we can certainly get a picture of this cumguzzling backside bent faggot!

How did I not get this as a kid?

He doesn't wanna be famous, I'll make him infamous!

What is this kind of haircut called?

>If I can't make him famous, I'll make him fucking INFAMOUS, you motherfucking cocksucking twink pieces of shit, I swear this fucking city deserved 9/11!

J Jonah Jameson had no chill, but I wouldn't call that a problem tho, it was a different time after all.

the kino

>Miss Brant if you give me lip about the soap again i'll turn you into soap you stupid fucking faggot Kike.
What did he mean by this?

He was a BASED man surrounded with cucks and half-measures.

>faggot
I think he was implying she was a man, calling someone a trans gender individual was an insult in those days.

>I swear this city deserved 9/11
WTF? did he actually say this? I have only very vague memories about the movie as I haven't watched in +6 years.

>not remembering when he threw the rival reporter out the window yelling "ALLAHU ACKBAR" when he couldn't compete with Peters photos.

Pictures
Pictures of Spider-Man

It was a different time

>6+ years
There's your problem, more recent cuts took out the humor "of the age". It wasn't until recently that a revival movement changed it back, with an added warning making sure to point out that this is a product of its time.

>mfw that abortion scene right after the speech denouncing Zionism.
The revival was intense

I can't finish it desu

Seriously, where does this meme come from?

>a twink faggot in a gimp suit never stood a chance against the reich

Jesus Raimi what were you thinking?

I'm not sure but I assume it comes from the idea that they rebooted spider man way too quickly, thus posting obscene "quotes" and "how did raimi get away with this?" Followed by " it was a different time", mocking that it was in fact very recent. thanks ruining the illusion!

Just had to ruin it didn't you?

chariots

>meme
go watch the movies again

He started it!

Maybe we need a spider equivalent of hot head.

>I wish that I had been bitten by a cop instead, to really put the fear of God into the niggers of this city.

Woah, what the fuck, Raimi?

>Fix the fucking door, or I'll fix your fucking ferret faced daughter

what were you thinking Raimi?

I'd also like to know. I don't know if you can even Google it.
>lurk more
it popped up after I started lurking, which was years ago

4plebs archive, you'll find it

Seriously how did Raimi get away with this?

>J. Jonah Jameson
>What was his problem?
He secretly had an incest fetish. It wasn't brought up much. In fact, this didn't make it into movies and the comic it was in got pulled quickly (like most of the ones talking about his "peculiarity"), but once he got drunk and almost told Peter about it. He then turned the sentence around and asked Peter to get his friend Spider-man to wipe incest off the face of the Earth. Peter could tell what was going on at that point, but he agreed.
The rest is history.

>fuck the spics and the niggers, kill em all spidey

it was a different time

>$300 for all of them? Jesus Parker, I didn't take you for a kike.

Holy shit Raimi

kek