He's a gay retard.

that face when he privated all his old autistic videos

art

HEY THATS PRETTY

absolutely

Why? His overgrowth videos were funny.

he HATES them

Then why did he record them?
I think it's more to do with his new friends making fun of his old gaming videos.

He sure used to be.

that gangnam style vid of his

also where can i find his old videos from 2012?

edups: lubitsch
maxmofoe: hawks
jojivlogs: buñuel

i used to like his kickstarter crap now all his videos are meme filled garbage to pander to 12 year olds and he barely ever uploads anymore

same with jojivlogs

Imagine being friends with a megalomaniac chink, a wacky hipster game dev, a loud girly aussie, a fat gay disgusting aussie, and a retard with a camera.

His content is hilarious but he seems like the kind of guy that HATES his fucking fan base with a passion or at least is pretty tired of it.

this

really nigga?

Does anyone else just feel so bad that the cancer crew of Frank, Max, and HTB sucked him in to make videos with them? I feel like it was only because he was around the same age as them and had similar popularity. He honestly doesn't belong with them, and really tries to make quality videos

Would imagine it's better than being friends with your salty ass, though.

I think most major YouTubers think their fanbases are full of retards.

frank and idubbbz mesh pretty well since they seem to draw from the same vein

max, HTB, the fat fuck, and the rest of the fagots are just terrible though.
>CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT
>BOISSS
>DEEZ NUTTS

Who's the wacky hipster game dev?

Radjor

I like Max, but I definitely don't like Max when they're all working together.
I don't even know how max retained a fanbase after like 8 months of not uploading on a single channel.
Also, why is Anything4Views in their group? He doesn't live off ad revenue like they do

Oh, this faglord.
twitter.com/RadJor64

He is their DUFF (designated ugly fat friend)

I think it's a pretty sweet deal to let a fat fuck in your videos if you can get him to tattoo whatever you want on him.

what's the most patrician youtuber with over 1.000.000 subscribers?

iDubbz is actually a solid conservative voice in the liberal shit fest that is YouTube.

Jerma985

he's admitted before that he does have genuinely heartfelt fans, a lot of them in fact, and he manipulates his fan mail bad unboxings to only show the retarded shit because 1. it's funny and 2. it gets him more pity letters that he keeps

he's playing us like a damn fiddle

still a great youtuber tho

Jerma only has half a million subs, deserves a lot more however

leafyishere

this

Castrate yourself, dumb niggers

Is Batsinthebarbell kino?

You can't be fucking serious.

>UUGGH LEAFY IS LITERALLY ISIS HOW CAN PEOPLE LIKE HIM HES LITERALLY A CYBERBULLY BAKA

Butthurt leafyfag spotted.

i know its cancer but i like it

>dude

i don't care about leafy "cyberbullying" people, he's genuinely unfunny and tries way too hard to be edgy
although i get he's playing a character, that character isn't funny, even ironically

>dude

he's an funny shit. only people who like him are those "le epic memer xD" girls and autistic middle schoolers. he's gotten especially worse since he's been doing those animated segments in his videos.

Probably the most cancerous channel on youtube.

like literally butthurt, dude
i mean literally

you know this shitty site has become infested with reddit when they get triggered this hard by leafy

no youtuber is more Sup Forums than leafyishere

edgy, unfunny, but hard not to watch or notice?
i agree

t. leafyishere

fuck off you degenerate neo4chan pleb

I get more entertained with lazy gameplay shit like Funhaus than that kid. Can't understand how people like him. I'ts like he whispers into the mic so he doesn't wake up his parents or something

>>>/reddit/
>>>r/h3h3productions

let me guess, you nufags probably hate filthy frank too, even though he's been our guy since 2008

>Joji is a megalomaniac
Since when?

Dude's a genuine piece of shit. I'm not even talking about his "YouTube persona" but Calvin himself is an actual fucking scumbag. I can't reveal much right now, but as someone whose been in a few group skype calls with the guy, he's been up to some real shady shit ever since he finished school. Chad goes into it a bit here, but a lot of that is just the tip of the iceberg.

youtube.com/watch?v=9STY4o5X9Xk

I WILL say one thing though, because fuck it, it's also the tip of the iceberg in that, he's way older than he says he is. Last I heard, he was claiming to be like, 21 years old? Yeah, bullshit. Dude's in his mid-to-late twenties. He fakes his age to make himself younger in order to chat up all of those fan girls you see making vids on him. There's a reason as to why those started popping up in droves and it's because he leads most of them on in the DMs. That's where I'll leave it. A lot of this shit will be dropping fairly soon.

didn't Sup Forums play a big role in filthyfranks rise to fame

You gotta be 18 or older to be on this site.

lmao fuck off you literally can't stop the reptilian army

Sup Forums was filthyfranks rise to fame

but then reddit infested and we hate him or something now

This

lmao fuck off you literally can't stop the reptilian army, dude

Leafy is kino

P L A Y T H A T S H I T

leafy needs to kill his fetal alcohol ass

This isn't about "being our guy" you fucking retard. Do you really think that identifying as someone who visits this shithole is "hip" or "cool"? Are you a child? Do you seriously think that if some unfunny shit browses a certain webpage, he suddently becomes funny or something?
And don't get me wrong, reddit isn't any better, but don't treat an imageboard as a way or life or some shit like that. You're discusting.

Is the whole leafy shit just a couple of idiots trying to bait or do you people actually think he's remotely entertaining?

>do you people actually think he's remotely entertaining?
4.411.088 people think he is
because he is

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=Za5uxkIGLKY

>when you find out how many high schoolers there are on Sup Forums

Happening soon?

Leafy is literal 12 year old during his edgy phase humor.

I honestly have no idea why he is popular. He is so fucking lame.

git fuked

From all those new "edgy" youtubbers, pic related is the only decent and actually funny one

Prove me wrong

i'll fuck myself you youtube cuck, enjoy worshipping some fakeass youtube cunt

i dont even like that deformed looking faggot. just wanted an excuse to post that shinji pic. :^)

pewdiepie recently has been pretty patrician. his snail race 2017 vid was gold

Been a while since i saw one of his videos, went back and saw pic related.
Every title except the one about him asking for help is pure clickbait.
Global Rule 2.

mostly 14 year olds, congrats on being in that demo

literally baka

marina joyce

ugh god all of those horrid-looking thumbnails and titles what the fuck is even happening

yes?

youtube.com/watch?v=Unt4QDk28rs&feature=youtu.be

my fucking sides

> all these 12 year olds

Get the fuck off this board