youtube.com/watch?v=45qxojBH4aA
youtube.com/watch?v=yDXmefzIgnY
youtube.com/watch?v=g79_ljVC5Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=JiWU8tA7mOI
youtube.com/watch?v=iAye_iiy_hM
youtube.com/watch?v=lqGZzVuqrHM
youtube.com/watch?v=EAWgRb2NYUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've seen that movie. Lewis is the GOAT.

I guarantee nobody here has seen this. And no it's not my own film.

Anybody remember this mindfuck? Weirdest kid's movie ever.

Lol, everyone has seen Two Thousand Maniacs because the best band of all time, 10,000 Maniacs, based their name off that title. Literally everyone knows 10,000 Maniacs, the Natalie Merchant era was legendary. How about next time you post some actually obscure films? EVERYONE ON EARTH has seen Two Thousand Maniacs. The best band on Earth is named after it. Duh.

Bomb-ass soundtrack

as if even 10 people on here have seen it, if that

Rented and watched this multiple times as a kid. Cool to see someone else remembers it. :)

Seen it. Thought Blood Feast was more comfy but 2KM was better made. Color Me Blood Red was better in both respects.

pretty much my thoughts, but I gotta pull for Blood Feast as my favorite overall for some reason. It's probably the most bizarre one.

It's pretty good.

Actually, I change my opinion to Blood Feast being my favorite because of the comfy factor. But CMBR had that couple with the weirdly cute chemistry that was the best of any characters in the blood trilogy.

Partially filmed near the house I grew up in, in a small city. Grandfather was an extra

Batman v Superman

bloody mama

pure de niro kino

youtube.com/watch?v=vw6XpAkpXws

this was better than Power Rangers.

Tried watching that on Sci-Fi back before they went full retard.

Thats it. Or maybe it was the sequel? I think I remember some dude getting mutated but his body couldnt handle it and he died, but that might have been The Fly.

Saw it in theaters, actually.

Saw this one in theaters as well. part of a double feature, the other being pic related

that was the first movie, was it Mark Hamill that was transforming and died?.

Seen these two.

Also pic related is the funniest western I've ever seen. My pops has a copy on VHS he tapped of tv in the late 80s. I think it might be the last copy in the world.

THE MOVIE CALLED MY LIFE.!!.111!!!1!2121!!!

That flick felt like 3 screenplay's got their pages mixed up.

also pic related

Nice poster.

Ew...

not a lot people realize there was a crappy sequel to The Gate.

Randomly picked this up at the video store back in the 90s. One of the great endings in cinema history.

that human eye on the dog!

Very grim, very frostbitten

Is that that movie with the theme song that went "DIIIIIINOSAUUUUR" ?
And one of them wore shades?

They showed that on the Disney Channel a few times.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0

Yes? Maybe?

There were a lot of dinosaur based tv-movies in the early 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=45qxojBH4aA

I loved Annette Funicello before my nuts dropped. It's probably where my affinity for Italian girls came from.

If anybody had a torrent for this actually, I'd be glad.

Movie only made like $26 in theaters, right?

Yeah, that was it.
I remember seeing that movie as a kid, and having a hard time trying to find it again recently because I kept getting directed to EVERY other dinosaur thing from the 90s.

Yessir. That's specifically why I watched it.

How bad was it?

You can watch the whole movie on YouTube, apparently it's on Amazon too, VHS or PAL DVD.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDXmefzIgnY

Cold film

I've seen that fucking thing. Someone linked it on here a few months back and I watched it. No idea why

It's not any more bad than any straight-to-dvd movie about generic crimes being committed.

It just got like no distribution or advertising.

It's not The Room or anything, if it was, it would've made a lot more after like 4 people saw it and then talked about it to everyone they knew.

that's worse than the latest Emma Watson movie made in theaters.

Pretty sure it's only ever played in theaters. As in, there would be no DVD or blu-ray to rip. The trilogy (or was it just two films?) came through my city once and i fucking missed it. Kills me.

I don't know, I was corresponding with someone I met on my country's general on Sup Forums that pretended to have it. Given what he told me it was believable. Difficult to obtain but still, What is it? can be downloaded after all, if you haven't seen it. I'm dying to see the other three, or even Crispin Glover

youtube.com/watch?v=g79_ljVC5Wk

I'd be fairly surprised if anyone has actually seen this. It was actually better than I thought it would be.

A friend of mine in middle school recommended this as the worst movie he'd ever seen. Alongside Sorority Babes and the Slimeball Bowl-A-Rama. You aren't him by chance, are you?

Seen this one. Good, weird, movie before movies weren't afraid to be this weird.

I don't feel like posting the poster but unless you caught it on TCM that one night they played it: NOTHING LASTS FOREVER

Really? I've never looked for downloads of any of them. I don't do a lot of torrents and stuff. I wonder how they got out there.

I'd still feel reluctant to download them. Not sure why. I like the road tour idea.

that trailer is amazing.

i hope the movie is equally exciting.

You're an American, you've still got the chance to see him one day. Download What is it? I think that's the only one out there anyway. Also, one of the comments on the torrent:
>I am only downloading this as a close, personal kick in the nuts to Crispin Glover, who I only know as someone who locks himself in his room doing cocaine and refuses to make the appearance he's contracted for until he gets more money. (I'm betting this has happened a lot from the fit he threw.... it was like he was painting by the numbers.)
lel

Jennifer Help Us
It was up for free on vimeo when I watched it last year, apparently it got some festival acclaim. I thought it was a decent slasher movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=JiWU8tA7mOI

one of my all-time favorites, probably the best mockumentary I've ever seen, possibly better than even Best in Show

lol

Pretty good movie

Only reason I watched it is I thought I downloaded Prometheus (its fucking name was PromOtheus: Commando Stellaire)

It was bad

>You aren't him by chance, are you?
Nah.

I saw that movie when I was in elementary school. I was up way past my bedtime and I had no business watching that movie. It scared the shit out of me.

I saw it again after I graduated from college. And it was really bad. But it was one of those "it is so bad that it is entertaining" movies.

niqqer that movie is everywhere

one of the best horror films from the 1970s.

The blue max, can't even find the poster.

TCM plays this frequently

this

I think I saw this one on a weekly horror show called Svengoolie.

If it is the movie I'm thinking of, Clint Eastwood has a small role in it as a fighter pilot.

I love watching those old horror movies.

Seen it, posted it here in the "describe a movie you can't remember the title to" thread a few years ago and finally recalled the name.

>nobody knows H.G. Lewis

Maybe here, friend. Horror fans know him well.

Pretty sure they even referenced The Wizard of Gore in that Michael Cera movie where some high-school broad gets knocked up

Nobody has seen this

That's not unknown. My parents showed me this movie.

Too many to mention tbqh. At least in regards to Sup Forums.

Also a bunch of stuff I grab from CG I find hard to believe even the uploader managed to finish.

Anyway, I'll recommend this movie, since I never see it discussed here (or anywhere to be honest).

Legitimately good movie. Not just straight up exploitation.

youtube.com/watch?v=iAye_iiy_hM

Can't find a trailer, so here's a random clip.

Loved it as a kid.

This too. Fapped to it too.

Pic related is another one I fapped to like crazy after taping it off TV as a child.

Here's a clip

youtube.com/watch?v=lqGZzVuqrHM

One of the most disappointing rentals of my childhood.

Anyway; Pic related. Really enjoyable 80's teen flick with monsters.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAWgRb2NYUY

hahaha what is this 100 days of salo: American style?

Pretty underrated as far as I can tell. I've only seen the director's cut, but it's a solid, if unambitious, little film.