Does david lynch in the hollywood satanic elite?

does david lynch in the hollywood satanic elite?

Will he ever make another movie again, Sup Forums?

No
No

No Lynch is pure

This, he even made a kino about the purest subject matter known to mankind.

father-daughter incest?

now I want some coffee

>michael j. anderson used bait

>it's not very effective

>trusting a manlet

No smoke, no fire. And David Lynch is under water.

>does david lynch in the hollywood satanic elite?

He's literally Transcendental Meditation and Coffee, the director.

It's kind of creepy how into it he is, but it's nothing compared to satanism or Scientology.

kek

>There's a whole bunch of other stuff he never did either.

inb4 the fucking midget publishes a "tell-all" book and tries to go on talk shows

Yes, then it would vindicate why I've always despised the cretin.

He's not Jewish so no.

Remember when David Lynch was in several episodes of the Cleveland Show?

Isn't he admitting culpability here? Wouldn't he have known all this while working on Twin peaks, mulholland drive, numerous stage shows and other projects? And was willing to work with Lynch again for the new show? So he only reveals it after Lynch stops writing checks? Isn't that a crime to know a crime was committed and not report it, especially if you're essentially taking a bribe?

wasn't he like tricked into doing this or something?

What? I knew he was on Louie but wtf

He plays Gus the bartender.

Reminder that Lynch believes in Fern Gullyesque Fairies

Is there a legit story behind this or are you shitposting?

Transcendental Meditation kind of is the Hollywood satanic elite. Loads of fat cats are in on it, including Jerry Seinfeld, Bill O'Reilly, and Paul McCartney.

They all sponsor that shit and likely collect a pretty penny from the money that TM scams out of people's wallets.

David lynch was involved in the killing of kubrick, that's all I'll say on that matter.

>killing a 70 year old who was doing nothing at all
Yes, of course

his only good movie was Mulholland Dr. Debate me.

He never got to release the final cut of Eyes Wide Shut, he died four days after screening it. The final cut contains hidden clues that point to the actual secret hollywood societies the movie is based on.

Blue Velvet is just as good, senpai.

It was just a watered down, Oscar bait version of Lynch's masterpiece, Lost Highway.

Mulholland Dr. is connected to kubrick's assassination.

>Blue Velvet
>liking movies before the year 1995

is your birth age or something?

Not a scam bro, have you even tried it?

There were movies after 1995?

no

Just look at his daughter.

Yes, I enjoy meditation. I don't need to pay annual subscription fees to continue enjoying it.

I didn't like it that much either, but you can't deny it contained some of Lynch's greatest scenes. The Cowboy, Club Silencio, the dream sequence, the creepy old people...

He's great in it. A better reoccurring celebrity cameo character than Adam West and Star Trek Mr. Clean imo

Straight Story is pure comfy kino

I hate the fucking "cuck" meme, but Lynch literally got cucked into making SS; it's hardly a Lynch film.

The whole movie is based on a book released in 30's by some french author.
The whole script is the book itself, not illuminati.
>>>wikipedia

POST IT FAGGOT

What's with the random smiling girl in the Duran Duran concert that he directed?

I agree you can do tm without having to cough up cash, first time I ever heard of it was from Robert Anton willson like 20 years ago, he was really into it but never asked you to pay a dime

All of his films are based on books, but they are all drastically different from the source material.
>>>watch more films plebtard