If he would cut out the pot and get his shit together...

If he would cut out the pot and get his shit together, I honestly think he could make a better DC movie than any of the shit we've seen lately.

Other urls found in this thread:

historyvshollywood.com/read/tusk-movie-inspired-by-chris-parkinsons-ad-hoax/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's too afraid of the criticism.

even now he already makes better movies than DC

Have you read his Batman comics?

Epic bro who ya got in the next avengers battle? My dough is on spidey he's just too quick for black panther and cap

for you

I think Smith's problem is that he is film's equivalent of a Deviant Art user.

He has the raw talent (Clerks was good though unpolished, Mallrats had its charms and though it's dated as fuck, Chasing Amy had heart) but his complete overreaction to critics overrides his sense.

Instead of improving himself, he rants about the critics and just churns out the same shit he always has.

Smith could have been Joss Whedon but settled for being xXJoSsWeEDoNXx instead.

His wife would be the next obstacle.

Fuck off Kevin. Your movies are shit and your daughter looks like a goblin.

i put my nerd-buckz on doc ock, his power level is simply epic compared to the other super-friends

So accurate.

I also feel like a lot of his recent plots have been dreamt up while he was high as fuck.

>takes hit
>coughs for 2 minutes
>guys..I have the perfect plot
>what if....
>what if we turn a guy into a walrus

Thoughtful.

based on fucking what?! a podcast? it's definitely not based on the movies he's directed.

That's legitimately how Tusk happened.

Marveldrone detected. Needs quips in everything

His Green Arrow is solid. Batman Cacophony is an acceptable story that is a little rough around the edges. Widening Gyre is irredeemable shit.

fucking nailed it.

Do you apply the peter principle to everything in life?

I believe in Kevin Smith

Kevin Smith is film's Dobson except he has had sex at least once.

historyvshollywood.com/read/tusk-movie-inspired-by-chris-parkinsons-ad-hoax/

naw.

He has zero incentive to do much of anything since he's been coasting off of Clerks (1994) and Mallrats (1995).

the last time Kevin Smith had his hands in a DC property, he made Batman pee himself.

>mfw my captcha is a signpost named Harley Dr.
Cant make this shit up

>bland camera work
>dated soundtracks
>instantly dated "witty" dialog
>social media slave desperate not to offend anyone
>"look at me I make shit movies so no one can criticize me anymore, lol"

I will allow that he can work on shitty DC tv shows.

Don't forget he became a self-hating man because he married a harpie. Oh and because his daughter was assaulted one time.

>hating his dialog

Might as well have a big sign on your back saying "I HAVE NO TASTE"

Actually the last time was that episode of the Flash were he's stuck in the speed force. It was pretty good. He's doing another one in season 3.

nah. kevin smith is a cancer to superhero shit

he wrote this before he ever took pot.

i think is problem is he has no self awareness whatsoever. it comes off like he doesn't know what he's doing is dogshit, and it's not like he's conceited beyond recognizing it, he just genuinely can't realize when something is stupid. hence why he wears a hockey jersey and jorts everywhere and seemingly fetishes canada.

>pretty good
Did we watch the same episode?

He turned the speed force into a fucking religion. Kevin Smith is a hack.

Speed force is the one true god user.

Speed Force IS a religion.

He needs someone to work off. Compare his movies with Mosier to the ones without. His first five movies, although they had their issues, were still solid movies. Everything since Red State when Mos started doing his own shit instead, was Smith going too out there without anyone to keep him restrained

Didn't he post a pic on the internet of him crying about a flash episode or something?