Twin Peaks - Season 3

What are your hopes for Season 3?

I hope that we get to see some new footage of David Bowie's character (even though I know he is deceased but perhaps Lynch did secretly film some new content). If no new content was filmed then I hope they at least address what happened to him instead of just writing his character out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kinf5ApBjmg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That Michael j Anderson kills himself like lynch asked him to

Really? You are going to post this every Lynch related thread now?

Maybe you shouldn't have said these lines and then you would be in the 3rd season... but since your character clearly states that he will have a difference appearance when the show returns... sorry

what i'm most interested to see is how far lynch has developed twin peaks in this long period of time

Hope he fucks with the fanbase.

the accusations are nonsensical, really. it doesn't even make sense. Lynch has never shown any sort of interest or even thoughts relating to that sort of nonsense in his work, I don't see where it's coming from. And why anderson would know all this stuff is just beyond me too.

As for the show, I just want it to wrap shit up. Also , how the fuck is it going to look this long later. If they can wrap it up in a way that feels somewhat conclusive, i'd be okay with that. Even if they can't, as long as it's not a fucking full on blueballs cliffhanger like season 2, i'd be fine with that too.

COMMENCE HYPE:

youtube.com/watch?v=kinf5ApBjmg

>Lynch has never shown any sort of interest or even thoughts relating to that sort of nonsense in his work, I don't see where it's coming from.
Oh how wrong and ignorant you are

Lost Highway is perhaps his best work which combines lots of poetry scenes to tie in the 1st act and 2nd act

I just hope Lynch doesn't fuck up with all the new characters, resulting in a giant mess.

I think he'll be alright. Some of the original cast are old as shit and will probably just be background characters now, with people like Levy, Seyfried and Cera becoming the new young ones. The cast list is insane but I can see a lot of those just being cameos because people wanted to be in Twin Peaks.

Keep in mind that FWWM was supposed to be the first in a series of films that develop the Twin Peaks mythos.

Is it safe to assume that Jane Levy is Donna and James' kid and Michael Cera is Lucy's?

It's never safe to assume anything.

I hope they fill me in on what happened in the second half of the season that nobody watched

Seriously he put so much work and effort into Lost Highway and you have the nerve to say he just makes nonsense with no plot?

that's not even what I said you fucking mong.

I said he's never showed any sort of interest or tones of the accusations of anderson in his work. His accusations are nonsensical, not lynch.

asd

>show predicts when it will return
>show predicts an actor not returning and being replaced

Lynch confirmed for psychic?

I'm very excited to see Trent Reznor's role. I think this will be his first legit acting job, it's interesting to see how he's been making his way slowly but surely into the movie/tv business.

What, did he meme by this?

Michael J Anderson is a legitimate madman. He identifies so much with the character from Twin Peaks that his youtube channel is titled Man From Another Place. He feels majorly butthurt about not being invited back.

I don't think Cooper is going to be the main character

Season 2 was shit. The only expectations that I have are that it's going to be as shit as the X Files revival.

Who do you think the new Main Character will be?

Frost confirmed he is

wtf I preordered this book now.