Why can't I find any discussion about tonight's episode?

Why can't I find any discussion about tonight's episode?
Anyways this series just keeps getting better and better and I'm fucking hype to see how everything will play out. Stone is such a great character

so far its been pretty good not great though. i really loved the scene where he went over board and beat the shit out of the black dude in the shower

>"Confront him? What do you think i'm crazy?"
>actually goes and confronts him
Absolute fucking madman. That last scene was so intense. I hope Stone doesn't get shanked in the next episode's cold open or something.

I think the UV lights implied he made it back home safely at the end. Started and ended the episode like that. Of course this is wishful thinking because I really don't wanna see him go

Because nobody fucking uploads good 1080p rips. I'm not wasting my time watching 3000 Kbps bitrate rips.

Even the private tracker im on nobody uploads decent rips.

It's a decent show but it has some problems.

Nasirs character development hasn't been very good. I know nothing about the guy. In fact I know more about stones feet than I do Nasir. I really don't care about stones feet and instead of that stupid characterisation they should have focused more on Nasir during his time in prison.

Its also not clear to me why stone gives such a huge fuck about Nasir. He's supposed to be a scummy attorney that makes a living trying to keep low lives on the street, so I don't know why he'd be risking his life like this for Nasir.

Personally I though the newest episode jumped the shark a bit. Is stone a lawyer or detective? No lawyer would be out in the street risking his life like this confronting seedy black gangsters, especially when you're the aforementioned crumby lawyer I described.

I also hope it doesn't end up being the black guy. It would be too simple if it is.

Theres also way too much filler. Despite all this it's definitely decent and best thing on tv since true detective season 1. Also that one Indian lawyer girl reminds me choose amour which makes it difficult not to fap while watching 2bh.

*chloe amour

Please, if he was gonna die they would have killed him right there and shown it in plain sight.

Well you get what you pay for, I guess.

idk i think this episode missed the beat
like naz is suddenly kicking niggers to near death and swallowing bags of coke when in the episode before that he was still a sympathetic character
and the fact that the lawyer went and confronted the missing man and he fucked it up in the process, youd think that a guy like him would know that that would be a major mistake

kind of the worst episode so far
but im still looking forward to the next one

wasnt he in the previews for the next episode?
>tonight episode
>why no discussion
this aired two nights ago
thats why

Who do YOU think did it?

>be a criminal defense attorney specializing in poor folk
>don't notice that your client is being handed drugs and swallowing them in front of you

The step-dad
He acted too strangely.

Unless this is a True Detective scenario where none of the clues matter.

the black nigger
or the dad or the guy who he was talking to at the funeral

but im leaning towards the black nigger for obvious reasons

cuz hes a black nigger

Watch that scene again. Are you retarded?
Am I retarded?

No other user is retarded, Jew lawyer see's and mentions it.

So you're saying the problem is it's no longer The Night Of?

he did notice you dork
he actually says the words
>look naz i know you have to do this but if you get caught for this then its all over
like saying "i see what youre doing, dont!"

i see what you did there

>Tonight's episode

Because it aired Sunday and we talked about it for like 2 days

Is that the edgecore show?

no, it's that awful show everyone pretends is good just because it is on HBO

Hey, i actually think its good and i hate HBO.

so fuck you