Actors have no right to be depressed

Boo fucking hoo. It must be so difficult crying into your millions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5oLRdUeFd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

careful with those edges

Haha you r so right man haha

ITT: People who do not understand severe depression

do NOT speak ill of the dead

(You.)

You earned it, champeroo.

i don't care if you're rich or not but when you have children... i think it's completely wrong and selfish.

People who snort cocaine then complain that their brain chemistry is fucked up should hang themselves.

Let's see you become famous and how the papparizis film you every single second of the day as you get no privacy, everything you do is uploaded to social media.

Let's see how you like that

>money makes you happy
You're an idiot AND one of the reasons he killed himself.

perspective

children living in huts made of shit who walk 15miles to school every day have it better than kids who walk 20 miles to school every day

Wow

Here's how it is. You aren't going to like it, but it's true. We own celebrities.

He has received, for having worked for a few months of his life, enough money to ensure that he will never have to work again for many, many lifetimes over. Not only should he endure every single picture taken of him every time he steps outside of his house but, like all A-list actors and actresses, he should tell every single person who has a conversation with him or asks for him to appear in a picture with them, without the faintest hint of irony, that he is grateful for the opportunity to live a care-free life, thanks to the support they have given by watching films he has appeared in.

The problem with most of you narrow-minded cunts is, you put these creatures of flesh & blood on such a high pedestal, that you are completely blinded from the overwhelming, disgusting truth. Some professions are horrendously, abhorrently overpaid.

To anyone who says otherwise, you really ought to fucking kill yourself because your reality has been so grotesquely-distorted that death, I imagine, might actually be a relief for you.

that's the deal you make with the devil

you can be famous and a recluse
if you like having your ego's dick sucked, then that's your own issue to deal with

Yet another man destroyed by a woman

>it's an user cares about money episode

kek

This is such an underachieving loser mindset. There are millions of actors or say professional athletes, musicians etc who barely get by or never even make it at all. The few that do get paid this kind of money because they make the people who own the sports teams and movie studios etc even more money. You, the consumer have nothing whatsoever to do with it because you never once consciously went to a cinema to watch a Robin Williams movie because you wanted to support him.

It's pure free market at work and successful people don't owe entitled, delusional losers like you shit.

Williams didnt have much money. Forget if it was drugs or gambling or whatever but he was poor by actor standards and had to do that ahit tv show just to pay the bills. But money has nothing to do with clinical depreasion. There are billions of poor people that dont commit suicide.

I'm sick of people denying the truth of what really happend

Some people can't enjoy having money.

>arguing with copypasta
BAMBOOZLED

>muh hypercapitalism
>muh bottom dollar
>muh corporatization of everything

Know how I know you're a faggot born after the year 1995?

He wasn't depressed. He had the beginning of Alzheimer's. Who'd want to live and lose their mind over the years? Not me either.

He had Lewy Body Dementia. He did the right thing.

I won't even grace you with a (You)

>hitler did nothing wrong

THIS, fucking THIS.

yeah but celebrities are borderline psychos. also, who the fuck cried on your shoulder?

its a different thing if you looked up to someone and they did that though. which is why i hear people cursing robin's name.

TMZ shouldn't exist.

Asians don't do that shit to their celebrities.
asia; 10k usa; 1

You don't choose to be depressed, it's a disease. Part of overcoming that disease is understanding that you have a problem and seeking help. Sadly, Robin Williams never got the help he needed.

They do. You get creepy old men stalking 12yo j-idols.

James May has severe autism, not depression.
youtube.com/watch?v=F5oLRdUeFd0

white people have no right to be depressed

>using asians as a barometer of moral rectitude
Are you sure?

Only the mind can heal itself, money is only worth so much after many years of having tons of it.

Depressed and aspergers here. Robin apparently was an aspie too.

If I had all the cars and money in the world I'd probably have a similar level of happiness as I do right now as a 22 year old NEET virgin

(You)

The major news stations don't do it. And the majority of people don't lose their shit over naked photos that ruin careers. At least in Korea they don't

is this for reals? because that's the first i've heard of

The autopsy revealed both Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease

You don't deserve a serious reply but I guess you're gonna get one.

Once a person is earning a certain amount (I believe it's around $70k p.a.), money stops being a factor in their happiness. All other things being equal, someone earning $50k will be happier than someone earning $40k, and someone earning $80k will be happier than both. But, all else being equal, a billionaire will be no happier than mister $80k.

You think you're miserable because you can't afford that shiny new car? There are people who can't afford shoes that are 10x happier than you. That's because of their outlook on life, their support network of friends and family, their meaningful labour, their spiritual beliefs, their sex life...

tl;dr: We should all get off Sup Forums and get a life.

>And the majority of people don't lose their shit over naked photos that ruin careers.
Idols in Japan receive death threats and can lose their job if it's found that they're in a relationship. They have an even more cult like following with their celebrities than we do.

It's pathetic in every place.

ITT people believe money can't buy you happiness

except it does

this guy speaks the truth

Str8 UP

And he killed himself because his wife took all his money.

Damn. So why is everybody hating on him like he skipped out of secret Santa?

wasnt the point that he Robin had a couple marriages and his wives took everything from him?

ITT: Mentally ill NEETs with no self awareness.

Cunty McCuntworth? Is that you?

Yeah this is I why haven't done so yet. I don't have kids but I have an 8 year old brother who's the only person I really give a shit about in this world and I don't wanna fuck up his life with a suicide in the family.

>the one guy who stabbed his idol 36 times at a fan meeting
I think Korea is still worse about their idols though

The thing is, normal people want money.
Rich people have money and need to create shit to want in order to have a purpose and it ain't easy hence why they often get depressed (and coined the "money don't give you happiness" crap).

Fuck you dude. Robin Williams is still to this day one of the only celebrities whose death I'm upset over.

Yea, only poors are allowed to be sad.

>have kid/kids
>kill yourself

You get no sympathy from me.

Again with this fucking image? That's not him. It's some old Spaniard who died in 2002 or something.

Come on, man. Robbin Williams is dead and all you can do is post shit about money? You heartless cunt.

You fucking cunt. ROBBIN WILLIAMS IS DEAD.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Money doesn't buy happiness you ignorant little cunt.

to quote daniel tosh, it buys a waverunner.

being sad and being depressed is not the same

>Underrated post

This user gets it.

You clearly lack wisdom

Sure thing, moron.

None of them do

>ROBBIN WILLIAMS IS DEAD.
good

I know this is b8, but I have wondered between him and Jim Carey if it really can be mentally rolling to always have to be the funny man. Like with World's Greatest Dad--dark comedy but marketed as slapstick tier comedy because 'that's our Robin Williams'. Even Sandler looks depressed, and he's just putting out cheap comedies on the regular. Just to say, human emotions range and I don't think there's a single person who is happy and gregarious 24/7, but it's expected of these comedy actors, and it's gotta create some sort of imposter syndrome, I think.

Money is not happiness, but comfort.

>implying hitlers dead
Show me his body

Asians don't have celebrities because if they were actually celebrities they would've already came to the U.S.

>$ = happiness
Keep dreaming the big dream fagnon

Get a fucking passport

Mo money mo problems nigga. Go be an actual successful person before complaining about this shit. Oh wait you never will really understand what its like to be talented and famous cause you suck at everything

/biz/ here. Can confirm. Once I got super rich I had more things to keep up with and it got stressful at times.

Then I got an accountant lol

>this post gets completely ignored because it explains absolutely everything that was wrong with him, and it was the exact reason he committed suicide.

The motherfucker was hiding watches in a sock in his house because of how badly fucked his brain was he had no idea what he was doing half the time.

why are you posting this shit here too you fuck