Do you guys think Nolan's Batman movies would have flopped, sabotaged, media raped if they came out in 2016?

Do you guys think Nolan's Batman movies would have flopped, sabotaged, media raped if they came out in 2016?

I think Nolan was very lucky that he made those movies before marvel and disney started the dictatorship over the industry.

The whole "Suicide Squad" sabotage in the editing room was done by a Marvel guy I think,

I'm pretty sure disney would have destroyed his movies too.

Let me know your thoughts.

Also do you guys think DC will keep fighting against this sabotage acts by disney or will they eventually give up making capeshit movies? I mean it seems like disney is unstopppable, they own the entire media force and even have insiders at dc in the editing room, right?

Probably not

Raimi and Nolan reinvented the genre of capeshit, and without them, Marvel's "cinematic universe" wouldn't exist.

truest shit I ever read.

TDK is still king of the heap of shit that has been superhero movies. Even fans of the MCU and DCEU admit this by claiming its a "bad batman movie" because it's a legitimately, objectively good movie, despite being about people dressed as clowns punching each other. Which they do in order to remove it from comparison to all the other DC/marvel movies that have been released since, as they all come up very, very short.

It was so good it made people forget about the silliness of the concepts of batman and the joker, despite the fact it was built around the direct consequences of an entity such as batman existing at all in the "real" world.

>Nolan
>flopping

when will this meme end that Raimi's Spiderman trilogy was good?

when all the autistic people leave Sup Forums

We are the foundation of Sup Forums.

No they wouldn't.
People loved them because it was a version of Batman people had wanted to see for a long time and did not exist in live action media.

If they never existed and came out today, people would still love them.

There's a lot of hidden tributes to storylines from the comics throughout the movie, so it's not like it's something completely removed from the comics.

Nolan's movies are self-contained, it's an AU.

Nigga you're post '10, you ain't the foundation of shit

>The whole "Suicide Squad" sabotage in the editing room was done by a Marvel guy I think

Funniest fucking thing I've read all year

>Do you guys think Nolan's Batman movies would have flopped, sabotaged, media raped if they came out in 2016?
No, because they were actually good films, unlike those Snyder disasters. That's what you get with a proper director and cast.
I'll throw you a bone and admit that WB didn't mess with his movies as much as they do with Snyder's, but the latter has never produced anything worth watching.

Watchmen

Was a 3 hour long music video which completely destroyed the source material. This applies to most of the garbage he shits out.

I think you meant
>Raimi and Burton

These idiots really believe this shit. This isn't some snarky asshole trying to make DC fans look bad, this fucking mongoloid actually believes there's a holy war against his shitty taste going on in hollywood.

You guys realise the TDKR came out in 2012 after all of Marvels schlock, is a terrible movie with an inflated RT score and therefore doesn't fit your narrative about Marvel/Disney buying critics, right?
Man of Steel is a flawed yet pretty decent movie while the other two are complete trash.

The Burton movies were just as campy as the 60's tv show it just had a coat of goth paint put on it.

>Man of Steel is a flawed yet pretty decent movie
No it isn't, it was an avalanche of CGI, ads and idiotic dialogue. How does it feel to eat right out of the diaper?

>nolan's batman movies
>actual cohesive products made by a director who didn't have to deal with that much studio interferences and had a clear vision for what they were doing.

>everything DC's put out since
>incoherent messes further ruined by massive amounts of executive meddling

That's why the reception is so different, people didn't have to wait for the extended edition to come out to find out what it was the director actually wanted to do in the movie, the theatrical cut was definitive enough. Don't blame some vast marvelite conspiracy for Warner Brothers fuck ups, is this shit pushed by Warner Brothers shills or something? Try to convince everyone the bad reviews of their terrible movies are products of some vast conspiracy so people won't trust them.

Pretty much this.
Basically the only interesting superheroes are Superman (God-figure among us), Spiderman (metaphor for puberty) and Batman (the id). TDK has both of the interesting Batman villains (the Joker and Two-face) and so is remembered as the best of the three. This and the fact that although he has his flaws (his editing is way too complicated and unnecessarily bloats the narrative), Nolan actually has a minimal amount of cinematic flair (unlike Zack Snyder and the rest of the hacks that Marvel and DC get to direct their movies) means that Nolan's batman trilogy is head and shoulders above any superhero movie that came out since.

>Do you guys think Nolan's Batman movies would have flopped, sabotaged, media raped if they came out in 2016?

no because of his Trilogy the "bias" started in the first place. Snyder's embarrassing superhero movies are just a failed attempt at Nolan's Trailer Kino, even Nolan lost himself in his own style in TDKR. If you emulate other movies you have to face the comparison and compared to Nolan at his peak in TDK, the DCEU output so far is pure shit mate

>The whole "Suicide Squad" sabotage in the editing room was done by a Marvel guy I think,

How did the unknown Nolan get total creative control of Batman in the first place?

Did he kick the shit out of the execs? He looks like a man that could just flip a switch and go to town on everyone in the room if he felt like it.

He ruined TDKR himself

>nolan
>unknown
>at any point

no

he was unknown before he was known, fucktard.