How was that take Chris?

>how was that take Chris?
>hm? oh right yeah, it was perfect, let's wrap up for the day I'm hungry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXeTwQWrcwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those coats looking fucking comfy.

Is it true Nolan only does one take on each scene and just uses that?

no

yes

Maybe

Yes.

If you wish to make true kino (as Nolan does), you must have an element of spontaneity that one can only achieve by doing one -- at most two -- takes.

I don't know.

No. The "A little fight in you, I like that" line from the dark knight trailer is different to the final movie.

Really makes you think

thats eastwood

Also when you're known for perfection then every small imperfection stands out like a sore thumb.

can you repeat the question?

Could you repeat the question?

Yo know kubrick didn't film that, right?

>implying that was a mistake

this is what you want from film you retard

It represents an ominous presence that is always following us, ready to envelop us and bring devastation into our lives.

Those were unused establishing shots from an entirely different shoot.

>a bloke looking at the planes that are about to bomb him and smiling

ah yes

you are obviously autistic if you think that's someone smiling.

That's my problem with this "flaw". Why is it somehow impossible that a helicopter was flying in Colorado? Sure, we know it's the shadow of the chopper doing the shoot, but there's no narrative reason why a helicopter shouldn't be flying near the Overlook in the middle of the day.

>no black soldiers

let's get this shut out of the theaters boys

you have to go back

>people actually believe this is in the film

Try actually watching the shining instead of shitposting

Maybe he wants to die?

what did he mean by this

this

autists have trouble interpreting facial cues

although this extra's acting is well beyond shit, though, that's true

again, just because his lips are upturned 1 millimeter doesn't mean he's smiling.

he'd probably never seen a plane before.

check your autism

sorry you're too young to remember the good days

is this gonna be the new meme until it gets released?

Movie?

Upvoted

thats what you're whining about?
that notevenclosetoa smile?

look at this shit even when everyone else ducks he's still grinning, doesn't look scared at all

Almost all of the Joker's and even some of Bruce's lines from the trailers are different.

looks like he realizes he needed to act afraid about half way through

>not realizing he is a minor character with a suicide cult backstory who clearly has a death wish

lmao

if you think that is smiling you must be depressed

what? its exactly the same line

It's definitely an unnecessary lip curl.
I'd say he's trying really hard to hold back a smile. That's what it looks like to me.

It sure as fuck doesn't look like he's reacting to an incoming attack.

he's probably excited to see a plane for the 1st time, or maybe he's a double agent

When you look up into the sky sometimes it's too bright (even when overcast clouds can be bright if stared directly into), also it could have been raining, when this happens you often squint and smile as you look up, relax.

>upvoted

Shut up faggot, don't you dare reply to me with that garbage again.

I watched it not too long ago and that was in the film. Also, the film itself is trash. What's your point?

>Oh man, I hope a bomb lands on Larry.
>I fucking hate Larry.

movie?

Dunkirk by Chris Nolan

*Christopher Pike

is this saving private ryan?

down voted

more like smiling private ryan, AMIRITE?!

I still don't understand this, I'm going to assume it's some meme I don't get it and now I'm old.

Underrated post.

some autist is complaining that one of the soliders mouths is arching so slightly that it appears he's smiling whilst under attack

yeah 90s amirite?

As if no-one ever smiled while being shot at?

look at the webm, who looks like that when they're being shipped off to war and about to be bombed

Wasn't dunkirk just britbong cowards running away from the Germans back to bongistan?

Why the fuck are they making a movie about that?

yeah nothing comfy as sitting on a crowded boat while Stukas are coming from the sky.

The warm feeling of your comrades blood and you shitting yourself is really nice.

Why would you make a post like this? Are you trying to hurt people's feelings? Maybe think about something nicer to say, next time.

>My feet hurt

can legit someone tell me why there are only white faces I see?

is nolan really just ignoring representation for the sake of accuracy? it's a fucking movie, not a documentary

kill yourself

Shut the fuck off and get the fuck off my board you fucking racist cunt

relax lad, its bait

oh....sorry,,

Nah I was just

I just wanted to impress someone. I can be hardcore too, I'm not always the generic shitposter.

you dont need to shitpost to impress us, user

I like you just the way you are

>feeling sorry for the cannon fodder generation

I find their deaths hilariously pointless

What's his name?

Chuck Nickleback.

>wasnt pearl harbour just a bunch of cowardly americans getting BTFO?

why would they make a movie out of that?

but he's a big character in the movie, the point of the shot is he's smiling because he secetly works for the nazis and wants to die

ALPHA BRAVO CHARLIE

Are the Nazis gonna be the good guys in this movie?

>youtube.com/watch?v=EXeTwQWrcwY
didn't hear that line but a lot of the others sound different. Did they reshoot the entire thing or what

I guarantee one hundred 1 000 0000 000 dollars that nobody on this fucking board noticed him the first time he watched the trailer

case in point

One autist did. And that's all it takes

Thats what Nolan thought too bro

Bravo "Christopher" Nolan

does nolan likes to have twists in his movies ? than you know the answer

Maybe he is the crazy guy of the squad.

user you suffer from autism

Looks like the one film coming to theaters worth seeing among a mass of capes

maybe every reshoot of that scene costed 10k dollars because he had an actual stukas fly there (for authenticity) so he didnt want to reshoot it

This ty. I k owwww you fuckers never leave your homes but cmon

Is Nolan the key to memes? He can't help but produce memes with everything he does.

triple trips confirm

he's the JOKER in the pack.

of all the half assed explanations, yours is the most ass.

>he's probably excited to see a plane for the 1st time

This isn't far from the truth. Most of these men at this point in the war had never seen combat before (let alone dive bombers). Dunkirk was very early in the war and theses men were almost completely inexperienced.

Most of the German aircraft that allied soldiers had seen up until this point were reconnaissance aircraft and those were fairly frequent.

Up until this battle the allies were engaged in what was known as "the phoney war". Germans were busy on the eastern front and the allies basically showed up in France and said "we're helping!" but didn't do fuck all but make a gesture of defiance and fuck french women. Even though the allies entered the war in 1939 the "real" war on the western front didn't escalate until the summer of 1940.

The British expeditionary force are sadly remembered more for their sudden retreat than for any of their achievements early in the war.

tl;dr

In real life these soldiers would have had mixed reactions as well. The routine German recon aircraft that they were used to looked and sounded different today. Not all the soldiers immediately realized that death was swooping down on them.

so nolan is actually a genious?

Daily reminder that hitler let the pussy brits run back home with their tails between their legs because he didn't want war with britain and wanted them to sign a peace treaty. Instead the brits sided with the faggot frogs and gave us the shit pile that yurop is now. If britain would have stayed out of the war the world would be a much better place. Instead yurop is now run by communists and has become such a failure that britain just left the EU.

Because the British used propaganda to turn a defeat into a victory, and everyone now sees the event as a triumph. This happened often in WWI and WWII

Dunkirk you dumb shit