So is the new season opener episode kino?

So is the new season opener episode kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz2iS_lFi6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz2iS_lFi6s

>T.I. feeling awkward

Absolutely brilliant.

why is he so white

why'd they do away with the sliding doors that the guests would always struggle to open up when they came out?

He has no whiteness in him. He's black and Jewish.

>watching nigger comedy

Kys

>I don't have any friends
>no one likes or dislikes me
>they just don't care

you sound like you live a very happy and meaningful life

People who watch and enjoy this shit need to be shot.

I, too, enjoy the comedic stylings of Dane Cook.

narc

i'll bet you unironically use words like "numale"

I, too, enjoy the taste of paint chips.
No, I just call you a faggot.

>people unironically shilling this nigger

'sup, mellow mike

>uh, season 4, it never ends

Every time.

lol when did eric andre get on the edgelord radar? was it the rnc/alex jones thing?

Stop shilling this

Not liking an unfunny piece of shit makes you an "edgelord". Figures.

no, being edgy about it does. there's lots of things i'm able to just dislike without going into threads about them to call people niggers and faggots. sorry that you can't even see your own edge lol

You're being a total narcoleptic right now.

What the fuck happened
Season 1 and Season 2 were actually surreal, 3 and 4 are just lolsorandum shit

Would you say it's THE WORST SHOW ON TELEVISION?

> kys

Only edgy 14 year olds use that acronym, what a shame, I didn't want to believe it but it's true, Sup Forums is full of edgy 14 year old youtube watchees

No, that's Mr. Pickles.

Won't lie, I laughed hysterically at some of his earlier interviews even if in essence they were just lol so randumb.

Why would I watch now? He's been well established for too long. Any celebrity guest star knows what they're in store for now. There is no longer any Lauren Conrad bailing, Asa Akira confused or Ryan Phillipe thinking about strangling his agent left to offer.

(((White)))

What's the difference?

Ryan Phillippe was in on the joke

I agree but he I think he's upping his game for the interviews a bit. In the latest episode he had a nude guy come out and the rapper bailed. Same thing with the rats

i think the skits and eric/hannibal hijinx are enough to carry the show

those guests you mention were all in season 3. they should have known what they were in for by that point.

jews literally have white skin and higher intelligence than europeans though? if anything they are super white

>implying any one knows who the fuck Eric Andre is

Eddie Murphy Raw

Fuck you

>Hey, why don't you just make a rap song that goes AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Really? He's a better actor than I thought.

Are you sure? From memory the first two seasons had a couple B grade celebrities and mostly celebrity impersonators who looked and acted nothing like the actual celebrity. Think there's a chance it flew under the radar.

I think at this point Hannibal is more popular than him.

Sometimes this show feels like so randumb XD, but there's some legitimately funny absurdist humour and my sides hurt. They use that soft applause thing perfectly.

yeah, i literally just streamed season 3 yesterday and those guests were all in there.

>Replacing band members they had somewhat developed as characters after three season.

FUUUUUCK this shit.

Dame dash has sex feet. S E X F E E T

Is the Asian lady still there?

All of them are gone. Asian keyboard player, sax player who rubbed a hotdog in the Jersey Shore guy's face, drummer Eric always attacked. All replaced.

What I wouldn't give to get me a Dash rash

what is this
im not amerifat

Eric Andre and the show aren't really that popular. Most celebrities wouldn't know. What I don't understand is how anybody books a show without briefly googling it at least.

Most everything you see on tv is heavily scripted, especially true if its prerecorded. The spontaneity is an illusion.

Ashkenazis are white. Look it up.

I got banned for 10 days last time I posted Stacey.

It's part of the season aethetics. In the WTFpodcast he explains season 4 has a dystopian quality and he avoided sun to be as pale possible.

soo...BITCHES BE SHOPPIN

this is some good shit