Alphaman

This shit looks metal as fuck. Why is masculinity "uncool" here now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu9o8oMmPFI
youtu.be/yyw0xeOwVd0
youtube.com/watch?v=DsEBOlxw4f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>metal as fuck
Go away, Zack.

Wtf I love aquaman now

I do kinda want to kiss him.

Literally Chad: The actor

because style at the cost of substance is definitely what the DCEU has been lacking up until now.

Combination of r9k crossover and feminist shills

>tattoos

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

I didn't know aquaman listens to Mastadon

D-daddy

Justice League trailer started great.

I wish this was an Aquaman movie with Batman. The whole lovecraftian comfy fishing villages is comfy. But we're just going to get more wasted glorified cameo scenes.

How is he aquaman? He is literally Marvel's Hercules

I completely trust this absolute ruler with a booze problem of this isolationist kingdom noone has ever heard of.
t. Batman

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Wu9o8oMmPFI

Why do 20+ virgins make themselves so easy to spot?

You cant make aquaman cool or metal, its just not possible

Remember when he raped Henry on the red carpet?

WOW LOOK HE HAS TATOOES AND MUSCLE AND HE IS DRINKING ALCOHOL IN A WAVE LMAO SO ALPHA BRO I WANT TO BE HIM AND MY WIFE'S GF WANTS HIS DICK LOL BRA

in case you don't understand, my point is that it's hamfisted

What if the grapes really ARE sour?

>strong male character
>17% RT mysoginistic piece of shit... fascist even

You know it'll happen

Mods these people are faggots, ban them all.

I liked him before he was popular.

its mostly just the autistic ones. they can't help it.

Did you... just ask for moderators to ban people for having an opinion?

Always thought Aquaman was pretty lame.

I like this one though

liking autistic super hero movies made for manchildren is way more faggety though

Grow a pair.

Pirate-mode aquaman is literally his best interpretation. I wonder DC will have the balls to give him the hook hand.

New thread theme
youtu.be/yyw0xeOwVd0

i'm not the one swayed by dumb symbolism of virility though
especially when it's not real

Harpoon*

Also Brave and the Bold Aquaman was great too.

Man I miss that show.

You're literally proving Op's point. I bet you wear glasses.

pre-steroids

Laughed way too hard at this picture.

hahaha nice joke man upvote (+1)

>THat one 12 year old autist who thinks tattoos make them cool

he's a sea god who spends his time on coasts in fishing bars..

why's that so out of reach to you? pathetic little virgin.

He looks like he can out-cool Battfleck.

>Coasts in fishing bars
Confirmed for not having read a single Aquaman comic
Aquaman looks retarded here

So a fisherman finds a woman washed on the beach one day and nurses her back to help. They fall in love and have a child. Turns out that woman is the QUEEN OF FUCKING ATLANTIS. She has to return to her kingdom so is forced to leave her family. Years pass and blah blah blah plot ensues.

Guys this could really work as a movie.

Does anyone else think he's a handsome man? I'm surprised nobody talks about his looks

Damn. I wish I had his genes.

i do i am a numale cuck cauze glasses amirite
Op's point is still retarded though, every normie gobble this masculinity shit up because it's so hamfisted and idiotic

Sea gods who live normal lives as tatooed rocker fishermen is kinda dumb as fuck so yeah it's out of reach

You just laid out the first 30 minutes right there. His story isn't that hard to tell.

ORM

DID NOTHING WRONG

I need a v2.0

>Ray Fisher doing a Bloodsport impersonation

Nice.

Found the virgin.

>he's a sea god
>spends his time on coasts in fishing bars..
Aquaman as pathetic as always

You wanna say that to me in real life? Maybe we can settle it properly?

Well he IS the rightful heir.

Character is not white so that makes it at least 50%, if you don't want to be labeled a racist critic

i am :^)

i would and getting sucker punched in the face would only prove my point further :^)

How can one company be so alpha?

>metal as fuck
This is an 18+ site.

>sucker punched

I wouldn't sucker punch you, if anything I'd give you the first hit. But once you've had that, that's it, you're in my playpen after that. And you'll be my playmate.

I have so many liberal dyed-haired 'masculinity is poison' friends who are overtly splooshing over Mamoas characters, whether it's Drogo in GOT or Aquaman in the new trailer. I don't get it. I guess the pussy and the mind aren't more well-connected than the dick and the mind are.

zoolander 2 is so funny but i don't remember this scene.

Cast him. Hard mode: no Edris

wow so brutal dude
such violence much manly

also i'd kick you in the balls strong enough to smash them and run away :^)

He's too built to wear a double breasted suit, imo.

FILTHY MAN ANIMAL

that was going too far. it baffles me how momoa got away with that.

Instead of an aryan literal god of the sea we got a shitnigger dudebro, chugging Jim Beam from a bottle.

Grow a pair

why can't marvel movies hire cool actors instead of nu males like cumberbiatch

Stephen James

Literally one of the few who could craw his way out of the early 00's sci-fi sludge

Is that his origin? That's a way easier story to tell than ant-man or some shit. The general public already has a taste for game of thrones so they'd eat it up.

>great looking lead
>potentially awesome Atlantis sets
>long awaited villains such as Black Manta
>Willed Dafoe playing an adviser
Hyped.
On the other hand thoug,
>director retweets this

>insulting the core audience for Ghostbusters caused it to flop
>maybe if I do the same thing for MY movie it will be a success!

Is terry crews too old?

Because liberal males are proto women and do not like confident males

Idk how well Conjuring 2 did, but this tweet is two months old

>>long awaited villains such as Black Manta

Come on, no one's been waiting on Black Manta's big screen debut.

Interested in seeing how they do the helmet though.

hey someone else said it not him, his hand just slipped and retweeted, these things happen.

Well he's as old as Momoa's wife so maybe?

Fucking womb-men I swear.

Depp

Your vagina is two months old

Maybe if you're 14

Just keep his outfit simple. It's a divers suit. No need to make him water war machine like young justice did.

This.

wan is the best director the dceu has

Conjuring movies are made for peanuts and have pretty good word of mouth, that and Vera Farmiga.

ARTHURRRR!

I liked YJ's version of the helmet, didn't looked oversized or anything. I agree the main suit could be simple but after seeing Flash Iunno

M'lord

Do these people not realize that "manbabies" are the reason they can keep making this infantile garbage?

what is very ironic is that manbaby is a term used by infantile people first and foremost

metal as fuck = uncool

This should have been posted long ago.

Hi, nu-male!

Best iteration of Aquaman in anything ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=DsEBOlxw4f8
Even Drogoman can't compete, so he drinks.

why is sportsmaster on vacation with josie and the pussycats

why do I know this

The only person i know who genuinely likes the shit DC has been putting out is a literal 400lb manbaby who's vicariously getting off on the depictions of actual masculinity/power being visually depicted in snyder's movies.

So, yea, calling people "manbabies" because they're bored by this shallow bullshit just confuses the fuck out of me.

get in line

Tigress and Artemis. Really loved how the show got to highlight a lot of unknowns and rarely used characters.

Those screenshots make it look like this superhero is conscious of his image, like he's at a photo shoot. That's why that shit's gay.

No it doesn't