How would you have fixed her, Sup Forums?

give her a penis

Keep Poe and Finn together is really all you need, just remove expert pilot from her skill set and let Poe fly the falcon and you've already erased most complaints

with dental tools

Get rid of the concept of the force awakening within her and have her use the (force sharpened) skills that allowed her to survive on tatooine to solve her problems.

Have her get bred by Boyega BBC in a graphic scene with Han and Leia watching.

she shouldn't have done everything right inexplicably

This seems obvious. I can't comprehend why they thought cutting him from Jakku and pasting him at the end of the film with no explanation was acceptable, especially after he establishes that he can fly 'anything' when meeting up with Finn for the first time.

>Implying there's something wrong.

This would genuinely end most complaints.

Don't worry she already received a penis transplant.

no clothes

Many, many more foot shots. And a twenty minute self foot worship scene

BLACKED post credit scene.

make her ride up and down on the big nig until her toes curl

she has the fat genes

Make her weaker in a fight, but smarter and cunning. She relies on her smarts to get her through trouble, which would contrast her with Finn's military training.

Ill just tell her to NEVER smaile, when she does her face transforms into an absolute fucking mess

I have the same problem, feels really fucking bad trying to look serious all the time when I'm generally a happy person.

Do you think he has a big penor

Give her a penis
I didn't need girl jedi for 2 decades, i don't need them now

This, let her have Finn's penis.

He looks like a proper nu-male.

She is so cute here

What went wrong ?

>that guy

lol. everything about him makes me laugh

Have her be naked throughout the entire film

have the other characters interact with her in a truthful way and not "OMG REY IS SO GREAT"

Have her wear one of those anime high school skirts and power her down a bit.

More flaws, less " Marysue on god mode"

I know senpai, she was cute and small. Her having a slim body was her only feminine attribute.

Having her kick my balls and sit on my face

patrician

Honka honka

Why would you want her to sit on your face?

Not her, but I would've made Finn a pacifist. He's so traumatized by killing people as a storm trooper that he refuses to fight. It wouldn't change much and make for a better arc. Otherwise he comes off as a huge hypocrite. He knows the troopers are brainwashed and he realizes that killing is wrong, but he doesn't bat an eye at killing dozens of storm troopers.

Don't make her backstory a mystery that won't be solved until the end of the trilogy or even worse, some shitty tie in book.

Wasn't he originally supposed to die there?

Fucking this. His character makes no sense.

I would lick her entire sweaty body here

wtf is wrong with me

nothing

you're normal
well, not normal tastes, because she's a piece of garbage, but normal people do want to lick (pretty) girls

By having my dick in her mouth during each of her scenes. It's the only way.

Filmed it once she achieved THICC status

Finn deserved more focus in general, I thought. He came across as terrified after his first real battle and was prepared to do anything possible to leave. With Rey he even talks about going to the outer rim (or equivalent) and comes across as a selfish pussy.

Yet she grills him for all of 10 seconds and he comes back. Why? It took 3 movies for Han to get over his selfishness and even then only partially for his closest friends. Yet Finn turns from a coward prepared to go to the ends of the universe after witnessing the Empire's power, to the man who decides to break into one of the strongest vessels known to free Rey.

The whole film would do better if there was some vague way of knowing time has gone by. When watching, it felt like Rey was looking up to Han as a father figure after a day or two.

Imagine the sound her cheeks made as they clapped together

CLOP CLOP CLOP

My only complaint with the film is how terrible the fights are. Instead of having Kino Ren backstab his dad like a little bitch make them both fight each other on that bridge. And make the fights both faster and more impressive.

She gets her shit constantly kicked in, she's clumsy and complains a lot. Then Kylo smack her shit and kill Finn because she was too incompetent. This is a wake up call for her and a reason to better herself.

>My only complaint with the film is how terrible the fights are
They should have kept the style from the prequels. Most people loved those duels.

>I want to put my pee-pee in her butt but I know I'll never be able to.

I hate this feel.

delicious

Ignore this as it is an intelligent and constructive way to improve a character with simple tweak.

Just keep posting about how cute the actress is and that's all that matter because meta is just so funny dude.

SO FUCKING FUNNY. IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY. I'M LAUGHING SO FUCKING FUCKING HARD RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

Keep the idea that the Force was propelling her to do all of these amazing things but have her grow over confident and ultimately loose to Kylo even perhaps loosing a hand like Luke. Last shot when Luke turns around, he notices the hand then looks to his own and credits roll.

This, but instead of Finn dying he gets maimed or something horrible. So he spends the entire trilogy limping around, wincing, and she just bursts into tears frequently because she knows she fucked up so hard.

Oh my god yes, it's even more painful for her. Just a constant reminder that she wasn't strong and independent enough.

Pure kino mate.

Really just more character development.
Either show her with minor force sensitivity at the beginning of the movie or have her kind of self-hone her skills with it throughout the movie. The force just kind of comes out of nowhere on that Starkiller Base scene and it's jarring as fuck.
Don't make her this totally amazing pilot. Make her kind of clumsy when it comes to piloting, but have her be just okay enough at flying to get by. Also, she shouldn't fix the hyperdrive on the Falcon. No one should. It should stay semi-broken and fluctuate between working and breaking throughout the series, maybe until Episode IX or something.

This. Also make Poe younger so there'd be this love triangle thing going on like in New Hope.

are her feet lickable?

She should have gotten her ass kicked at the end of the movie. They can build her up as a Mary Sue all they want, but they need to bring her down a level by the end of the movie to show shes not actually as powerful as they were making it seem. It would have been nice and refreshing to see her get sliced with a saber and Kylo take off. Then as a character she can grow and learn from her mistakes and actually train to become better. As it stands now, shes infallible.

they're alright

nothing to write home about

This is foreshadowing a much more shitty EU tier 'she's the Chosen One'' kind of bullshit.

Just a shitty excuse to recon the shit jayjay did.

every feet is lickable user

I think this came from the fact that JJ Abrams isn't directing the next two movies. So he wanted to have the story he created end mostly on his terms, essentially rolling a trilogy's worth of plot and character arcs into a single film.

But it backfired because everything feels rushed, there's no genuine relationship between Rey and Han like there was supposed to be. Anytime the characters emotionally interact with each other feels awkward and false because it's still as though they met yesterday.

her nips are

I disagree. I think her beating an injured Kylo sets up a much more interesting dynamic for both of them from which to build on. Her losing would have been very boring for the next two movies. Oh boy I wonder what will happen, oh yeah, training montage and Kylo's eventual defeat, what ingenious writing.

fake

WEW

Post pics and I'll be the judge of that

nope, from the tv show Silent Witness

what's wrong with her faaace?

>oh yeah, training montage and Kylo's eventual defeat, what ingenious writing.
Except we're going to have a training montage of her under Luke anyway, before she defeats Kylo again for the second time in a row.

It's even worse than if she lost because there's no suspense whatsoever now and her character lacks any motivation.

Kylo, Snoke and First Order are still out there, I find that suspense and motivation enough. I'm interested in seeing Kylo's development as much as hers.

>Change her fight with Kylo Ren so the ground breaks between them before either wins decisively. Having him get wrecked by someone with no experience completely ruins both Kylo Ren as a threat and the whole idea of Jedi training.

>Roll back her John Cena syndrome. Nobody wants to watch a character who always wins and has an undefined list of things they're great at. If she's good at something, establish it first so it's less stupid when she's just flies the millennium falcon out of nowhere.

>Cut the Lost-tier mysteries. JJ Has pretty much admitted that even he doesn't have answers to the questions raised. They're just there because bad screen writers think that generic mysteries make characters more compelling. Star Wars was never about mysteries and fan theories. They just shit up the plot later on when someone has to badly reverse-engineer a resolution.

she is preparing for the bull

that's why she is doing so many squats

Have her lose a limb to Kylo. Literally everything else I'd be okay with.

This could work.

1. Make her louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.

2. Whenever Rey's not on screen, all other characters should be asking "Where's Rey"?

Drop her character, actually drop all characters created by JJ Abrams.

>People are still talking about this movie

Rey has to beat Kylo at the end for the narrative to work.

People tend to talk about great movies user

>great movie
yeah, a movie ripping off a great movie doesn't make it a great movie, kiddo.

make Ray a man, no new death star and no black people.