THE OFFICE OFFICIAL HATE THREAD

I HATE THOSE NORMIES SO MUCH
FUCK THIS NORMIE ''''''''''''''''''''HUMOR'''''''''''''''''''''''' DORKIE TRASH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

uh oh attractive characters like each other! really made me think too much! ree!

POO POO

PEE PEE

MICHAEL SCOTT

HAS TO

CHANGE ME

AND JIM IS A KISS ASS WHO CRITICEZ OTHER PEOPLE FOR BEING KISSASS

FUCK THIS LOCAL CHAD SLEAZE BAG

AND PAM IS SO BLANd fuck this normie

>"Heyyy John, you must have missed my last 5 messages, it's ok you big Hollywood stud! Just checking in. Angela, Oscar and I were going to get dinner if you wanna come, or not, it's ok :) :) :). Hope to hear from you soon xx. PS, I was rewatching the show the other day, so many fun memories. FRANK AND BEANS LMAO :) x"

The best part of the series was when Stringer Bell came in and btfo Michael and Jim simply by acting like how any normal corporate dude would to the wacky office zaniness

But of course the normie faggot office fans hated it

Pam's good enough for a poke.

She is arrogant however, the type of woman I can't stand to be around for long periods of time without getting frustrated.

She also seems to be the type of woman who would laugh at disabled people behind their backs or people less fortunate than herself, a hypocrite in other words.

She would age poorly also - milk comes to mind, you can see this in her face. The rotten attitude contributes.

Jim unpleasant also. Coward type, backstabber, come across men like this from time to time - no steel inside, made of weak materials.

>U.S
>"Office"

yeah I really like it when Stringer favors Dwight.

Milhouse discovers that Homer has deflowered Marge, Lisa and Maggie (this is what the three hairs on his head symbolise)

>Jim unpleasant also. Coward type, backstabber, come across men like this from time to time - no steel inside, made of weak materials.
The truth of the character is that he's actually a bit of a complete douchebag and a loser even though he has some charisma

The thing though is that the US writers just think he's legitimately a cool and likable guy

It's horrifying

I would rate Scots Tots le cringe out of ten!

It's just a TV show, folks

Well good thing you're protected from these terrible famous people by your total lack of notability or social standing

pls Jan or Karen

yes please

rolling for erin best girl

>tfw I get a 0 and marry best girl

roll

he's talking about characters tho and the characters are nobodies

usually I get 8 but im hoping for 5 or 7, 0 is fine too

Erin is the literal whore of the show. She says she wants trust from a man and she just get a guy to cuck Andy.

rull

Don't feel threatened by anyone, am strong inside and out.

Writers did a good job of creating normal unlikeable people, not many virtuous people in this show, I blame the downfall of Protestantism and the slow death of religion.

Does your anger at my statement come from some perceived kinship with these people? Do you work in office and see yourself like these characters?

kek

i will make her do anal and feet stuff, maybe some piss activities thrown in for good measure for that uptight bitch

kek this is some deep shit

Roll

but they aren't that attractive

Scranton a cute! CUTE!!

Rolling

JIm is a failed chad with no charisma as soon as people do not like him

I liked the show when I first watched it, but looking back there's a lot of really weird shit in it, like Jim and Pam's relationship, which started as her cheating on her fiancé

I've drained my balls to all of the women in this show apart from Meredith and Phyliss (despicable person) as I dislike loose women.

Rollan

Gimme them trips

roll

roll

> the type of woman who would laugh at disabled people behind their backs or people less fortunate than herself, a hypocrite in other words

You sir ignore what hypocrite means.

roll

dubs please

rolling

5 or 7 for waifu, and 0 for mom.

ayyyy

>The thing though is that the US writers just think he's legitimately a cool and likable guy

Do they? Jim even realizes halfway through the show that he's basically wasting his life sitting in a shit job and messing with Dwight, so he starts showing some ambition.

rollin

ZERO
E
R
O

Roll

I'd be fine with like 8 of these. Even Creed or Phylis would be cool if we were just friends.

I do not agree, the office is a show I can literally watch over and over and over again. Prime comfy.

apex kek

>pam is arrogant

What kind of gravel-crawler would think this? If anything, her personality is so timid it could be a drawback

Hey buddy, I'll trade you

he is a shit manager and shit salesman

Rollan kemper

I always fail these

Roll for 5

and an hypocrite

I thought he was second only to Dwight. I agree about him being a shit manager, I thought it was funny how quickly he basically turned into Michael (incompetent boss that tries to be everyone's friend).

Is that Bruce Willis?

and pam probably was fucked during her time in NY

>tfw I got Kemper
>tfw I wanted Rashida

Toby is LITERALLY me

please god help me

>le thinking mans comedian
>le fedora tipper

Jim is a hypocrite.

>hates the office because people are boring
>pam is boring but she attracts him

>hates kiss assess
>tries to kiss Charles Miner's ass and is always hanging around Dave Wallace

>Loves pranks and humiliating people
>Dwight does it to him and it is suddenly not funny

Jan pls.
Be my femdom mommy and make me lick your feet.

don't dissapoint me again!

Rollan for creed

rolling

5, 7 or trips ples

You are fucking pathetic

>Don't feel threatened by anyone, am strong inside and out.
>am strong

You're not black by any chance are you?

I'm exaggerating a little, the writers are probably aware

I have watched commentaries with the co stars though and they just prattle on about how Jim is the cool guy

right right right

why would i associate anything with the number of my post

please be dubs

I love the delusion bongs have that pouring on cringe, self-deprecation, and sarcasm makes their comedy brilliant.

I'll take Pam's sister, thank you very much

This is real.

rolling

I watched some of it in 2011-2012 and I remember laughing a lot. I recently watched the first three seasons and laughed a lot less, it seemed like a chore more than an enjoyable TV show.

Fuck The Office and fuck me.

This show jumped the shark the very episode michael scott left

HNNNNNNGGGGGGG THIIIIIIICCC

7 pls

Although 0 and 8 will do.

let's go

Jan, plz

All of them are terrible

Fuck, always

That's some real talk right there nigga

gimme that sweet 7 dark meat senpai thank you

Roll

mmmmmm

I can't believe a comedy revolving around an office workplace has characters say a few cheesy or corny jokes to each other

I am completely astonished

just... just wtf I hate the office now

phyllis please