RESIDENT EVIL TEASER

The teaser for Resident Evil The Final Chapter is out

youtu.be/szPW5g12hWc

PEOPLE DIED FOR THIS AND A WOMAN LOST AN ARM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtTfptkUgj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually it was much worse than that, the stunt woman's face was degloved, and she pretty much broke every bone in her body

>Picking up immediately after the events in Resident Evil: Retribution, humanity is on its last legs in Washington D.C. As the only survivor of what was meant to be humanity’s final stand against the undead hordes, Alice must return to where the nightmare began – Raccoon City, where the Umbrella Corporation is gathering its forces for a final strike against the only remaining survivors of the apocalypse. In a race against time Alice will join forces with old friends, and an unlikely ally, in an action packed battle with undead hordes and new mutant monsters. Between regaining her superhuman abilities at Wesker’s hand and Umbrella’s impending attack, this will be Alice’s most difficult adventure as she fights to save humanity, which is on the brink of oblivion.

>Resident Evil: The Final Chapter is set to arrive on January 27, 2017.

Im waiting for this movie, i will not see it but finally I can wait a few years and they'll make a reboot of it.

What the fuck is even Umbrellas end game at this point?

COMPLETE

GLOBAL

They had an end game?

>PEOPLE DIED FOR THIS AND A WOMAN LOST AN ARM
Worth it m8

wow has been so long since I heard Guns-N-Roses, like two weeks

KEKING

Yeah and 1 stuntman died during filming of the Dark Knight and well we know what happened to Ledger

>Wesker gives her power back at the end of that movie
>she somehow still just goes around shooting shit instead using her force powers
>no body extras since they used everyone up already
>rehashed bad guy
>wesker looks like a bitch in the trailer but seems like they won't kill him to piss off the fans and she seems to just walk away leaving him to escape

This just looked like shit

SATURATION

Yeah but the Dark Knight was good

None of these shitty films are even decent

How the fuck do they plan to kill off all the zombies?

Only hope is if they get every survivor they can and manage to cleanse some island somewhere.

Please for the love of god don't have her release some other virus that kills everything infected with the T-Virus and the other viruses. Especially with the cliche it would kill her too but it's worth it.

I think I stopped at the one where they fight wesker on the freighter ship. What the fuck happens after that? Didn't apocalypse state " everyone on earth died". Like what the fuck else could umbrella do

I thought Retribution was good dumb fun, will watch

7 MINUTES

What's her name again?

>Like what the fuck else could umbrella do
hmm where do all the zombies come from if everyone is dead?

I haven't watched the previous film and forgot what happened

These movies were fun as fuck

Looks absolutely horrible. Like a rehash of Resident Evil: Extinction. Milla has no fetish suit either which makes this subpar.

Perhaps Iian Glen will be the one silver lining in this.

The first 2 are 10/10 great

it's an A.I that's "Umbrella" now, the Red queen.

so it's literaly just Skynet trying to kill every human.

>where do the zombies come from if everyone is dead
Uhhhhhhhhhh the earths population fuck face?

Is the last movie the one that ended on the roof of the white house? I've lost track

I can't wait
RE franchise is my guilty pleasure.

ZOMBIE KINO

1 to 3 were.

the rest is constant slow mo scenes with rock music. it's fucking annoying.

>"New rededent evil is my bestist film ever." Paul Thomas Anderson.

These movies have been around for a long time, and they have a special place in my heart. Are they good, though? Nah.. I mean, they have action and one-liners and a shit-ton of cheese on top of them, so I guess, technically they're ''fun''. I'm going to see this, like I've gone to see all the rest, but I'd like to say, that when the day comes and they decide to make a new Resident Evil movie, I hope to Jesus, they'll stay more true to the games or at least not make the movies so action heavy and low on substance.
I'd really enjoy exploring the Umbrella corps more.

ye

>another Resident Evil movie

yes

I miss Mike Epps.

>it's a "it ends back where it started" episode

Nah remember Umbrella had those other hives that hid people for a while till they also got infected and then Milla and her clones started going into all of them and killing all the umbrella employees.

Although where the fuck is Jill? Wasn't she at the end of the last film?

Milla is still sexy as fuck

WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS THAT EDITING

Why do you hate fun user? Are you one of those redditors who reports fun thread on Sup Forums?

I hope you are fucking joking. If not you clearly have no eyes, only empty sockets for pouring shit into. Shit. And bits of sick.

I really do hate the obvious 3D RIGHT IN YOUR FACE shots, which are already annoying in 3D and even more obnoxious in 2D

Other than that they're still pretty fun

first one is a popcorn masterpiece, but Apocalypse a 10/10? lolno

Kek, even had the "IT'S ALL BEEN LEADING TO THIS" line in the trailer.

2 is fucking trash lol

1 and 3 are the only "good" ones

the rest is horrible

This actually pretty fun. Awful song choice though.

>tfw Resident Evil 1 came out almost 15 years ago

this

Sheeeit time to do a marathan

BIG MISTAKE

Your lying, you have to be

Indeed, I thought it's gonna look bad
But the teaser was well done, we're even getting Jorah back. Probably to get the GOT audience

Can't wait for the half in the bag episode on it next year

>Paradise City

Well I guess they know their audience is 40 year olds.

How are resident evil movies still being made?

It's been a long film series

>Resident Evil 7 - January 24, 2017
>this trash - January 27, 2017
Think it was planned to be released side by side?

Foreigners

They film actors performing the script, then edit the footage together to tell a story

I will go to the kinotorium to watch it

First film was 2002 my man.

Milla still looking good.

I have to say, Milla sure ages well.

>FInal Chapter

END OF AN ERA

Only reason I ever bothered to watch these movies.

>Resident Evil: Retribution came out in 2012

>Resident Evil: The Final Chapter - 2016
You can't make this shit up

Talk about a massive gap for a film series that not many are fans of

>"THAT WAS TOO CLOSE! YOU WERE ALMOST A JILL SANDWICH"

youtube.com/watch?v=vtTfptkUgj0

>end of credits
>RESIDENT EVIL: RESURRECTION COMING SOON!

>millionaires leading lives with little to no stress age well
BREAKING NEWS

They must make money otherwise why would they still be making them

really? out of all the characters to bring back?

>end of credits
>RESIDENT EVIL: RESURRECTION COMING SOON!

Get out of here

Foreign fucking shits love these movies.

The movies are made surprisingly cheap, the most recent movie only cost 65 million and made 240 back.

Am I the only one who is excited for seeing more of these films made?

why the fuck would the actor introduce a teaser. why are producers so out of touch to think we want that

Don't fucking say degloved. There's no need at all, Jesus Christ.

Arnold Schwarzenegger introduced Terminator 3 on the DVD.

Legit when you pressed play Schwarzenegger appeared sitting in a chair and said "I am proud to introduce muh new movie "Terminator 3: Rise of the Mucheens".

kek the good old days

I am, I think it looks good

I just hope they tone down the irritating 3D jump-out-of-the-screen shit from the last two movies, and get rid of those retarded squid zombies

Will the Mummy actor be in this? I didn't watch the previous film

and I do hope they have less slo mo. I hated the slow mo in the 4th film cos they over did it

The director was busy fucking Milla and getting her pregnant. I hate him.

What do you mean by "degloved"?

I think you know what he means, user.

>The director was busy fucking Milla and getting her pregnant.
kek

>I hate him.
because he gets the good pussy?

>remember really enjoying re2 and 3
>go back to watch them

life is unfair

Woman

>Resident Evil The Final Chapter

I wonder what the next one will be. Probably a prequel about how the program got started and the first experiments.

>tfw google asks for billboards and there are actually billboards!

Umbrella manufactures human clones for live weapon tests.

this desu
ReBoot Evil: Biohard coming 2019

If last chapter came out around 5 years I'd be excited cause they'd be free to redo the movies from REmake but now they'd probably do it from re 7, if any cause the hype for the franchise is at its lowest. Being that said I loved the first 2 movies as a kid, gotta rewatch them some day.

Looks straight to visit quality

The end of this movie will reveal that Umbrella has been working on a time machine in their other, other secret underground laboratory so they can send zombies back and time and destroy the world again in a do over. Alice will have to travel back and save the earth with her young self.

>straight to visit
What did he mean by this?

Same thing as RE: Biohard

I am laughing here

>no jill
DROPPED

She'll be in the next one

:^)

>humanity is on its last legs

That's been the premise of the films for the last 5 years. What is even happening in these films?

> where the Umbrella Corporation is gathering its forces for a final strike against the only remaining survivors of the apocalypse.

Why is Umbrella so insanely evil for no reason in these films? In 3 they were STILL doing research on how to create better zombies. Who would buy this? Society is destroyed.