I used to watch this guy all the time, now I only see him as a shallow hack of a critic...

I used to watch this guy all the time, now I only see him as a shallow hack of a critic. His reviews are meaningless and empty, never giving any evidence to support his claims or ideas. They're humourless and uninteresting. His recommendations are garbage and his review points are the same every time.

Anyone recommend me someone with anything real to say about movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hM9-45UZL8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who

You guys are the best

Only one worthy to watch is RLM and that's mostly for memes and humor.

Howdy reddit

Tell that to Zodd`s snapped neck

Hey reddit!

People were talking about RLM long before they were popular on reddit. Fuck off retard.

you seen his crying video over rlm joke? that was kinda pathetic.

He's a thin-skinned prick

nerdwriter1
oliver harper
ralphthemoviemaker

and you're done. everyone else is worthless with the exception of every frame a painting, who is also worthless outside of editing and composition.

>ralphthemoviemaker

Check out his channel, it's all "10 reasons this popular movie sucks", yeah into the fucking trash it goes.

I've never seen his stuff. Only know him of Zod's Snapped Neck fame.

Any recommendations on his best vids?

I don't know about Olive Harper but nerdwriter1 has some good stuff if I remember right. Every Frame A Painting had some interesting stuff, too, as I recall. I'm not a big fan of Youtubers, though.

I do watch Nerdwriter and Every Frame.

It's just weird how that user thinks Every Frame a painting is trash, but actually likes a guy like ralphthemoviemaker that spends the majority of his time shitting on popular movies for easy views.

ralph is funny and charismatic and usually right on the money despite being a borderline pleb when it comes to more artistic endeavors. he's perfect at destroying bad or risk-averse blockbusters though and his analysis is on point 95% of the time. maybe try actually watching his videos?

tony literally has nothing of value to offer beyond editing and composition. he knows it too. i never said he was trash, your words not mine.

Another vote for Harper. Good content and he isn't the typical egomanical youtuber.

>ralph is funny and charismatic

Fake and exaggerated reactions to appear funny(watch his batman vs superman trailer reaction). This is a something people like pewdiepie and other popular youtubers do for easy views and it easier to attract kids and retards this way.

>he's perfect at destroying bad or risk-averse blockbusters

Which Chris Stuckman and Jeremy Jahns is as well. Are you even aware of how easy this is to do?

>tony literally has nothing of value to offer beyond editing and composition

At least Tony has something to offer.

>doesn't see how ralph is parodying both the format and his "peers"

not surprising, since you seem like kind of an id-

>which chris stuckmann and jeremy jahns is as well

oh. this is where i stopped reading. ok. you either haven't watched much of anything or are just a fucking retard. probably both.

have a good one

>oh. this is where i stopped reading.

Explain to me how Chris Stuckman and Jeremy Jahns fail to shit on bad blockbusters.

They might not do it in the same autistic manner than ralph does, but they still do.

Are you making that up? If not, link please.

how much of a loser do you have to be to be a fan of a youtuber? can it be put in words?

Channel Criswell

>oh. this is where i stopped reading. ok. you either haven't watched much of anything or are just a fucking retard. probably both.

I checked out this Ralph guys channel and how is is so much different from stuckman and jahns?

Ralph is a bit more brutal on movies that fail and that's it. That's also largely because his viewer base is small and he can afford to do so, while stuckman and jahns have to be respectful even when they're trashing movies so not to lose views.

Guy has legit autism.
youtube.com/watch?v=hM9-45UZL8E