*spits out food*
THAT'S FUCKING HORRIBLE
THIS CHICKEN IS RUBBER
LOOK AT ITTTT
IT'S BLAND, THERE'S NO SEASONING
YOU'RE FEEDING ME CHARCOAL
THIS IS STORE BOUGHT FROZEN SHIT
ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON ME?
THERE'S A MOLDY RAT ON MY PLATE, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CLEANED THE DISHES?
SHUT IT ALL FUCKING DOWN
NO MORE FOOD CAN LEAVE THIS KITCHEN
CALL AN AMBULANCE

why can't I stop watching

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8EtoWMGAtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like with all the restaurants he owns and TV shows that he's the star of, his net worth doesn't seem that much. Why is this? I thought he'd at least be at the half a bil mark.

He probably spends it all investing in more businesses rather than piling it up in a bank

He owns like 26 restraunts as of 2014. Probably co-ownerships so they don't fuck up his good name and most likely even less now. Food industry isn't really that great at all to be making money in, especially if you are serving nothing but the freshest food.

The TV shows he probably gets residuals and it most likely isn't THAT much.

Also he's a man of taste. He has alot of nice watches and cars. I can't imagine what kind of house he is living in.

SLIGHTLY GAMEY

What fucking crazy world do we live in where $118 million isn't a lot? Especially when we're comparing against other celebrity chefs, he blows dudes like Bourdain ($6 mil) and Fieri ($8.5 mil) out of the water.

What warped sense of wealth are you working from here? Just this general idea that someone on TV must be a billionaire or what?

>he blows dudes
lol wut

Who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=d8EtoWMGAtg

>I ain't no bitch chef
Shit was random as hell

hoteeeeeeel hotel hell

>THERE'S A MOLDY RAT ON MY PLATE
fuck, why did i laugh

Why does no american know how to pronounce 'risotto'? how the fuck do they get 'rizoetoe' out of a double T?

>americans

noice

you blew my mind literally lolled like a nigger

I love both his American and British stuff. American for the cliche drama and rage, British for the quieter, comfier banter.

I also am a huge fan of Bar Rescue. There's just something about a strong male lead trying his best to turn around the lives of some mouth breathing retards that really warms my heart.

Ramsay pronounces it "risotsoe" which is also rong

How did this get started? What does Ramsay say at the start and not memeing but what did he mean by it? I can relate to the way Joseph is feeling (until he gets aggressive), kitchen staff always get treated like shit

It's the end of the episode where the captain has to nominate two team members to go up for elimination

"It's a pretty sorry battalion you've got there" is referring to the fact they lost the challenge. Implication is they fucked up big time which is why they're now facing elimination

The format for eliminations is that the two members get named one at a time by the captain - giving the name, and why they're being nominated

for some reason he took it personally and in a fit of extreme, unfiltered arrogance thought he needed to defend himself by "acting tough" in the most pathetic, insecure way imaginable

>thin crust

>$118 million dollarooos
Oh wow, the poor man how will he be able to survive.

>be american tv exec
>need to hire smarmy asshole that the audience will hate
>hire a brit eg piers morgan, gordon ramsey, simon cowell, john oliver, ricky gervais

this is racist

In that case Joe is clearly in the wrong, but I don't think he deliberately mis-answered the question when he just said the two guy's names, and the way Ramsay responds I could see how someone could snap if they've been under a lot of pressure, not to say that justifies the way Joe acts at all

Besides Ja/ck/, is there any celebrity chef that can actually run their own restaurant?

That guy owns a restaurant?

>show some respect
fucken lel