incsilentnomore.com/
reddit.com/r/exIglesiaNiCristo
youtube.com/watch?v=CSNcLW3LMnk
youtube.com/watch?v=dmqq-9gEIR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Burned Chinese.

What's happening?

It got fire in it.

What do it takes place is in the OP's pic?

luxury gay space communism

FYI: INC is a Cuck cult like this crazy ones you see in america that brainwashes dumb flips
Its all about the money and that arena is a disgrace

Ginoong Pavel ako si CIA

I don't think there is a single Vietnamese in Australia that isn't a criminal.

Are they pure scum in other SEA countries?

>According to the Global Hunger Index, Laos currently ranks as the 25th hungriest nation in the world out of the list of the 56 nations with the worst hunger situation(s) in the world.
Kek. I bet they're hungry for freedom too.

Hindi siya nag-iisa.

Ang kaguluhan ay hindi isang hukay. Ang kaguluhan ay isang hagdan.

Add this link next time OP

incsilentnomore.com/

Uh, hindi ka pwedeng magdala ng mga kaibigan.

If you were put into an Imperial regiment, which would it be?
Catachan Jungle Fighters
>knows how to gorilla warfare
>can survive just by eating mouldy rice for months
>/fit/ af
>has a massive knife
>can survive the worst of environments

Anywhere with Jurgen and Commisar Cain around.
What could possibly go wrong by sitting back at the back shooting big guns?

Hindi ko sila mga kaibigan.

Those in australia are usually druggies.

Huwag kang mag-alala, sila'y walang singil.

Top kek they have this now

reddit.com/r/exIglesiaNiCristo

At bakit ko sila magugustuhan?

Sinubukan nilang dukutin ang iyong premyo. Sila'y nag tratrabaho para sa mersenaryo, ang lalakeng naka-maskara.

Bane

Scions

you got BTFO'd so hard that you're still mad, Zhang? slander 3rd worlders all you want, chances are what you say is better than reality, we have nothing to lose.

>That look of somebody who knows their statements are complete bullshit... but you want to keep your job LOL.

Did Sup Forums turn you into a nationalist?

No, it made me realise how commie we are becoming

no, but Sup Forums made me realize that people really really REALLY should not have access to the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=CSNcLW3LMnk

wtf I love Malaysia now

What do you think of this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=dmqq-9gEIR0

Doesn't sound that bad

Your language has a lot of a's

>using instruments

Hi, Hollandia.
What I'm wondering is have you been to Malaysia? What do you like about it?

I haven't. When I go I will post my ratings in this thread :DD
yes it's kinda haram but the message is extremely halal so in balance it's halal

And it's not a bad thing.

yes
tagalogs culture is the reason why this country is poor

>utk kawan2 di malaysia.saya pernah masuk kesebuah toko di KL pny org cina.yg Sgt sy heran trnyata dia TDK bs bebahasa melayu,padahal kan ITU bahasa kebangsaan yg seharus nya d pelajari oleh seluruh rakyat malaysia.KNP bs spt ITU.
What did he mean by this?

Chinks at a temple can't speak Malay

TL: For friends in Malaysia, I was in a store in KL owned by Chinese. And I was wondering why s/he couldn't speak Melayu even though that's the nation's language which should be learned by people in Malaysia. What happened?

>unrelated note
gan kok bisa akses di sini, websitenya gak dibanned caranya bagaimana? (saya pakai internet tempat lain)

So toko means store? I thought it was a short form of tokong

dnscrypt

>gan
Fuck off, go back to cuckus faggot.

I don't even go there. It's just greetings since I haven't been in Sup Forums that much.

gan

ded thread is ded

How distinct national identity is for each of all 10 countries of /asean/. I read tonight from a e-book talking about Laos and needless to say the way a distinct nationalism and identity proved to be a disaster both before and after the communist regime.

This
I learned some facts

Bisaya Majority + Marcos is the reason why the philippines is a shithole

Its toxic with us cause of this fact

Speaking of Laos, during the French colonial era, the French government considered Vietnam to be an ideal asset dominating French Indochina, alienating its neighbors in the process. Compared to other countries of Southeast Asia, Lao's national identity proper is the most disastrous of them all. Little has reformed since its independence in 1953 and many things have changed for the worse when the communists become the leading force of Laos by sabotaging parts of culture and most importantly, history. Even during the years of Kingdom of Laos, the Lao national identity coming into integration comes to little and too late whilist labelling everyone born into Laos as simply Lao regardless of ethnic race (Lao, Hmong, Khmu, Yao etc).

Good morning everyone!

Good morning to you!

Bonsoir mademoiselle!
It should be 9pm in France right?

The reason Laos need to be reformed in a democratic light according to my recent researchs is as the follow, going to write it from a new perspective:
Laos failed to assert the distinction of what make its identity truly Lao in addition to its complex history and multiethnic diversity.
This is why it needed an all-new democratic government free from communist influence that is actually committed to make people chose their own government, by having a government listen to their demands and most importantly, have a parliamentary political system that makes it possible to solve many problems such as corruption.
Additionally the possible democratic revolution in Laos can be contributed to both moral and material factors, by having people come from below and then fearlessly challenge the communist government by advancing the notion of multi-ethnic identity further whilst assimilating liberal ideals into it.

For all of these reasons, Laos should follow the same democratic steps as Myanmar did it recently, making it possible. However given how very authoritarian the government itself is right now, it could be solved through a very aggressive revolution (or even rebellion) and maybe a coup d'état that would still results in numerous casualties even if the democratic revolution could still end up being successful.

It's 10pm right now. I should go to sleep soon.

Considering the situation right now, your idea of revolution might not be more than a wishful thinking.

Putting a democratic revolution in worst position at odds against the most authoritarian regime in the region known as Lao PDR means something. If a mass democratic revolution is going to occur, it'll end in mass bloodbath even if it achieves miraculously. A coup d'état would just result in the same way; in 2007 Vang Pao and some of his comrades attempted a coup d'état against the Lao government through conspiracy means ended up being an overexaggerated scenario rather than being put into action.

Realistically, a powerful revolution promoting democracy in Laos would even indirectly devolve into war, something I don't very much like the idea of but had a higher chance of happening than having a peaceful revolution with few causalties. If the indirect war that originally started as a pro-democracy rebellion would end in brutality for the communists and victory for the royalists, this will most likely spark a polarizing outcry both in and out of the country.

Cult first before country

Putting a democratic revolution in worst position at odds against the most authoritarian regime in the region known as Lao PDR means something. If a mass democratic revolution is going to occur, it'll end in mass bloodbath even if it achieves miraculously. A coup d'état would just result in the same way; in 2007 Vang Pao and some of his comrades attempted a coup d'état against the Lao government through conspiracy means ended up being an overexaggerated scenario rather than being put into action.

Realistically, a powerful revolution promoting democracy in Laos would most likely devolve into a bad massacre and perhaps even indirectly devolve into war, something I don't very much like the idea of but had a higher chance of happening than having a peaceful revolution with few causalties. If the indirect war that originally started as a pro-democracy rebellion would end in brutality for the communists, this will most likely spark a polarizing outcry both in and out of the country.

>what are the chance of they accepting the royal family as their rightful ruler?
Now that's something I will give the benefit of the doubt. Lao history is known to be very revisionist especially in regards to its multiethnicity and politics. The Lao communists described the Royal Lao Family as a bunch of "reactionaries", hence why it would take a while for the revolutionary people to actually trust the royalists if they are actually good.

That is a possible scenario, but let's keep it real. Is there someone who will initiate the revolution by leading the masses through series of country wide demonstrations? Even if that is going to happen, the possible outcome will end with either the Government side won because of the Vietnam's help or the Revolutionaries won in case of a foreign interference. Now, even if the revolution proved to be successful, what are the chance of they accepting the royal family as their rightful ruler? Because as of this day, the monarchs haven't done anything significant to reclaim their throne.

Now that's something I will give the benefit of the doubt. Lao history is known to be very revisionist especially in regards to its multiethnicity and politics. The Lao communists described the Royal Lao Family as a bunch of "reactionaries", hence why it would take a while for the revolutionary people to actually trust the royalists if they are actually good.

Well, in order to instigate a revolution there should be an incident or a "spark" that will move the masses to start questioning the government, to make them unify in a single purpose, to make them cry their aspiration and to give them the courage to fight the oppressors.

But seeing how the case of a missing influential man wasn't enough to do this, then I suppose the odds of revolution in Laos was kinda nil

>seeing how the case of a missing influential man wasn't enough to do this, then I suppose the odds of revolution in Laos was kinda nil
Laos itself is very famous for its enforced disappearances, this isn't new. Enforced disappearances are used in place of people put into trial after arbitrary detention to silence the dissent.
Nearly less than half the population in Laos doesn't trust the government and its leadership.

Truth be told, that kind of incident is something that can be considered as an ordinary occurrence in Communist country. hell, even in Russia nowadays, some people who criticize the government and Pootin ended up missing or simply being killed mysteriously, and of course Poutine denied any responsibility regarding the incidents.

What's shocking is that the Lao communists (especially those linked with the government) can act with near total impunity. Fear and repression are common feelings in Lao society deep inside.

That is something typical in countries where the leader is a megalomaniac dictator or totalitarian political party. And in case of Laos, they will have to deal with this problem for quite a long time since not all them was willing to go full Guevara and scream viva la revolution.

We can only pray someday the government should realize what they have done to the country and people before brutality awaits.

But sadly, that is not how a regime ends. One cannot hope upon the sympathy of a tyrant. If that is the case then Hitler would had killed himself long before the invasion of Poland.

Are you really a Yankee?

Which one is the best /asean/?

you can't put a normal head on a fat girl,it doesn't work like that irl

Be proud of your heritage they said. And just like that, I was proud.

if u a retard who follow soekarnoism shits, then pls kys

No,

I've seen flips post there who attributes everything we have is from spain
which is bullshit and degrading

also there's a disturbing high amount of chink cocksuckers there
one of them is the guy that post anime reaction pics that post here too I remember with that shitty cebu bridge thread

I smell commies

>I smell commies
How does commies smell?

shit

H

I learned Hitler was right

Wageslaves wake up!

Good morning Mr Lim

that's just taufik

It's sabbath shalom. No working day.

You work on saturdays hahaha

PUTANG INA ANG INIT
NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS HEAT WAVE EVER
50C ?

I smell a HAPPENING

kek, and here on Sup Forums I keep seeing flips sucking up to anglos (especially americans), like they did absolutely nothing wrong. Really made me think.

>here on Sup Forums I keep seeing flips sucking up to anglos (especially americans)

maybe its just you

no one really does that we often get attack by anglos and americans
it seems like you think its an either or situation

watch as he will false flag as one

why so defensive all of the sudden? struck a nerve?

probablywho got struck are that guy he is talking about

selamat pagi jones

We can ask the same thing to you with
why defensive?

How is April Fools Day going along?

How hard is it to get a normal job and not sling meth?

Have you seen DutDuts speech last night
I really hope it was an April fools joke

>What he had to say about China taking minerals: "Don't forget us when you start exploiting, we're both claimants. Kung sabi hati mas maganda". Like a sad little beggar.

>Said part of the reason he had to go to China was because Mindanao didn't have enough pomelo and banana sales.

>My favorite line of the night: "Napakabait ng China. I really want to thank China for this humanitarian gesture."( while taking our EEZ and sovereignty)

How did Mocha and friends react?

>defensive
no, not really, just wanting to see who would attack me if I made that post. Glad Sup Forums didn't disappoint.