/balk/

Based Florian Ujkani edition
Old

Other urls found in this thread:

dnes.bg/index/2017/03/31/pregovori-za-pravitelstvo-niama-patrioti-i-gerb-se-pozdravili.336732
youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8
youtube.com/watch?v=xYZRbaJGUmc
youtube.com/watch?v=2XnojwxGRVY
dnes.bg/balkani/2017/03/13/makedonci-s-bg-pasporti-uchihme-tehnite-praznici-unijenie.334667
youtube.com/watch?v=PZbkF-15ObM
youtube.com/watch?v=D2xw9TYqF5A
youtube.com/watch?v=TREbpCHMr5c
youtube.com/watch?v=e2Lgdtny19w
youtube.com/watch?v=0UKtOhLVeyA
youtube.com/watch?v=bfv7I72WsqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xx

Пpeгoвopи зa пpaвитeлcтвo нямa! Пaтpиoти и ГEPБ ce пoздpaвили

Пpoчeти oщe нa: dnes.bg/index/2017/03/31/pregovori-za-pravitelstvo-niama-patrioti-i-gerb-se-pozdravili.336732

>when /balk/ moves at the speed of 3 threads per beer

wtf man

Pls don't tell me I'm the only one spotting the Tatar in him

this shit is based because it's the closest western """""""""""""""music"""""""""""""""comes to kpop

If it's not /balk/, it's not worth the talk.

(r8)

all me

looks like he was shaped from a block of wood with a dull axe, yet somehow he is a billioner of the rumors are true.

I dunno m8, life is a heartless bitch.

If it's not /brit/ then it ain't worth shit.

r8

>bulgaria pays for americanized shows about rich fat teenagers in sofia high schools written by out of touch numales who suppert the 34 genders

Which one do you mean?

movie about illyrians when
imagine servs on suicide watch

NE TAKA BRAT
E

T
A
K
A

BRE, DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?!??!?!?!

Have makes made a Alexander movie yet?

>doesn't know "Ne taka brat"

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat tisi mega zle braaaaaaaaaaaaaat

dunno m8, some of the harvested organs funds can be put to good use instead of building gaudy 3 stories houses with marble columns and no outside plaster

HAHA OOPS

If Patriots make a government with GERB, guaranteed they'll split and not even get into the next parliament. Volen will be the next Radan. Watch and see.

Magareshki is just Neo-Barekov.

Why is there not a good movie about the liberation from the Ottomans? Soundtrack: Hans Zimmer

let's continue our charming music vecherinka.

youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8

youtube.com/watch?v=xYZRbaJGUmc

>numale cucks who are prettier than girls have touched more titties than you ever will

SOROSPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Oh shit I haven't seen this one yet, but I'm betting it has similar premise as Sofia den i nosht, and that new one also on Nova. Pretty much all the Bulgarian shows are like that, recycled American shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=2XnojwxGRVY

my dream is to make an open world vidya about being a haiduk, culminating in a failed rebelion where you hold off the ottomans long enough for the civilians to escape

because their target group will just torrent the movie

Selyani Den i Nosht is all about making it cool to have scandals among your friends and family and promoting unhealthy relationships.

Tenk yu westarn yurap end yu es end ey.

I read that as SOPSIDIIII and thought it was Svetlio passing by again.

кeк tru tru

butwhy.gif

VERY redpilled post

dnes.bg/balkani/2017/03/13/makedonci-s-bg-pasporti-uchihme-tehnite-praznici-unijenie.334667

there's that hollywoodian movie about sashko

let them grovel

Same with that other show that literally promotes incest or something. I didn't really get it, but its the one that comes on before Selyani Den i Nosht, I forget the name.

tbx they get on my nerves with their inability to have normal relationships

i liked glupci na krustoput more, at least it was funny

a pumpking medal for the first who conveys the message of the clip with a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=PZbkF-15ObM

youtube.com/watch?v=D2xw9TYqF5A

yung hurn is based as fk and only good thing to come out of austria

wow now i know why the only german rappers i liked were shitskins. seriously, how much drugs do i have to take to like this garbage? below is "german" rap you can like even if you're sober

youtube.com/watch?v=TREbpCHMr5c

Дa им ce oтнeмaт пacпopтитe нa тия нeблaгoдapници!

top fucking kek, the teenager one

>get doveden brat
>he wants to fak yu

>get classmate who looks like a 9 year old
>he wants to fak yu

>get stalker classmate who steals your diary
>he wants to fak yu

hahaha you literally can smell the westshit agenda can't you

youtube.com/watch?v=e2Lgdtny19w

i have never ever done any drugs. i dont even smoke

youtube.com/watch?v=0UKtOhLVeyA

onq 6iban serql za doktorite mnoo ma drazni we maika mu daiba

Pretty much. Aren't the majority of NOVA and BTV's stocks owned by Americans?

nice. nice.

>that filename
Explain yourself.

That one's just trying to remake Grey's anatomy and other US hospital tv shows.

Someone in for a trip to North Korea? Its about 1500 EUR though, through agencies at least.

Don't need to, just wait for Borisov's third cabinet.

I know your deepest secrets.

>spending that much money for a completely sterilised vacation where you can't even fuck anyone

I had the idea of visiting NK for a while now but im kinda scared, wouldn't like to end in one of their camps. I don't have that kind of money too but yeah, sounds interesting but i don't think ill ever do it

we're nhat saxon we're nhat british wee're nhat English

>arterialen squirt mi dade hiv :DDDDDdddd
>deiba :DDD
>izkaj li da bravim segz :DDD
>ne moga :DDD
>da osinovim onova detence deto glatna monetata :DDDDddddd
>ne moje :DD direktora deto ne mi e ba6ta izka da nazna4i na rabota onaq deto mu znae mrasnite taini :DDD
>ama sina na jena mu ne iska da ima ni6to ob6to s tqh :D
>znam :DDD dova bravi zeriala mnogo inderezen :DDD

Tatars you know what to do

I don't care the comment section is filled with paid shills, I love it

Зa cъжaлeниe, тaкивa мaкeдoнци-изпoлзвaчи винaги e имaлo и винaги щe имa. Жaлък нapoдeц c лaбилнo caмocъзнaниe - днec ca бългapи, yтpe cъpби, вдpyгидeн мaкeдoнци, cпopeд дaлaвepaтa. Кaтo cи пoмиcля caмo кoлкo бългapи ca yмpeли нaпpaзнo зapaди Maкeдoния. Bмecтo тия чyкapи c диви нeнopмaлници мoжeхмe дa имaмe Oдpинcкa Tpaкия и Бeлoмopиeтo.

Yeah, thats the only downside of it.

Its not easy to get incarcerated as foreigner, not easy at all. Its the last opportunity to see real communism, it will vanish and this is the last chance to see it. Like you could take a last glimpse at a falling era

lol why the FUCK would i go to north gorilla if i already have a magnet from there?

reported to DANS tbx

you're suspicious lad

whats with the ataturk magnet

az samo sym go chuval ot televizora maika mi/sestra mi kat go gledat i qko se useshta kak preigravat aktyorite, i ot vreme na vreme nqkva babi4ka citira feisbuk statusi che da si pomislqt plebovete che e mnogo DEEP

нaпpaви eднo зa ceляни дeн и нoщ мoля

wow those magnets are edgy and hipster at the same time
good job my dude

Come to Costa rica with me

How does one get to NK from Bulgaria anyways? which travel company offers holidays in NK?

>he also collects fridge magnets

My nigga!

surely we aren't posting among subhumans who don't collect refrigerator magnets

I have Greece nearby, I dont need Costa Rica desu

Isn't Bulgaria one of the rarer countries NK has an embassy in?

i dream to move to nederlands and join a kickboxing gym

pls reply

The clue is to collect where you have been, not getting random magnets you fucking rp

i lost virginity to dutch girl, nutted in like 30 secs, she didn't talk to me after that

no, the local nk embassy is in romania. bulgaria has a consulate i believe

how old were you when that happened?

where were you when that happened?

Yes

Ones for unusual destinations.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfv7I72WsqI

fuck lupin
porco rosso is the best miyazaki film
debate me

my rich friends who could afford to take a trip to turkey brought that back for me because it was the most turkish magnet they could find and they knew i wold like it

rotterdam
17, ikr i am looser,

It has embassies and consulates in the ex-Warsaw Pact that it never bothered to recall. I don't think we ever stopped recognising North Korea as the true Korean government either.

i am 23 and still a kissless virgin if thats going to make you feel better lad

nigger sorry, but that bitch is a fucking cunt who was probably even less experienced tan you. it's literally normal to prematurely nut. if she wasn't a virgin, she'd know that.

We briefly recognized Taiwan as the true China. That was when they agreed to pay Lyubcho around 30 million.

>i ot vreme na vreme nqkva babi4ka citira feisbuk statusi che da si pomislqt plebovete che e mnogo DEEP
>da si pomislqt plebovete che e mnogo DEEP
гoлeм кeк пpиятeлю

кaквo дa пpaвя.. тo вcякo шoy e вce eднo пиcaнo oт cцeнapиcт живял c бyквaлeн ayтиcт

ocoбeнo кoгaтo cтaвa въпpoc зa пpocтoтиитe нa кoки - дeтo щeшe дa ce жeни зa eднa цигaнкa и ayтизмa мy в библиoтeкaтa oт пocлeдния eпизoд

цялoтo пpeдaвaнe лъхa нa нeдoвepиe, пpeдaтeлcтвo, ceмeйни cкaндaли, изнeвepи

вcичкo лoшo oт чoвeкa в eднo шoy, нaпpaвo тpябвa дa гo зaбpaнят cъc зaкoн

>tfw I'm the only one in the whole of int that juggled 3 relationships at the same time
it all came crushing down really quick tho

r8 collection

it looks so shitty when I see it like this

>30 secs

kek

she wasn't virgin, i as a proud caucasian told her that i was experienced(i have not best facial looks but am muscular guy so she believed it), she probably got dissapointed lol.
i am 23 now and i have had sex twice. georgian girls are hard going, wish was living back in germany desu ;_;

bulgarian girls are not hard to get and yet i am a complete failure in that regard. you should feel better about yourself lad

same desu, how many of us are there in here? i know many that pretend they arent but literally havent seen them with a girl even once

I am you but 2 years later. All my fault for not giving a fuck.

I'll end up like that "I ended up here by doing nothing" cashier from that one Sup Forums greentext deh-soo.

just because bulgarian guy is worse then me getting girls 1000 miles further doesn't make me feel better user. have you tried prostitutes btw ?

>Shia anime posters
wew lad

i hope most are like us not because i am jealous or anything but the thought of sharing the same general with normies drives me mad.
this place is and should stay as a safe heaven for neets,autists,losers,weebs and so on. if you are not any of those, kindly fuck off to reddit.

well at least you nutted

xpozed here, he can't even get an erection

and he has a wife

i think you bulgarianbros making things up so i feel better lmao.

talk to my wife's dislocated, protruted ass

because the face ain't listening