youtube.com/watch?v=EcaxrqhUJ4c
youtube.com/watch?v=rNcRqKP-N9c
youtube.com/watch?v=QNEjWgTPn6U
youtube.com/watch?v=XLrEFTHD74o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5RHw2oQ6Eu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Second for Ciara.

Josie a shite

I saw Josie at a penneys store in Dublin yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for cosplay advice or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and sieg heiling in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her humming "O'Duffy Abu" as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen pairs of high heels and a horsewhip in her hands without paying.

The buachaill at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the pairs and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any communist interfetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each shoe and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by "NYAAAAAA-ing" really loudly.

Know Josie IRL lads, anything you want to know

Linking for answers.

It's enough to make a man quit the internet.

my cousin went to secondary with josie AMA

>Buying shoes from Penneys

>anything you want to know
No

>fifteen pairs of high heels and a horsewhip

In the case of big sam (bog sim) it was personal info. They uncovered that he was studying to become a surgeon and found some ironic pictures of him wielding a knife while drunk so it was a meme for months.
For UTV it seemed to be everything, there was more information posted about him than anyone would care to read.

Josie is 2D, 2D!

Anyone here fucking love listening to "Defend the Headquarters of Revolution"

How did the weirdo(s) get their details? How are they now?

mammy issues?

you're 35 years old frogweeb, find yourself a wife.

Jaguar?

Reverse searched their info and found their facebook or something I'd imagine. People post way more than they should about themselves on places like this.
I have no idea if they're still around now, the goal of Misha at least was for the doxxed trips to leave and they generally did after or went anonymous.

I imagine he's an extraterrestrial explorer who encountered a future troll's mind-altering satellite, being forced to relive the person known as Frogweeb's life in the course of twenty minutes.

Evening QC

Flying to Éire(Waterford)in a few weeks to live and work there for one year. Think I can find a qt during my stay? I'll have some Swedish colleagues there so I won't be completely alone. I'm 194cm and fairly built(if that matters) and quite reserved.

I actually unironically had some minimal contact with her before, but it's so minimal that she probably doesn't even remember me. I don't want to meet her again because I only realised about a month ago that she was the same person who was posted here for years. I don't want to ever see her again and I will find her unsettling if I ever see her again because I'll only ever associate here as being an /éire/ meme now. Reposting this because I didn't notice the last thread hitting the bump limit .

Evening to you too

Girls will make an effort to talk to you if you are in any way decent looking.

I think I remember you, did you post here a few months ago?

Celtic mythology is like a really bad fanfic. I was reading some yesterday and the end of one of the stories was literally "There was a fomorian whose evil eye was so powerful that it would take ten men to open it and when the fomorians opened it Lugh slung a stone into it so hard that the evil eye went spinning out the back of the fomorian's head and obliterated the other fomorians that were behind it so the fomorians retreated and Ireland was saved"

Reminder that I love you all and you are great people.

Not really sure why people here keep insisting on making Irish cosplayers memes in the first place.
I've spoken with her online before but it's not really difficult to separate the meme from reality since she's not actually a fascist.

you can tell any story like that
>there was a fella and he wanted to go sailing so he went whaling and some old fuck was mad he lost his leg to a whale and they all died except the main character

y-you dont know that

Possibly

At work, on the street, pubs what?

youtube.com/watch?v=EcaxrqhUJ4c
What are ye listening to lads

>she's not actually a fascist
Dropped.

this is why youve never touched a woman other than mammy at the age of 57

>At work, on the street, pubs what?
Pub. Ireland doesn't really have a dating scene like most other countries.

>tfw no cosplayer wife

youtube.com/watch?v=rNcRqKP-N9c

>it's not really difficult to separate the meme from reality since she's not actually a fascist.
That's not even the problem for me, more just that if I ever did interact with her again I'd just associate her with being the person who was frequently posted on /éire/.
Why did she even become a meme anyway, her cosplay isn't anywhere near as bad as Amy's cosplay, did she post on /cgl/ or something or did someone in the older /éire/ Skype group know her in real life too, or was it just the Nazi pose? If you did interact with her does she know that she's posted here?

better have deep pockets if you want to keep her happy with lolita dresses

She went to Trinity, so I presume that's where the connection is.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNEjWgTPn6U

So Trinity actually went to Trinity, there's more /éire/ lore I never knew about.

Lmao

>Irish girls
>qt

How can one tell if they are primarily of Irish stock?

You were saying?

You aren't of Irish stock heritagefag, that's all you need to know.

I think you exactly what he's saying.

I'm a unionist but I'm starting to think that United Ireland might work.
Thoughts?

Kill you're self.

Specifically because you're a unionist

Its another day /eire/ can't go without posting underage girl jesus man no wonder girls won't go with you lads they can smell the pedo's

Does your face turn beat red when you run really hard

no bully

How about we reunite Ireland with the UK again?
Border problem solved.

>denial

yes, actually. Also when I drink.

Well your celtic at least. And where are your ancestors from

Don't give in brother, the Taigs would have us looking like Dublingeria within a month

I like the EU desu and tories are ruining everything

Supposedly from Ulster all the way down to the Rhine between france & germany.

>>Irish girls
>>qt

*blocks your path*

Well your ancestors dumped his seed into an Irish woman in the past.

>main character didn't die
That's a cliche that detracts from the realism of the story. In my favourite story, the main character dies before he gets to tell the story, and so does the narrator.

belfast polfag here
wanted to let you know guys that your general looks like a mixture of /brit/ and Sup Forums in terms of content. just so you know

>belfast
Stopped reading.

>all these foreigners

Ireland's a melting pot

if you get sunburned after 30 mins in 25 degree sun

>taking that long to burn
Literal nigger tier.

but the UK is worse in nearly every way in regards to immigrants and multiculturalism

youtube.com/watch?v=XLrEFTHD74o

I also have *gasp* black hair

>black hair

nigger

doesn't bother me much desu

Black hair, green eyes and pale skin is the best combination.

same grill?

>modern """"" metal""""""
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5RHw2oQ6Eu0

yes

no

maybe

I don't know

can you repeat the question

she both is and isn't

so do loads of irish people
dumb yank

have blue eyes desu

My eyes are a weird bluish-green with a golden ring around the pupil, I'm not sure what colour it is.
I'd post a picture but no good camera.

I know this was debunked pretty much instantly and was just blatant anti-irish propaganda, but why do so many Irish look like elves while others look like orcs? The noses are the telling point

>not hazel (actual brown green not special snowflake "well they're not ENTIRELY brown" shite) and dark brown hair.
elves and orcs arent real therefore irishmen look like neither.

Tell me about her, why does she do the salute?

im gonna go for a walk but IT'LL JUUST BE THE FUCKING DISGUSTING CITY AGAIN I HATE CHICAGO SO MUCH
it's either 3 story shitty concrete apartments or copypaste suburban houses, boy i love this vibrant diverse city xDDD
cities are so disgusting.

You know what I mean you smartarse

Your not the boss of me now

Go to the lake front faggot

Nobody cared who she was until she raised her arm.