Japan incestual abuse

How do we fix mother-son incest in Japan?

sakuramochi-jp.blogspot.com/2011/12/legal-motherson-incest-prevalent-in.html?m=1

>A boy's whole future can depend on the senior high school he gets into. The mothers get into a psychological condition where they're aware that sexual urges can stop their children from studying and feel that they are the best option for countering the craving. Some mothers will do anything to make sure their junior high school sons pass the all determining entrance exams. Studies show that almost 80% of Japanese men report they have had some form of sexual contact with their mothers with most of the sexual contact between mother and son beginning at a very early age. A boys childhood in contemporary Japan, although somewhat more Western than that of other Eastern nations, still includes masturbation by mothers "to put them to sleep." Parents often have intercourse with their children in the same bed with them, and "co-sleeping," with mothers physically embracing the child, routinely continues until the boy is ten or fifteen. One recent Japanese study found sons sleeping with their mothers over 20 percent of the time after age 16. A recent sex survey reported "hot lines" of sexual abuse saying that mother-son incest in almost a third of the calls, the mother saying to her teenage son, "It's not good to do it alone. Your IQ becomes lower. I will help you, " or "You cannot study if you cannot have sex. You may use my body," or "I don't want you to get into trouble with a girl. Have sex with me instead."

Other urls found in this thread:

munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=2005032501030727302002
megalodon.jp/2013-0503-1743-31/news.hankooki.com/lpage/world/201305/h2013050313212422450.htm
video.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/07/02/2010070200911.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c60yzyPAqig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw
>mfw I have no face
Japan, can you confirm this?

There are source links in the article I posted

You must be smart

>fix
I'm sorry to hear that your mother didn't love you, user, but you can't fix what isn't broken.

bump because i want a jap to give input on this
>not davido-san so get out REEEEEE

Tbh this is how most Japanese moms look

you wish, nigger

A Japanese mother would routinely suck her small son's penis in public but would never kiss his cheek. For, among the Japanese, fellatio is a form of sexual behaviour except in the context of mother and small son, whereas kissing of any kind is always sexual. We are perplexed because, in our culture, fellatio is always sexual, whereas cheek-kissing among kin never is.

>bump because i want a jap to give input on this
Me too but since this is an unconvenient truth they will all stay silent
Pretty much a shame desu, I'd like a greentext story

good copy pasta
now can a jap answer OPs question

it's early morning right now and they are probably getting ready for work or are already working

no

Thanks for the hot dog user it's mmffff on nom nom snarf it's *swallows* really *braap* good *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*

exquisite post

is it disgusting if i find this extremely arousing

bump
can any button confirm this is a thing

bump again
pls

I came across these weird videos of a hot Japanese milf letting her young son tickle her bare feet and spank her ass on camera.

It was pretty weird, but kinda hot at the time. Kid's gonna definitely grow up warped though kek

Yes and what's wrong with this? In your country you have gay sex and get gay married and sex with your sister and cousin.

>and sex with your sister and cousin.
That happens more in your country

Atleast there are no homos, it's all hetro. It's the same way French people kiss each other on the lips to greet each other.

a-are you ok?

The average woman in every country isn't that good looking

Yes I'm okay because your women all crave my BWC

white piggus only get the 1/10 women

i want a JAVwife

A 1/10 Jap is still better than a 6/10 western whore

what about david bond?

japs do sex with their mothers. who is the monkey now?

>equating incest to kissing

Man I already hated the whole Anime, beta male culture, low birth rates whaling, and over-fishing of Japan, and now I have this to add to my hate of Japan

>tfw not nip

Monkeys have sex with actual monkeys tho

What about an italian milf/gilf?

I absolutely refuse to believe this isn't elaborate trolling. I'm softer than Charmin down there.

It's not incest, there's birth control. Whereas in America you actually have babies

monkeys have sex with any monkey doesn't matter if it is their mother. That is what japs do you fucking japmonkey nipmonkey
zitto animale

Japanese women age very slowly, so it's okay. You wouldn't understand. It's the same way you have sex with your cousins/aunts in Latin America

japs did migrate to brazil so it makes sense you two will get along

>japanese women fellate their sons as a greeting

>It's the same way you have sex with your cousins/aunts in Latin America
it is not normal you monkey

>now can a jap answer OPs question
You're more likely to get an Asian from Canada or Australia on Sup Forums than from a Japanese poster. They're always tourists or English teachers.

COME TO JAPAN

>Japanese women age very slowly

Then why is gay butt sex okay in your country? It's pretty much the same thing here with your mom

do you really think there are no gays in japan? and it is not the same thing

>male homosexual couples actually have a lower rate of anal sex than heterosexual couples
>anal sex between two consenting adults is comparable to fucking your mom
??

Are you saying incest isn't incest if there is a condom?

jap logic is weird

>cuckolding is okay
>incest isn't
>sweden

ワロタ。なんてスレなんだ

Japan bringing the heat

>implying cuckolding is actually a thing here and not an Sup Forums meme
>implying more than 1 in a 1000 males is an actual cuckold
>implying nips don't actually bang their moms

totally bullshit but what can i do. “japan” is now click bait and no one can stop it

Nah

k sven, desu people here mostly prefer lolis, but nothing wrong with incest anyways, way better than getting gangbanged by somali immigrants for liberal progress

Hi kim burger
In that link
>Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
This means answerer is Korean.

Hi kim

Basically South Koreans are just living to bully Japan and weab.

VANK is a group established by 朴起台 in 1999 to bash Japan on the internet and supported by South Korean government and their society.
The number of memebers of VANK is about 100,000 as at 9/2012.
70,000 in South Korea
30,000 oversea
And now 120,000 said VANK

VANK's policy "Discount Japan" was decided at 25/3/2005.
The leader of VANK 朴起台 said "We make Japan isolated from the world, fanning the flame of emotions of People of every Asian nations and the US"
An South Korea major press's article related
munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=2005032501030727302002

VANK's mission : Bullying Japan
To see this article, you need to stop depicting this web page, before redirecting an another url.
megalodon.jp/2013-0503-1743-31/news.hankooki.com/lpage/world/201305/h2013050313212422450.htm

The Cyber Attack by VANK
An South Korean major press 朝鮮日報's article related
video.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/07/02/2010070200911.html

VANK make Korean kids do cyber attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=c60yzyPAqig

ネトウヨ召喚大成功(≧▽≦)

>japs wants to bang little girls
>japs actually do fuck their mothers

>justifies this with a made up Sup Forums meme
I mean memes are usually just banter but this is just, what the fuck

are you an actual jap? is it bullshit?

95% of the things you read about Sweden online is made up, so I can see it being the case here too.

Fucking your mom is contra natura what's wrong with you nippolino

Are you guys going to bond over being meme countries?

Are you implying there's something wrong with wanting mommy-san to suck you off before she tucks you in at night?

You guys in the Pacific really take shitposting to a new level. One day i will take a pilgrimage to the pacific to learn advanced shitposting

where can i sign up
i already dislike japs cos of the one shitposter coming to our thread

t. kim his grandpa were killed by South Korean and his pa ran away to Jap.

Around 1950, there was lots of tragedies in Korean peninsula, that was not only Korean War but also massacre that is called 보도연맹 사건 in where South Korean government killed countless number of SKoreans who didn't agree with the government and is sometimes said over a million of victims. But South Korean government has been trying to hide it, and it has continued to say that the massacre was done by commie until recently. But fan fact! South Korean government actually did it lol. So the massacre is still not revealed completely.
Over a million of victims lol.
So lots of SKoreans ran away from SK to Japan. Afterwards Japanese government made a request to SK that SK would accept those refugees, but SK government had strongly refused.
Maybe you would doubt, if so, why Korean japs are always claiming against Japan. Actually they are taught at 朝鮮学校 in Japan that is supported by North Korea.

do you love japan?

Yamero

i only like japanese woman. japan and japanese men can fuck themselves

shitloads of proxy nippons

Wellcome if you do not smell like kimchi.

おいおい、ガチなネトウヨか?一気に沸点までいき怒涛のコピペ投下w

good boy kim burger

>loves japanese women
Why? The ones I've met acted like they unironically had aspergers, they had no tits/ass and shit teeth

not being racist or anything but thai girls are 10x hotter
>feisty, cocky highly sexual attitude
>great bodies

>great bodies

Everyone in the east is rail thin, unless you're referring to the cocks on the ladyboys

>unironically had aspergers, they had no tits/ass and shit teeth
Aka
>quirky jap personality
>delicious flat chest
>cute snagglefang teeth

Are you gay?

I mean acting like children. Even talking like children. It's not hot or cute, it's offputting and weird to see girls in their 20s pretending to be ten years old

i have some experience with japanese woman in brazil but i guess she was mixed because she had nice ass

i didnt think i'd ever say this
but swedenman you are 100% right

>I mean acting like children. Even talking like children. It's not hot or cute, it's offputting and weird to see girls in their 20s pretending to be ten years old

I think you just might be a homo

Hot.

It all really boils down to personal preference. In the west men and women tend to be on mutual terms in relationships while in Japan men prefer submissive and dumb women.

>croat
I sincerely doubt you've ever been to Asia.

I love submissive women but I don't love women who act like they have mental retardation