How dangerous is Brazil to travel?

I'm planning on visiting Porto Alegre, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, and Curitiba

How dangerous is Brazil? Is it just meme or is it actually that bad?

And are Brazilian girls easy to fuck? Where can I meet them?

Other urls found in this thread:

sao-paulo.estadao.com.br/noticias/geral,homicidios-e-latrocinios-crescem-no-estado-de-sao-paulo,70001713259
bestgore.com/torture/brazil-woman-brutal-club-hand-strip-naked/
diariodepernambuco.com.br/app/noticia/vida-urbana/2017/03/30/interna_vidaurbana,696852/consulado-dos-eua-em-recife-alerta-cidadaos-americanos-sobre-assaltos.shtml
noticias.uol.com.br/cotidiano/ultimas-noticias/2016/11/20/laudos-apontam-que-helicoptero-da-pm-nao-foi-atingido-por-tiros-diz-secretario.htm
g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/imagens-mostram-sessao-de-agressoes-a-argentino-assassinado-no-rio.ghtml
superpride.com.br/2017/03/justin-bieber-busca-prostitutas-para-festinhas-de-sexo-no-brasil.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This post is really unapologetically american. Have you no shame ?

American travels to any country

>is it dangerous
>are the girls easy to fuck

gg rip

An American and an Argentine were beaten this week in Rio. The former because he kept harassing women and the later because some people there dislike Argentines. The Argentine is dead, the American half dead.

I've talked with Southern Brazilians and they seem to be pretty chill and cool to hang out with. Why are people from Rio so different?

probably something to do with skin color and the year 2014

My aunt and uncle were robbed at gunpoint in Florianopolis (the mecca of southerness of brazil) Full of shitskins desu, looked no different from Copacabana.

>And are Brazilian girls easy to fuck? Where can I meet them?

yes they are, go into the favelas to meet them, remember to display all your gold and cell phones to impress them

>Why are people from Rio so different?
Well...because Rio has an unique culture, people and history. Tbqh, the problem is that Argentines who come here are usually trash (not including Búzios) and very "folgados" (uneducated), add to this the fact that cariocas aren't really the most kind people out there, specially when it comes to foreigners. Problems are bound to happen. However, that shit (getting physical) isn't common.

>Rio
>Salvador

Why do you want to visit the most shitholiest capitals of this country? São Paulo and Curitiba are ok, but why those other two?

It's the other way around, those cities are nice touristic spots while SP and Curitiba are just boring.

>cities filled with niggers, favelas, drugs and all kinds of degeneracy
>touristic

São Paulo and Curitiba has a lot of fun shit to offer and they are WAY safer than the other two.

>inb4 list of violent cities showing curitiba

>São Paulo
Just heard in the news that homicide after robbery rose by over 70% in São Paulo this month.
>b-but muh fake low homicide rates
Kek
>Curitiba
Top kek.

São Paulo is overrated. I live here, trust me.

>inb4 list of violent cities showing curitiba
Why? Don't you like statistics?

>Just heard in the news that homicide after robbery rose by over 70% in São Paulo this month.

Any links? Saw nothing on the news desu.

Not even Recife is as bad as a Rio de Janeiro.

This. Rio is a massive shithole. And also modern gommie lovers

sao-paulo.estadao.com.br/noticias/geral,homicidios-e-latrocinios-crescem-no-estado-de-sao-paulo,70001713259
My bad, it was ~40%.

Top kek, Delusional paraíba.

>nigger calling me paraiba

Weird. The text says that it rose, then they said that they decreased, then rose, then another part it says decreased. Wtf are they on?

Anyway, i would feel more safer walking at night in São Paulo than Rio.

average day in Rio
bestgore.com/torture/brazil-woman-brutal-club-hand-strip-naked/

There are no helicopters being shut down in Recife.

Still the worst thing is that obsession with throwing the used toilet paper in fucking bins...

This city is so shithole that not even Brazilians from all states like them. It's like Americans with California

I fucking hate threads like these

Here's a trip I'm planning for the Fall, what do you southamerican bros think?

>implying in Buenos Aires and Santiago they don't throw paper in bins

No, there are innocent people being executed in broad daylight and buses being hijacked in every corner. Americans were advised to avoid going there today.
diariodepernambuco.com.br/app/noticia/vida-urbana/2017/03/30/interna_vidaurbana,696852/consulado-dos-eua-em-recife-alerta-cidadaos-americanos-sobre-assaltos.shtml
It is a pretty clear article
"(...)no mês de fevereiro de 2017 em relação ao mesmo período no ano passado. Foram 296 casos de homicídio no mês passado, ante 287 em fevereiro de 2016, uma alta de 3,14%. Foi a primeira alta desde outubro. Já os latrocínios subiram pela segunda vez no ano, de 24 para 34, avanço de 41,67%. "

>going to Rio

Fine, don't come here crying like a bitch because you got mugged.

I hate these threads and my countrymen here. Including you.

Then it says that the murders on the capital lowered.

I like it tho. It's funny seeing Brazilians shitting up other Brazilians and licking gringo's balls. They don't even realize how pathetic it is.

where should i go instead?

So? This also happen in Rio. Also in Recife you don't have little niggers robbing everyone because they would be killed.

Okay, but "latrocínio" rose and that was my point.

They don't.

t. I live in Villa Ortúzar.

I love Brazil. I just hate Rio de Janeiro with passion.

>they don't

You do.

T. Brazilian who traveled to BA and Santiago last year.

Caballito here. :3

>This also happen in Rio
It probably does, inside favelas, between gangbangers, but not in the same rate as it happens in Recife. Go on, paraíba, keep thinking your city is better off than Rio, kek.

I've lived in BA all my life, in a very middle class residential neighborhood and noone does that, that's disgusting

There is a name for this feeling:
Butthurt.

If murderes lowered, so is latronicio(in the capital).

These ranks are always unorganized as fuck.

iktfb.

São Paulo(and it's countryside), Minas Gerais(lots of comfy cities), Curutiba(we wuz 1st wurld 'n shiet, Florianópolis(whiteys).

There are lots of places to visit that are way better than Rio. It's just frustrating that the world only knows Brazil via Rio shit.

>If murderes lowered, so is latronicio(in the capital).

Maybe your hotel had a paper bin for tourists, but we don't do that. Did you try throwing the paper in the toilet and then flushing? It doesn't clog.

>brazil
>police strike
>people start killing each other

>Be Rio de Janeiro
>go to the beach
>shitons of niggles robbing you in the beach
>see Helicopters being shut down by another nigglets

This doesn't happen in Recife, sorry.

Hey :)

I used to have a friend there, he lived near Plaza Irlanda...

LOL, I used to live near Plaza Irlanda too. I have good childhood memories of that park.

Ah yes, muh children pickpocketing and muh helicopter that fell 10 years ago. Nice one, lad, you surely proved your point indeed. On the other hand, I have statistics to dump itt (did it already) to prove you wrong while you have your perception and meme arrows. Fucking paraíbas, I swear...

>10 years ago

Next to olympic games? Hahahaha

I hope your gommie progressive shithole get nuked

Agreed. Just go to skyscrapercity. Rio posters are fucking awful.

Hmmm
noticias.uol.com.br/cotidiano/ultimas-noticias/2016/11/20/laudos-apontam-que-helicoptero-da-pm-nao-foi-atingido-por-tiros-diz-secretario.htm
Lad, do you really believe Recife is safer than Rio? What are you snorting?

>the guy that unironically believes the northeast is safer than Rio
is this what memes do to you

Doesn't cancel the fact that Cariocas are a bunch of thug degenerate niggers that ruins our image outside.

You really shouldn't ask this to Brazilians on Sup Forums, ask on Reddit or to another traveling forum.

We tend to say half truths, some of us are butthurt about some cities and states and you are talking to autistic underages who don't go out much.

who cares its objective fact that it's a lie, what you think of cariocas have nothing to do with it

Idk, i've been to Rio, walked there at night and actually got scared shit. I walk normally in São Paulo at night without many problems, unless i'm in a shitty neighborhood. Can't tell about northeast. But from my Rio experience, people there were just a bunch of thug-like people that will fuck you over at the slightest chance. I felt like i was being ripped off 24/7.

>be Rio de Janeiro
>sea of niggers go in your direction and let you naked
>warzone favelas
>saffer than any place of this country

Memes are worse than drugs.
>ruins our image outside.
Son, hold on. If we ever had a good image outside was also because of Rio. It was always the poster city of Brazil, butthurt hicks like you always hated it tho, even during the best times.

Could you imagine beating someone to death merely because they belonged to a neighboring country that is very similar to your own?

damn

Sounds like a big maricas tbqh.

>very similar to your own

e sao paulo é mais seguro que o Rio isso tambem é um fato, mas o recife nao é

Tbqh, the history isn't clear yet and the argentine wasn't actually beaten to death, he received a punch and fell down, breaking his head.
g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/imagens-mostram-sessao-de-agressoes-a-argentino-assassinado-no-rio.ghtml

He is right. One is a light skinned amerindian gommie shithole, the other is a mulatto gommie shithole.

I don't think he was beaten because of that, he complained about something on the club and some cunts started mocking him. He didn't like and the cunts decided to beat him

>bunda
>carnaval
>prostitution
>beach culture

It's literally only 10% of the country. What about the fuckton of other cultural shit in the rest of the country? Parinthins on North, Vaquejada and other fuckload of cultural events on northeast, São João on the entire Brazil's countryside, not to mention the Gauchos and Cowboys but that's a lifestyle that many countries in the americans share. My point is, does the rest of the world knows about those big events in Brazil? Or they just know about the bunda culture that Rio offers?

Top kek, you are truly butthurt. Going so far as saying Rio culture is bunda and prostitution. Congrats.
>they just know about Rio?
Yes, thats what most people abroad know about Brazil. Rio has an unique culture, terrific musicians, writers, actors, directors, scene, beauty...specially when compared to the absolute JUST state of what other parts of Brazil offer. Rio was bound to shine more, sorry, honey.

They know about São Paulo as well

>hurr Rio has a lot to offer

Yet, the >le gringo goes for the pussy there.

superpride.com.br/2017/03/justin-bieber-busca-prostitutas-para-festinhas-de-sexo-no-brasil.html

Indeed.

the only good choice was galapagos

you should better go to patagonia, salta and buenos aires(only the city)

You want beautiful females add Colombia to your trip.

Honestly I just want good Brazillian pussy is Sao Paulo better for that than Rio. I don't wanna die which one is better?

You're leaving out the best cunt in this continent desu and I've been to all of em except Bolivia Paraguay and Uruguay

Either seem good with the huge populations tinder was good for me you need to speak basic Portuguese or just go for english speakers but i would advice to learn some Portuguese
Been to Rio ity has a similar murder rate to Atlanta(where i live) stay out of dangerous areas and don't get too comfy in the south zone either because faveledos like to come down to Zona sul to rob people
Muggings might happen keep a small amount of cash on you 50-150 reais and just give it to the muggers if they try to rob you DON'T FIGHT BACK

I never had any crime issues I even hung around street whores and Transsexuals and was fine just make sure to use common sense

I don't stand out at all so i could hang around late at night and just blend in also don't drink so i'm always alert. If you are tall and white you will stand out so just be cool and never carry anything important on you.

Don't speak english loudly and try to look for travel buddies i was only able to do stuff alone becuase i'm a little brown man and look like a typical nig from the area

Only use your phone in public when others do it you'll figure it out quickly (i bought a backup phone and kept my real phone in a locked suitcase)

It's not bad if you follow basic advice it seems like a lot but when you get there and have fun and fuck qts you'll realize it was worth it.

I get so sick of ignorant Americans asking if (country) is safe. FFS just go. I visited India, Turkey and Russia by my lonesome and I didn't have any problems at all.

51,000 people were murdered in Brazil in 2014, you WILL die if you go there. To a Brazilian a life means absolutely nothing, they are less than subhuman, more like soulless insects with no respect for basic human decency and civilisation

My Brapanese immigrant family who live next to my home told me they met gunrobbers over fifty times