Why is America so shit?

It's supposed to be a new world...

Where all races are mixed, where there is no history to hold you down

A new world that shines to all humanity

Now America is mostly shitholes like LA or Rio

I bet you the average city on that continent has more crimes than Eurasia per capital

Compared to Japan LA is hell, but that is the case with most places in the world.

It can get much worse than Los Angeles. I'm thankful for growing up in Southern California and not somewhere like San Salvador, to be honest.

Funny thing, LA and NY are probably the only two cities in this country you could name and describe. LA is nowhere near as bad as Rio, it's cleaned up since the 90's.

Shut up you gook faggot

>now america is mostly shitholes like LA or Rio

lmao, most of America is near-empty, rural space. It's nowhere near as crowded as your country. Most cities aren't like LA either. It's our second largest city, most of the rest are a lot smaller

Responses like this are why everyone hates our flag on this board.

Everyone's money is green, but that's about it.

"It's supposed to be a new world...

Where all races are mixed, where there is no history to hold you down

A new world that shines to all humanity"

our cops are overpaid and lazy, it costs the government about 300k-500k to hire one police officer

Beat Cops = cops that walk around on the street, are non-existant

my city started to need cops so badly (homeless infestation) we started hiring private security for 12 an hour.

Worked out much better than a "police officer", for 1/20th the price.

This right here. Throw a dart at a map of the US and you have an 80% chance of hitting a 96% white rural town or a national park. /comfy/

I am not sure what to reply. I will just spam pics from the new world, I guess.

>stahp! the euros wont like us if you say that

grow a fucking pair of balls already. who cares what some loser from some country on the other side of the christdamned world thinks about your anonymous post on a Micronesian auto repair forum

>he thinks only Sup Forums virgins hate america
Everyone does lmao

>Funny thing, LA and NY are probably the only two cities in this country you could name and describe.
Yeah, the others are just a generic blend of copypaste grids, HOA cul-de-sacs and Walmart parking lots.

>german
>I don't like grids
now I've seen everything

most of America is near-empty, rural space.

Which is where all the real shitholes are- Appalachia and the like.

Threads like is why our flags respond this way.

My family moved to Osaka from LA and now I'm counting the days until I finish school and can move over with them. It's literally utopia compared to where I live. No crackheads ranting in the streets, no shit/piss on the sidewalks, no trash strewn about, public transportation that actually works, etc. etc.

I talk to pompous Tokyoites who call Osaka a dump and I can't help but smile.

>Where all races are mixed, where there is no history to hold you down

It was never meant to be that way.

>Now America is mostly shitholes like LA or Rio

You just answered your own question, dumbass Davido-kun. Multiculturalism doesn't work, diversity is shit.

Why should we conform to the standards of others if they already hate us?
Shit doesn't always work out.

Jealous of our lebensraum?

grids are awesome. bet you wouldn't mind that much space