Black people are pretty /fa/

Black people are pretty /fa/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Sape
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me on the left

You know what they say about people with big guns...

Indeed they are

Do they make their own suits? Where was that pic taken?

They use their own money to buy those Gucci and Armani.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Sape

>OP doesn't know the SAPE

SeeIt's a pretty bizarre subculture that was spawned when African soldiers brought back French Dandyism to the francophone colonies . The clothes are real high-end suits.

they pop out 10 kids each but indebt themselves to look like waiters, really activates my almonds

Thanks. This kind of stuff is one of the reasons why I come to this place.

By the way they're standing they seem to come across as homosexual
Why does second from the left look like Anya taylor joy?

lmao they are "gentlemen" but one of them mounts a kick towards the dog when theyre walking by, what a respectable man

dogs are shit-tier animals and pets

wtf I love African guerilla paramilitary groups now

It started like this but judging by the video there seems to be a trend among them to relie more on cloth sewn in the congo itself and thus make it more about colour combinations, extravagance and promoting local industry then only paying the most pricey stuff possible to shine for a few years while burning their families fortune.

Its seems to be kind of a reaction against the tristesse of their hellscape, if you are showeling mud all day in front of your mud hut along the mudpath then the garish as fuck village jester coming along might cheer up your day a bit.

You can not judge them by western standards Sven.

>you will never be an African heavy metal cowboy warlord

get the fuck out of europe you migrant leech.

i am watching the entire thing, one dude has indebted himself with thousands of euros to buy clothes even though his sister is in poverty.
One of the guys father ran a masonry business but the son spent all the money on clothes when he took over instead of paying the workers, then he started stealing money and the company failed. Its like i am watching an american reality tv show, but its even worse.

They shouldnt call themselves gentlemen then

this is some Mad Max shit right here

>Black people are pretty /fa/
No, just low IQ.

Right into my /tg/ folder. Thanks leaf.

I wish those two were my bros. Slavs and blacks should be allies.

this is my next Fallout New Vegas character, thanks