1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Does your cunt have a culture of mooching off of others?

BUMP

>rejects pressure
It's translated directly from German and doesn't really make sense in other languages.
You can not reject pressure. You can resist react or whatever but not simply reject it.

German autism at its best.
The US should insist on Germans paying up.

isnt the rule 2%?

how can they say no and still be in our club?

I reject the air pressure around me.

>Foreign Minister said it was "quite unrealistic" to believe Germany would spend 2% of its economic output on the military.

Why?

BAY DEMPTS :DDD

Somehow people in developed countries think they can shit on important laws they don't like. Slap Germany's ass ASAP, it is a bad example for our derp government.

Because "muh Nazi" , everything to do with Military the German Public will not touch or its bad. If you see Soilder they will be Ignored. I'm half English my Dad was Soilder the UK and US have the same... greatfulness towards Soilders/Military , the Germans dont. It's hard to understand if youre not German but Military = Evil/Bad no Funding, no need for it, Afghanistan was a test and proof = Wars are evil so is military. Period.

I've asked myself this and i guess the Answer is (for Germany) : Germany is the Powerhouse of EU if not THE EU, yes "Im Trump fuck you all" but it's better to have a EU thats nods or at least STFUs and follows Along then trys to roar.

Plus, if the EU realy isnt part of the NATO (so its just what UK+US ?) then the EU realy needs his own army forcing it to become a REAL Army with realy force behind it, and i doubt US want that. Independent EU + Army they might peace out with russia? nanan

>for our derp government.
Something you would know right?
t. W.Putin

>It's translated directly from German and doesn't really make sense in other languages.
No, "rejects pressure" is perfectly idiomatic in English.

kick em

What are you gonna do about it? Write an angry twitter rant?

>germany ups military spending and starts supporting its military industry again
>surpasses USA in military tech in two years
"GERMANY NAZIS WHY YOU ARE REARMING YOURSELF WHINE WHINE"

Come on germany pay your fucking debts

>You HAVE to do it Trump SAID so

lol

Why don't they pay?

>If you see Soilder they will be Ignored.
If the German public hated the military for past transgressions why are there still people serving?

There's also German defense companies like Rheinmetall, Heckler and Koch, Krupp, Thyssen, Walther and Howaldtswerke.

yea ask the fucking kikes how much money we send them. At least they use it to blow sandniggers.

*blow up sandniggers

>blow sandniggers
such freudian slip

Because even 1% is a fucking waste. That money should be going towards improving the lives of those in the country, not making it worse for those living in some middle eastern cunt.

If you think anything but a small fraction of military spending is spent on actual wars, you're wrong. Especially when it comes to Germany.

Soliders are both meat shields and murderers im wait being paid by the state, nothing more.
Unless you were forced into service against your will you don't deserve a lick of respect. If anything, they should be looked down upon as the government dogs they are.

>That money should be going towards improving the lives of those in the country
That money is actually directly ruining the lives of those in the country though

>That money should be going towards improving the lives of those in the country
yes, give them more

Because it's unpopular with the voters and we have elections this year.

How do we save Germany?

greece
no

germany pay denpt

They're fine with profiting from war as long as no ubermensch die

Because we aren't "in your club". We are occupied by you. No reason for us to pay for it.

1. Germany
2. No

>"her" home

Do they rape grills there just like they do in Japan and SK?

It's more of a guideline than a rule. It's very loosely worded.

yes germany should spend more money on warmongering please do and spend more money good goyim

It's not like Germany needs to spend 2% of their GDP on defence. The only enemy anyone would realistically need to defend themselves against in Europe is Russia. At 2% of GDP Germany alone would be outspending Russia who in 2015 were spending an unsustainable 5.4% of their much smaller GDP, and Germany would never need to face Russia alone.

It's different for smaller countries like Sweden or Finland. We should definitely spend at least 2% on defence to act as a credible deterrence.

Nah. They ask them before. But some of them are real dicks.
One of my classmates was a child of a soldier but he returned to america before she turned 15 or so. Sometimes he comes back to see her, but she hates him.

>If the German public hated the military for past transgressions why are there still people serving?
Because he's full of shit. The german army has a perfectly fine reputation, the only ones against it are fringe retards from the far left and far right because of "muh evil nazis muh eternal guilt never again germany" and "muh Deutschland GmbH muh guiltcomplex if you don't bomb aimlessly brown people with murica".
>Why?
Vecause that would mean spending 70 billion dollar per year on military goods and re-armament. France, europes strongest army with the third largest nuclear arsenal spends 40 bilion. Do you realise just how 'much' germany would have to arm itself to the teeth with state of art military technology to achieve that?
The big fatso said it best himself when he said we'd have no idea where to put all those aircraft carriers. Poland likes to bitch around now because they can yap to the same tune of their transatlantic master but if germany would actually spend that much money on re-arming, they'd be the first to go "Oh niemcy why u so nazi" and shit their pants.

>isnt the rule 2%?
There is no such rule nor has there ever been. There was a loose guideline in which NATO states agreed to increase military spending towards 2% (which is to say the CAP of expectation was 2% NOT that anyone commited themselves to actually spending 2% which is unrealistic and pointless). Nevermind that this was aimed towards something like 2024.