twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bad thread

stay hydrated boyos

curds

gf just sent me this

hydrating constantly to fight off this substance induced dry mouth

>curds

/trv/ has been really boring of late

>If a child is not attached – does not form a loving bond with the mother – he does not develop an attachment to the rest of mankind. The unattached child literally does not have a stake in humanity

/brit/ is one of the few threads worth posting in on Sup Forums

PLEASE COME BACK

yet all over the news they're talking about an unparalleled starvation crisis. Surely food related infrastructure has improved with all this money rather than going to shit

honestly reckon we shouldn't bother with africa at all

no offence to any africans here, but I just reckon its a hassle that doesn't come to much in the end. Should just isolate the continent and let them do their thing

cannabis?

Dont like weed at all

Fucking hate cottonmouth and that feeling where your eyes slant like fuck annoys me because it makes them feel uncomfortable open and closed

takeaways kind of shit when you're a veggie lads
just pizza basically

sipping a cold lager, got a mini tray of flap jacks, while shitposting, and listening to new order.

this is it, it's as good as my life is going to get. might as well do myself in tomorow morning

please return to the sweden of the past

Unironically true. My "mother" just ignored me and I hate humanity now.

Alri grindanfc

I have a sneaky look at what's trending now and then I don't get it. Nearly 30 now though, probably why.

there definitely isn't unparalleled food crisis' over the last little while

before very recently there hadn't been an official "famine" for 6 years and even though there has been draught in countries like ethiopia which previously would have caused famine they managed to avoid one this time

africa isn't great but it's getting better

>tfw m8s never invite me out and basically avoid me when i wana do things these days just because I don't smoke weed anymore

disloyal whelps

screaming, howling, screeching, wailing, creasing and roaring

finna get a prostitute lads

Your friends don't sound like real mates

Have you ever had a real mate?

the chinks are busy plundering it for resources now anyway.

not that >we didn't do the same - hence the white guilt charity bullshit

I stopped hanging out with me mates coz they're all druggies

Ahh yes, some plastic face and tittied tattooed whore on the phone making loud noises that represent nothing. Pure patrician choice.

>tfw no more chatshow with a qt blonde with MASSIVE tits with innie nipples

Think she died her hair blue at one point. She used to be on 942 (or around that) on sky about 4 year ago.

>tfw I can't eat curds because I'm vegetarian now

best EU map

y tho

a shag isn't worth that much money, for £50 you can take a tinder slag out for a couple of dates and then have her as a regular fuck buddy

Hmmm

good lad

any caty cole man in

ah yes, all that meat in cheese curds, what a shame

youtu.be/XanVOkqHfLg

who /wants germany crush britain now / here

Quintessentially Germanic

I have quite a lot of friends 2bh and have had many friends over my whole life so don't be presumtuous
just referring to this specific sect because the ones I hang out with now get a bit tiring with their constant 2nice4u holierthanthou shite

>became begetarian
>just eat cheese all the fucking time
literally no idea what else tastes savoury that isn't meat lads
might just eat meat again

if you hate the UK then why don't you leave? honest question

>innie nipples
u wot m8?

what was the chatshow called?

eggs lad

Not trying to be pretentious or condescending

Just asking, have you ever had a friend who you could feel intimate, close and safe with? One who's presence you genuinely enjoy more than anything?

vegetable stew

hmm
might have a pepper egg right now

Cheese uses rennet which they get from animal stomachs.

ah yes
the Friday night wanting to kill myself feeling

anyone here ever do stand up? i'm going up for my first little 7-10 minute gig tonight around 11:00 and im feeling super nervous. therell only be about 40-50 people but i dont know. pits are already quite damp

no lie, one of old work colleague's missus used to work on there

what's the point of being vegetarian
vegans i can understand as boycotting the animal products industry
vegetarians still eat dairy and eggs though

I still would though. I think I have a hankering for the niggering.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtPBp2uTw1M

Couldn't tell you. Think it's long-gone now. And do you not know what an innie (inverted) nipple is?

give us a bit of your material

yes, still do. but desu I avoid my actual old m8s a bit these days until I sort my life out

hmm

sorry it's too late, we're leaving no matter what now
Don't worry, you still have European powerhouses like Lithuania and Bulgaria

don't know how to get a job elsewhere

gayboy loooool

>trace amounts
i'm not a vegan it's fine lol

alri sanchez

wish we had this lads

>why would people oppose butchering animals but not just taking shit from them

have exactly 3 glasses of whisky

we got that haha

i.4cdn.org/gif/1491004813212.webm

this but britain is its own colour

but also do you want to start a war in europe? because this is how you start a war in europe

muh orange and pink huritage here

bit of a meme
would rather browse

iktfb

Just had to walk past my childhood home and I got a wave of nostalgia, ranging from the times I spent playing Runescape and WoW, to the family boardgame Sundays we used to have. Even someone could smell my old deodorant I used to use that is no longer in production. (F Lynx Twist)

>muh orange and pink huritage here

doesn't have to be all or nothing you can just reduce the harm you do lol, i'd ideally be a vegan but i'm not sure how to live healthily whilst being vegan atm

The only civil wars would be in the red and in the blue (Ukraine)

What was her name?

>20million at risk of famine and starvation
>largest humanitarian crisis since 1945

bbc.co.uk/news/world-39241388

At this point is it ethical to put the continent of Africa out of it's misery by gunpowder and lead?

why do yuros love warring on each other so much?

>there are blokes that fuck other blokes shitty hairy arseholes

wouldn't the best harm reduction be going organic/local but not necessarily limiting what kinds of food you eat

Rhiann?

I don't see your point, you do realize the animals aren't killed in the milking process correct?

banter

seems like an inefficient use of space versus the column layout

no. with nations that large compared to the continent you are basically setting up pre world war one deterrence . didn't go down too well.

fellow /brit/s

not i

lucy

its what real competition looks like

>bloke

FOB (fuck off bruce)

Alri lad

a lot of those at risk of starvation aren't in africa lad. places like yemen and syria are adding to the total

also although it might be the highest total number ever that's just because global population has grown so rapidly, as a proportion of population it's smaller

In our culture, la

What was your main reason for voting brexit lads?
For me personally, it was Eastern European shitholes being the same entity as us, if the EU was just west and northern Europe then it would've been based

Is that her real name or her TV name?

a lie

>he's spending his friday night posting on /brit/
Screeching, so is the lass that's sat on my knee. Fucking music is banging, would hate to be sat in front of a computer. Loving life atm.

wish I had a mind numbing job that required no thinking whatsoever so that I could be slightly drunk (like 3 or 4 beers every 3 hours) all day long and then come home and still be drunk because even though the job is shitty it pays enough for me to afford £100/wk hovel in london and has enough cash leftover for the alcohol.

I wouldn't need to pay for anything else because when I'm drunk I'm content.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGxAYeeyoIc

>non - brits using British words