What's the best religion

What's the best religion

atheism :^)

self-worship

Radical Agnostism

Buddhism

Islam, it follows what their book says instead of being posers.

Fundamnetalist Catholicism

This

Religion is just a spook.

Ayn Rand

Stirner was arguably one of the shittiest """"""philosophers""""" to exist.

this. Objectivism is best ism

autism

I can't get over how cute this is
Tengri

Buddhism

Unironically the shit they're doing in China. It's really fascinating.
>mix between Confucianism, Taoism, Buddhism
>no one knows what the canon of the belief is
>doesn't even have a name just a mesh of philosophical ideals of inner peace, respecting your surroundings and lawful order
>they even go pray often but no one knows who or what they're praying to
It's very appealing. You get all the warm inner fuzzyness from rituals and sense of belonging, without the autistic fundamentalism and laws

The cult to Bastet :3

islam

literally this

Animism.

Confucianism also includes the obsession with hierarchy and seniority. Are you sure?

Because of the THOT Patrol, and killing Jews, gays, and niggers.

You obviously never seen some of the american muslim sluts.Most people who are faithful to whatever religion they choose are respectable.

Do you have any idea how many Muslims are pulled into deviant shit because of the taboo? I grew up in a strict protestant church and almost all of the kids have had sex before the age of 18. The bigger the risk, the greater the reward. One of my connections in high school was Muslim. He sold heroin and weed. We called him the Sheik because his parents bought him a Corvette and he hemorrhaged money.

Islam is a joke
they act like its super serious and accurate when there are loads of wank under the surface

Christianity if you want the depth and beauty

buddhism/daoism if you want the personal harmony and enlightenment without cultural baggage (as a European)

patrician: recognizing the divinity of Christ and honouring his teachings through Zen (Chan) practice.

islam. no doubt

Catholicism

meowing star

>What's the best religion
Kekism

no religion

If by religion mean something that keep mass in leash, then certainly Islam. You don't need to know any better and just follow Quran to the letter.

The philosophies of Buddhism, Jainism and Samkhya seem interesting to me

these

Orthodox Christianity is good too

Zoroastrianism

Inb4 t. Ali Reza

kind of agree. the chinese have an odd sense of spirituality that's a mashup of everything. for example, christianity is nothing like in the west - there are very few churches and people don't really gather for mass. instead all these old religious women cluster in groups and dance for jesus in the street, choreography and all

Consumerism.

Deism.

Sun worship.

>if you want the depth and beauty
What on earth do you mean?

Suppose it is the least autistic.

>Most people who are faithful to whatever religion they choose are respectable.
God damn I hate americans