/brit/

praise kek edition

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@53.1624322,-3.0006107,3a,75y,259.42h,71.54t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sUId_HNRBGAusRKkEGJWwNA!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=UId_HNRBGAusRKkEGJWwNA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=73.050575&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

praise kek

Tabarnak de câlisse

cringe

*contemplates the meaning of /brit/*

tempted to kill myself now. It can only get worse.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Remember when pepe was just feels bad frog (or facebook frog if you were feeling banterous)?

me and the lads

I got a 4chins account when rare Pepes were being traded from bitcoins

it was cancer then and its cancer now

watching some apehoop

RUNTSQUAD ACTIVATE

what an utterly pointless general

This is what 90% of the UK looks like

google.co.uk/maps/@53.1624322,-3.0006107,3a,75y,259.42h,71.54t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sUId_HNRBGAusRKkEGJWwNA!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=UId_HNRBGAusRKkEGJWwNA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=73.050575&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

the self styled mates went totally quiet last week around the time of a big event we've been excited to go to for months and they had my ticket
weren't answering calls/text the day before and on the day
inquired about it after and they said they "just didn't end up going" but i saw a (later deleted) picture of them there on facebook
there goes my last m8s i guess, think i might just off myself desu
/blogpost

>americucks

Post skirts

*lights pipe*

How you faggots doing?

pepe has gone meta

not clicking that link

I'll be your m8

click do not virus

good eyebrows, shame about the tits tho

just stay alive and have wanks to august ames and wonder why she ever chose to get that god-awful tattoo of hers

And I flew across the sky my convictions could not lie for my country I would die and I would see it soon. I want to see my family, my wife and child wating for me, I've been so alone I've got to get home you see.

realistically france is done

i really hate women

Dillian whyte is honestly such an unstable prick

if he wasn't a professional fighter he's be in jail with that attitude

:)

having a plate of pastrami, double brie cheese and fresh bread roles for lunch while reading my manga lads xoxo

I will claim Durendal from within the stone where it rests and sing the Song of Roland as I cleanse France in holy fire and a Paladin reborn.

so do i

they won't have sex with me because i'm so ugly

are you implying that we're not?

> France
You mean Emirat Islamiyaah Al-Faransa.

So.... What's up?

england prevails

Do you actually smoke a pipe? Utter virgin neckbeard

america will go first then france then germany and sweden then britain

i only rate white women but my city is like only 10% white when you dont count "hispanic-whites" which are the meme "whites' that Sup Forums posts
and the white women that we do have are all obese/coalfactories

thats not why i hate them you redditor

How?

Yes I remember when Pepe would be rejected from r9k because feels guy (wojack is a reddit invention) was dominant.

shite tattoos i can deal with

god awful plastic surgery i cannot

dimb pirate frogposter

swap france with sweden desu

This is the key paragraph for me:
"In sum, the opportunities offered by Brexit are either elusive or they were already there for the taking. Andrew Neil put this point to the prime minister in a TV interview on the day she formally notified the EU of the UK’s intention to withdraw. To her credit, she did not deny that most of what she thinks the country wants her to do has nothing to do with Brexit. Instead she hinted at a truth she can’t explicitly state: it took the political earthquake of the Brexit vote to both clear the road for her to Downing Street and to put in play political choices that were previously impossible — not because of EU constraints but because the constellations of entrenched interests made them politically out of bounds."

>remove all the jews
>hollywood dies

>remove all the asians
>silicon valley dies

>remove all the blacks
>music industry dies

>remove all the spics
>food production dies

well, yanks?

BETONTO

a film innit

is it "evan geh list" or "evan gel (as in hair gel) list"?

inch'allah

post toot

unlike germs and swedes the french are actually a proud people, which makes their extinguishment more sad

the other 2 couldn't be happier about being erased

shan't be reading this

virgin post

> Do you actually smoke a pipe? Utter virgin neckbeard
Yup. In the US and Canada, about 1 in 10 adults have smoked a tobacco pipe in the last month. I know in Sweden it's 27%.

It's seen as an archaic practice, but it's highly relaxing and much less bad for you than a cigarette.

If someone already smokes, I would whole heartedly recommend the pipe.

Which one?

gel as in hair gel

>political choices that were previously impossible
what would those be? is she planning on some trump-style dumb shit? or will it be thatcher-style dumb shit?

stopped reading at TV

doubt it
we were all fucked after ww2 regardless
whilst I won't disagree with america being fucking shit, it's just not comparable to European countries in this context

why is evangelion pronounced the other way then

>out of bounds."
stopped reading there

Let's just say workers """"""""rights"""""" are up for debate

*smiles at you from across the room*

hehehhhehehehehe

We must secure an existence for the White British people.

>much less bad for you than a cigarette.

prove it
sound like those cancuck faggots who say smoking weed isn't carginogenic

Roland once held of 100,000 Saracens so that the Emperor Charlemagne could regroup for an assault

thought it was called evanj lion for a long time

yesterday the pirates got angry because they were told they are not powerfull anymore hahahahahaha

the greatest pm they never had

>just not comparable to European countries
>had a non-white head of state for 8 years
>majority of under 18s are non-white

>Now, what about pipe tobacco smokers? The American Cancer Society (link is external) indicates that pipe smokers face many of the same health risks as do cigar smokers. Pipe smokers are also at a heightened risk of death from heart disease, stroke, and chronic lung disease. Even the use of water pipes (a.k.a., hookah) to smoke tobacco is considered to be just as hazardous to your health as cigarettes.

america is objectively better than most european countries though

look at this mexican whore spreading her legs

Canada is like America if America wasn't a dung pile

Switzerland is the only country I'd rather live in than America.

Guess why.

MUHHHHH WHITEEEEE PEOPLEEEEEE

yet were far and away the most powerful and important company in the world and we actually have jobs and social mobility.

meanwhile 25+ year olds graduate uni and move back in with their parents and its common to work retail jobs

this 2bh

ugh
at least you guys have the nhs (for now)

Want to put my tiny white cock in her mouth

>Be Britain
>Invade 200 countries
>Germany invades Poland
>Declare war because aggression is not allowed

not a white post

fuck off nigger

Canada is fucking shit. I say this as a Canadian citizen who grew up in the GTA in the 80s.

It's a fucking tragedy how the cancerous leftists managed to ruin what was a white Anglo country. The entire country is built on virtue signaling. You cannot even be mean to Islam anymore.

>no antifu posting

n-word

woah....

we were justified every single time 2bh

Also funny that the USSR invaded Poland as well and we just ignored that.

whoa....

would rather my country goes to shit than be proved wrong about brexit desu

*gets sacked*

really winds my clock

you are shit

and its still better than America

Not really. If you're upper-middle class America is much better to live in.

Your demographics are better but just about everything else is worse 2bh