India state to give life sentences for cow slaughter

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/india-state-give-life-sentences-cow-slaughter-170331154617787.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3nCHMENdhM&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=WHWKQQhhD3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do indians worship cows?

REEEEEEEE
""""secular"""" country.
Why the fuck is cow slaughter criminalized in the first place? Will I never get to taste beef ever?
Fucking Modi government.

same reason Europeans used to.

>Will I never get to taste beef ever?

You're not missing much.

The greenhouse gas emissions from industrial cattle farming are actually pretty substantial. A vegetarian society is much more ecologically sustainable

yes he is

This.

Fucking Shitposting-Banter.

Beef is the Best.

They banned slaughter of cows because of Hindu nationalists, not because of the environment.
In many states, even the possession or consumption of beef is outlawed.
Further, there "blasphemy" laws for every religion. Meaning that if you said something that "offends someone's religious sentiments", they can throw you in jail. Recently, some movie star here said something equivalent to "does the pope shit in the woods" and some Christian moron sued him for this.

Well? Does he?

Damn, that sounds pretty awful mate. I didn't even know there were Christians in India until my Indian roommate told me a week ago. For the longest time I thought India was just Hindus with a very small minority of Sikhs, Muslims and Buddhists sprinkled in.

Don't lie to him.

India has one of the oldest Christian communities in the world

U wot?!

I always wanted to try a steak but the nearest place in India where that is legal, is over 1600 km away.

St. Thomas Christians in southern india

Meanwhile, in Nara, Japan deer have been protected as a messenger of the god.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3nCHMENdhM&t=4s

Hm. Cute

A Good Steak is worth that.

English/Bloody is best i think, but well done should be your start point.

Med rare at the least. Germans always overcooking shit.

Deers are sexy af

none of them get run over? or the males pretty much going apeshit during mating season?

do you live in northern india?

i have a tamil friend who eats burgers regularily and said you can get them in india. i also have a roommate from new delhi who ate burgers/beef before.

Fucking furry.

There have been Christians in India since the 1st century; though most Christians in India today are a product of Portuguese and British missionaries.

Christianity makes up a considerable minority in the states of South India, and a majority in several states in the Indian panhandle.

Yes, Northwest.
The only states where you can have beef legally are either in the North East or Kerala (southernmost state of india).

Like i wrote

>English/Bloody is best i think

Meaning thats what i eat, but different people , different taste.

Just gave an Steak easting Starter an advice.

Med rare is overcooked for me burger so
"muh burgers always overcook shit"

make some mac'n'cheese or other cousine you yanks """""""""""made""""""""""

honestly this, pork is so much tastier and more versatile, plus goat/lamb/venison/turkey is much better for you as far as any protein that isn't fish or chicken goes. beef in america gets massively subsidized and is really wasteful, but we centralized our slaughter industry during our processing reforms so its too big to fail now
Come to america to get bison burgers, nothing is better

My mom insists pork tastes weird and doesn't like to eat it except as ham/bacon.

Pork was eaten much more often than beef until the Industrial Revolution in the late 19th century which allowed factory farming. Afterwards, pork got denigrated as a poor people meat.

That's none of their business if it is a human woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHWKQQhhD3A

is eating buffalo allowed? it tastes the same but a little tougher

India has everything--Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, and various strange minor religions like Jainism.

Why don't Indians eat pork? Chinese here eat it all the time but I never seen an Indian cuisine that has pork in it.

Indian cuisine in general has little meat because of the climate not being good for heavy, fattening dishes.

The Manu-samriti supporting Brahmins fucked it all up like around 1500 years ago. Before that selective cattle were ritualistically killed to be consumed. Post-vedic hinduism is a massive mistake

also it probably spoiled fairly fast in ye old times.

>Bovine aerodynamics

why is hinduism so cancerous? obviously not as much as islam but it still seems shit-tier

If it's not black, send it back.

Post-vedic hinduism is literally catholic tier cancer

Early vedic hinduism and vedic hinduism resembled based greco-roman religion in many ways

Jews have also been present in India since around the Jeebus times, especially around the Goa area. They traded with each other, and various Jews emigrated there because of muh Roman oppreshun!

>tfw the only historical oppression they ever faced was when the Brit's came by

>What were the Islamic conquests
top kek m8

>German Science

Never fail to amaze huh?

I was disagreeing with your advice, not your preference. I like mine rare/bloody as well.

Good Boy! :)

Was a "Well Done"-Only till my Father (forced) me to try his, since then rare-master race only

Low Quality Shitpost, you can do better Aussie.

It's not that hard to get beef. Even in states where cow slaughter is banned you can easily get beef (maha, goa)( The beef is buffalo meat though). Cow vigilantes attack only trucks carrying cows to a slaughterhouse (always happens to be owned by muslims)
And indian cow breeds are not as suitable for meat as foreign breeds like Jersey

India exports a lot of cows, there was a brazil user who made a thread a long time ago and he worked on a farm and said a lot of the cows in brazil were indian cattle.

Syrian christians are good Christians. Catholics etc. (thanks Portugal and uk) are basically non violent version of Muslims

sheep/lamb = white meat > cow """"meat""""

Cows are friends not food!

based muslims

I do it to my son and he enjoys it. My wife is a leather shoe with the whole herb garden person.

They can be both, cows will love to let you eat them, they're that much of a bro.

>pooloos, foriengers and flyovers will never experience the height of burgerism

dont worry, the ignorance is bliss

>wanting to eat gau mata

>I always wanted to try a steak but the nearest place in India where that is legal, is over 1600 km away.

Kerala aaja beta