>irrational

>segregation happens
>followed by civil right movements
>then yellow-guilt
>tfw China becomes the next America

>irrational

>irrational

>irrational

>China currently colonizing Africa while the majority in rural China are unaware
>niggers imported
>rural Chinese get blamed for Chinese colonialism

It's because they've never really had migration.

They built a wall centuries before Donald did.

Don't be like that France. I'm being a decent Canadian poster for once.

So? Chiny discriminates against most of its own population, even white expatriates according to a lot of visitors, why would blacks be treated any different?

>irrational

Ok, they never had massive African immigration, but we have and in a way, America has too. And the Chinese can see its effects.

>irrational

Is there a more red-pilled country than China?

>thinks jews rule the world, aspire to outjew them
>force Muslims to dance on their holy day for keks
>zero tolerance for black criminals
>going full speed into future technologies like genetic engineering and robotics

Japan.
Cleaner, safer, better cuisine, no communism.

Completely different contexts user.

>even white expatriates according to a lot of visitors

Not really. Being white is a premium over there

China hasn't been communist for decades

>Not really. Being white is a premium over there

How so? Assuming you don't speak the language fluently or work for some international megacorporation it seems pretty terrible to me, you can't own a business without a Chinese co-owner, it's extraordinarily difficult to get Chinese citizenship and the quality of everything from health care to the food you eat is very suspect

I hope so but have you met Chinese mainlanders? They have this pragmatism and absolute-zero-respect for anyone, even fellow Chinese

At least the ones here, I wouldn't be surprised if they shat on you guys

It has been and like our own revolution or the russian one, it's done irreparable damage

>Not really. Being white is a premium over there
Are you one of those losers who go to some bumfuck village in china/japan and think you're hot shit because they've never seen a white man before?

The muzzie was right. If you're talking in a career sense, you're never taken seriously.

desu in my experience HKers are just as bad, it has been 20 years after all

holy shit
we are literally seeing china westernising
they're going through their early to mid 20th century period now
it's only a matter of time until yellow guilt

Racist is an invented ideology in 1960s Chinese never had racist word or the work of jokes in english language to subvert and kill us

>irrational

Chinese masters pref to kikes

china was a mistake

>(nicknamed Chocolate City in chinese)
My freaking sides.

>irrational
Chink fucks are right. They know what's good for them.

They are right.

Asians know their shit, god bless and keep your countries yellow

>One commenter called on Chinese people (link in Chinese) not to let “thousands of years of Chinese blood become polluted.”
I thought aisans were meant to be smart

Clearly they are, and you need to go back

To where?

Where you belong

Which is?

>irrational

Depends what kind you belong to

>irrational

Why are you avoiding the question?

>>>/africa/

youtube.com/watch?v=SyU-W_ZxZIk

You belong in the zoo.

China is the most cucked East Asian country by far, they were pretty much the buffer everyone else had to go through to get to more cleaner places like Korea and Japan until naval powers became more dominant. It's why they're so concerned about one China and one unified Chinese language, the concept of "China" or "The Chinese" as a single people is a farce for a history that consisted of various groups and cultures from different cities enforcing their rule over larger stretches of land and destroying the culture of their neighboring kingdoms in a never ending battle for "oneness" they will never have. They have an irrational fear of EVERYONE even their own "fellow Chinese".

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=P-1L0389W1c

Im not avoiding it retard how am i supposed to know what kind of subhuman you are

>it's a good ol "Being white in Asia is great!" Meme
Hope you get shanked

I would definitely agree that they are the most insecure due to historical experience, but it depends what you mean by cucked. If you're talking about western influence then China is much different than Japan or Korea mainly because they actually got results from the ultranationalist angle and now they actually believe the hurr china stronk stuff. IMO a strong China is a good thing as long as the status quo is maintained and nobody starts WW3, going back to the superpower mexican standoff with Russia instead of total US dominance is healthy for geopolitics in the long run

Swing and a miss.

So how do you know for sure that I had a place to go back to? Back to my initial point, if you don't understand how the notion of "pure chines blood" is so ridiculous you're the one with the subhuman intellect here.

(OP)
>irrational
Africa and the Middle East were a mistake. We finally reached the pinnacle of human development, and they have to come and ruin everything

There is no pure blood, but there is difference mixig with mongols and other asians and breeding with fucking niggers

>irrational

>cleaner places
>Korea

Another American who thinks history began 50 years ago.

>>irrational

>1.4 billion chinese
>all from different ethnic/cultural groups and geographic areas
>invaded by literally everyone over the past millenium
>unpolluted pure chinese blood

what did they mean by this

>t. liaozhun fujiao

Like what? Seems like a rather arbitrary place to draw the line at.

Also, China is the most populous country in the world. I don't think it needs to worry too much about "securing a future for the asian race" any time soon.

>China is the most populous country in the world. I don't think it needs to worry too much about "securing a future for the asian race" any time soon.
You're thinking too big. The whole country has a ton of Chinese people, but that doesn't necessarily mean much on a city-wide level. Look at the USA: about 13% blacks, but there are entire cities where blacks are the majority, like Detroit and Atlanta. And those cities are known internationally as shit holes.
Maybe China simply wants to avoid no-go zones in their country?