Does your country pray for this fallen black angel?

Does your country pray for this fallen black angel?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HotepHeru/status/847499621718827010
twitter.com/Dibtd23/status/847416394513645569
youtubedoubler.com/kIL6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, most people are atheist here.

Fucking gulf arabs

what the fuck

this is almost as bad as those videos from china

Nope

what happened?

why didn't they help her?

cucks

Story time.

>filming someone about to die instead of helping them

oh wait you're a brazilian, carry on

Why do you always call them angels? Does the irony amuse you or something when you're back after a day of the turk foreman shouting at you to pick up the pace

I respect her personal choice to disbelieve in gravity.

>The proportion of Brazilians declaring themselves white was down from 53.7% in 2000, when Brazil's last census was held. But the proportion of people declaring themselves black or mixed race has risen from 44.7% to 50.7%, making African-Brazilians the official majority for the first time.

keksimusmaximus.tiff

With sound:
twitter.com/HotepHeru/status/847499621718827010

>be gulf arabs
>keep foreign workers as literal slaves like in the good old days of mohammed
>arrange and film death matches between them
>film gang rapes of them
>film them getting pushed out of a tenth story window
Do sandniggers have no souls?

nice. i enjoyed that video. arabs are based

I would have been kind of scared to be dragged down.

How the fuck did she even end up in that predicament?

>all american bashing arab countries in the comments
I wonder how they feel about the fact that their dear leader considers this particular country an ally.

One thing is to not help her, but why film it? How stupid do you have to be?

She made it out alive holy shit.

Nigga still walking.

twitter.com/Dibtd23/status/847416394513645569

workplace safety isn't a known concept there.

countless guest workers die every year in those countries, yet liberals tend to consider them the "good" part of the middle east, mostly because muh skyscrapers.

She tried to kill herself because they molested her,but she gave up and slipped trying to get back over the fence and her master (chick recording) decided to let her die and record it.

you really think anyone in whatever gulf state shithole that is cares about a dead nigger? they probably shoot them for sport

youtubedoubler.com/kIL6

second place in our eurovision

they do what whites would like to do

Wow this is really cruel. I hope that lady who took out her phone to video tape her gets beheaded
Almost no one does that stuff though. i have never heard of a maid or nanny beaten or tortured before, our maid sits around lying watching tv all day...

According to gulfie news, they say she wanted to prove that the maid tried to suicide and that the owner didn't throw her and try to murder her.
She was just trying to protect her azz since murder in sharia is punished by death

>her master (chick recording)
>chick
>her master
>chick
That is hot, my cock is hard now

He probably meant Saudis and Gulfs specifically. Torturing and enslaving cheap labor from Philippines,Malaysia,Pakistan and India is what they are known for.

Wtf, how did she managed to get there?

>gulfies punishing their own people
Implying
>i have never heared of this before
Ofcourse this only happens in gulf states,they do that shit to indians and blacks a lot it seems

Why is that happening? Why doesn't he help her?

What, she died? I think human body could survive that if there's a proper medical support.

Are they that stupid?

Honestly this sounds more believable. Nothing's safe in those hokey countries.

No she survived

I'm not sure how high it is, but she lands sideways with her whole body
I think there's no way her inner organs aren't fucked

Gulfies are well known for being stupid. Even more than the average sand-nigger
I doubt hmm She could just run away if they molested her. I dont think it was suicide.
Only mistreated maids make a headline. But hardly never a family getting "hurt" by a maid. How many maids steal from their employers, were hurting kids, tried to get in the husband's pants, etc., etc?. You find these cases more often than a maid getting mistreated.
In Abu Dhabi the Philippine and the Thailand Embassies have "safe" rooms for runaway maids. There they are hold being untouchable for the UAE authority until their return is arranged. They all got "mistreated". But - they are not. Most of them came here with wrong expectations, didn't like the work or working hrs, didn't like they restrictions they mostly have to face, got home sick or what ever. Their easiest way out is to cry: I got mistreated! I do charity work for those "safe rooms" and therefore know what I am talking about. I could tell you storries you won't believe.

el nas de mosh tabi3iya 5ales

She survived

>tfw no maid to molest me

>angel
you misspelled moron

Why, out of all the rekt videos on the internet, would this one go "viral"?

cus 1 nig has left the mortal realm xd

that fall was about 24m. nice

>them corrupt Asian maidos

Because it's bad enough to get people riled but not Liveleak enough to make them turn away before anything interesting happens.

What the fuck, she fell from the building and they are actually made her go down the stairs on her own? Dont they have stretchers? That's some some fucked up rescue work.

Thanks Obama

Anyone have a proper news site about this? I want to share it without looking like someone that looks up videos of people(almost) dying

i don't understand