Be proud of your heritage they said. And just like that, I was proud

Be proud of your heritage they said. And just like that, I was proud.

Don't hate yourself they said, most people see the individual. And just like that, I didn't hate myself.

Race is an arbitrary thing for one to possess, it isn't positive or negative, it just is they said. And just like that, I was proud of myself.

Fascinating thread

Don't be an autist, you don't owe people anything they said. And just like that, I became a well adjusted, normalised person.

Find some goals and enjoy yourself they said. And. Just. Like. That. I forgot I wasn't fully English.

Struggling to find the end goal of this thread, but I still like it.

Just. Like. That.

As simple as that.

Just like that.

Hello descendant of conquistadors
Honoured to have you in my thread pngbro

why do the asian supremacist subreddits think that all asian women belong to them and can't make their own choices? problematic much?

Fucking lollipop bar. Are they still spiking ex-pats drinks? Last time I was there they tried to spike my drink, but then they gave it to the girl I was with by mistake.

Hey! :)
I like popping my head into threads with high post to pic ratios.

are those alive? they look like poorly done wax sculptures

The one in the middle is definitely smash material.

Would never date or wife a Philippina. Nothing but crazy liars.

Left>middle>right
I've done a filo, and would do it again.

My mother is very religious and she is quite honest

Where's lollipop bar? Is that in Cebu?

Too much foundation and ugly. Also, is Kristaps Porziņgís a Latvian hero

It's actually funny bc whites rarely get the rich and classy filipinas. They always get the maid and caregiver-tier lmao

I wonder if the Flips were immune to old world diseases
You have to go back

Because whites that go to your country to get laid are fat, divorced old men

You must be pretty desperate to fuck a "good looking" flip women to start with

Just so you know, my father is English and I have English blood.

All I'm saying is I am a foreigner its just I was brought into this world against my will. All the famine dodgers chose to come here, all the Polish chose to come here, all the pakis chose to come here, the second generation pakis could go back at any time.
I never asked my English father to fuck a foreigner, it was out of my hands
*kisses boot*

Was your dad old, fat and divorced when u were born?

How tall are you?

Lollipop bar is in Angeles, a few doors down from Rhapsody, another bar which spikes drinks. Both on Fields Avenue.

This is true. My dad got remarried to a flip and even though she's pretty, she's dumb as dog shit.

My father is working class done manual labour all his life, he wasn't fat. He was in his mid 30s when he went to the feelippines and when I was born here, he is in his 60s now

I am 6'1, I can grow a shitty patchy beard and have thick eyebrows as all my forefathers on my English side had massive dagestani looking eyebrows. My mother is 5'4 I think, I tell her she has no spanish blood at all but she always tells me she isn't pure filipino and her fathers grandfather had strong spanish blood.
She always tells me she is tall compared to most pinoys, I don't know why she says this.

>I am 6'1,
See, there's hope for you yet! You're not a complete genetic failure

Well tbf, the average height for a Filipina is 5'0, I think. So she's probably correct about that. The Spanish blood thing is probably bullshit unless she looks mestisa, and she's probably just saying that because she's a self-hating cunt. Guess we now know where u got that attitude hehe

mid 40s when I was born I should've been specific, I am only 20
Yeah, when she used to take me to all these filipino gatherings here when I was younger she was one of the tallest, I don't know why she took me it was all just sticky rice, adobo chicken, plastic forks plates, shitty karaoke and drinking. Those were the only Filipinos I ever saw in person, never seen another hapa in my life though

>u got that attitude hehe
She always gets angry when I bring up my race, she used to tell me I was English and she was a foreigner, I just didn't understand it. I showed her Metro Manila a while ago and she kept on asking me if I thought she was a whore

Why do you hate yourself?

>and she kept on asking me if I thought she was a whore
Do you?

Because I don't understand how I was brought into this world, what are the chances? I can understand being born half black or half paki but half filipino far away from any large cities? Doesn't seem very likely.
Really makes me think, either way I am a shitskin I should at least have the decency to hate myself because I can't pretend to belong in this country, I should at least have the self awareness to realise I am not English and I should be treated as a second class citizen
It would be a little bit silly if I didn't hate myself and I was somehow proud of my bisayan heritage and my diluted, unrecognisable English blood.

>Do you?
Nah, its only after she watched the film that she went on about it. I never thought that

Wew. Has any Brit ever given you shit for looking like a muzzie?

Most people say English here are cucked, never tell anyone to go back, love muslims etc
Fact is if you live in a working class town you will hear plenty of this, not that I blame them or hate them its their right, they should treat me like scum, few tradies/scrap metal pikeys here and there used to shout shit at me "fuck off back to your own country" but it only happened in the summer, I think the heat makes people angsty

I went to a catholic primary, secondary and sixth form so I guess there were very few true English, most were some with irish ancestry and Polish that arrived here after 2004, there were a few mulattos and indians.
Polish called me mohammed, English(irish) students spoke their mind.
I dunno man, most of the people here look at me like a rapist I guess its all in my head and they are indifferent to me but I think they die a little inside whenever I pass them on the street

TheOddOne is full azn

>they should treat me like scum, few tradies/scrap metal pikeys here and there used to shout shit at me "fuck off back to your own country"
They start shit with everybody m8. That's what lower class scum do. You're just an exception because they're targeting your race since its obvious but they'd say the same shit to me if they could.

>Polish called me mohammed, English(irish) students spoke their mind.
Who gives a shit about Poles? If they called you Muhammad you should have told them to fuck off back home or to clean your toilet idk.

>I dunno man, most of the people here look at me like a rapist I guess its all in my head and they are indifferent to me but I think they die a little inside whenever I pass them on the street
It definitely seems like its all in your head but desu you seem like a little bitch. Grow up and get some self esteem you soft cocked little shit.

Didn't make the picture sorry
>Who gives a shit about Poles
Half the working population in my town is eastern european, I'd rather not argue with them
>Grow up and get some self esteem you soft cocked little shit.
But I am a rootless abomination, years of conditioning has ingrained this in my mind.
If you've never had identity issues you don't know what this is like.
Its when everyone perceives you differently than you do and it really fucks your head up because it implies you're insane.
Imagine if the whole world called you a nigger and you thought you were white and they weren't joking

>Imagine if the whole world called you a nigger and you thought you were white and they weren't joking
obviously you should just keep insisting that you are white no matter what