Tfw be vegan-born

>tfw be vegan-born
>tfw be 1.62 ultra manlet beta
>tfw be autstwitz 47kg skeleton
>tfw be ultra faint anemia weak faggot
>tfw if I try to eat meat I vomit and become severely ill

i fucking hate my parents, this is called involution, my dad is 1.76m

i'm 162 cm too

You have to play to your strengths. One of my female work mates has a short Husband, shorter than her. The Hubby also has a very feminine body, pretty much no body hair and very little facial hair. She can't stop talking about how she likes the "delicate" or "soft" look of his body.

>vegan-born
some people shouldn't be allowed to breed

why not become a trap?

i agree, i think about suicide every day

Some women just like to have a doll they can easily overpower and pulverize if they are so inclined

How did you even survive this long? Babies generally die on a vegan diet. Supplements?

Funny I am the same case, I used to be able to consume meat when I was little but now if I tried I would vomit violently. First I stopped eating fish and other seafood, then all meat altogether. Now I would even get sick if I simple look at meat.
It's a mental disease.

>vegan-born

Thank your parents for not raising you on unhealthy, chemical-laden flesh. Just look at your average american, for example.

You can listen to all the armchair dietitians with their +100kg frames on here, but I have never encountered a GP who said there was anything wrong with a vegan diet.

t. non-vegan

Is Spain full of homofag lefties like here in California or Sweden?

>You can listen to all the armchair dietitians with their +100kg frames on here

DYEL manlet detected

I eat meat all the time, but I think he has a point OP.

Theres a shitton of recipes and food for vegans. You should buy a book of recipes or look on the internet.

>47kg

What the fuck you should go to a doctor mate.

Just eat small amounts of meat until you get used to it.

1,84m my wog friend

Surely you should know that the long life expectancy of cretans can be attributed to their naturally sourced diet, lack of stress and, more importantly, infrequent meat consumption.

He's 5'4", he's actually only borderline underweight according to the BMI chart.

Aren't most Egyptians hairy savages with hairy palms?

He sounds like a unicorn.

>>tfw be 1.62 ultra manlet beta
ass tall as the average female

>ass
as

Probably misreported and Crete is a den of crime and 3rd world tier """culture""" so fuck them. My grandparents ate fatty meat to the day they died in their mid-to-late 90's. If my genes want fatty meat, that's what I'm giving them.

Did they smoke (just out of interest) ?

They smoked.

What's their secret ?

>tfw 165

Eat honey and milk then also go to Mexico.

come home manlet man

Dunno, are we having a séance?

but you are 16
give it some time

Maybe we should

>168cm
>48kg

I don't see the problem desu

Post butt.

Well that sounds pretty weird.

haha manlet
168 master race here