Look I know you all think this is funny, but it isn't. This is very insulting...

Look I know you all think this is funny, but it isn't. This is very insulting. It is wrong and hurtful to refer to Finns as "Mongols" or "Finngolians". The Finns have a long history of being BULLIED by aggressive Scandinavian and Russian imperialism. They deserve only our love and respect as fellow human beings.

So go on, find a Finn and apologise to them right now for how you have demeaned and insulted their noble people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LWKh77bP4U
youtube.com/watch?v=75gCMFxCzE8
youtube.com/watch?v=0sCghw8QI0Y
venturebeat.com/2016/11/15/how-supercell-kills-its-darlings-to-focus-on-potential-hits/
youtube.com/watch?v=3HbjF-XVOmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TURKEY LOVE FINLAND

Based Éire

Look I know you all think this is funny, but it isn't. This is very insulting. It is wrong and hurtful to refer to Irish as "Potato Niggers" or "Micks". The Irish have a long history of being BULLIED by aggressive British and Viking imperialism. They deserve only our love and respect as fellow human beings.

So go on, find an Irishman and apologise to them right now for how you have demeaned and insulted their noble people.

Based Türkiye Turkey (or the Ottoman empire) acknowledged Finland on the 21st of February 1918, during the visit of the Finnish delegation searching support for the new state. A member of the delegation, professor J.J. Mikkola described the reception the delegation received in the following words : "The hospitality and friendliness was as from a fairytale. Everyone from the sultan to the journalists treated us Finns as dear northern relatives of the Turks, whom they met again after separation lasting for thousands of years." This despite the fact that officially Finland, as an ex-grand duchy of Russia, was still at war with Turkey.

>potato niggers

Just because their ancestors came from West Africa some thousands of years ago doesn't mean they aren't White and European now.

Eire is an honorary member of the turkic family and is a friend to us all

But I thought you guys call them names like roaches, kebabs and etc? It's like spitting your own spit and licking it back.

That's just a few retarded Stormfags who hate Turks for no reason.

Look I know you all think this is funny, but it isn't. This is very insulting. It is wrong and hurtful to refer to Russians as "Mongol rapebabies" or "slavniggers". The Russians have a long history of being BULLIED by aggressive European and Mongolian imperialism. They deserve only our love and respect as fellow human beings.

So go on, find a Russian and apologise to them right now for how you have demeaned and insulted their noble people.

those are fennoswedes and slav rapebabies

Fuck off cuck. Turks are bad because they mixed too much with the shitskinned Greeks.
Erdogan looks 100% Greek.

Real Turkic people are okay and our Ural-Altaic brethren and they don't like roaches either.

Turks are based bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LWKh77bP4U

Because they knew finland was ruled by Moscow, this has nothing to do with warm relations, they wanted to reduce the power and influence of the russian empire, which was the biggest threat of turdkey.

Thank you Suomi.

And thank you Ottomanland.

shut up paddy

finland is our greatest enemy! never forget hyper war

Who cares what swinegolians say.

>they wanted to reduce the power and influence of the russian empire, which was the biggest threat of turdkey.

By directly insulting the empire by recognizing rebellious areas? Seems kinda frisky.

>This is very insulting
>It is wrong and hurtful to refer to Finns as "Mongols" or "Finngolians".
What's insulting about it? Mongols had one of the most epic empires, and destroyed anyone they cared enough about. Being called "Mongol" is the ultimate praise. It just shows how much your enemies fear their liberation. That fear is still strong after 600 years.

Ireland finding things insulting.

>ottoman
Sent a cold shiver up my spine tbqh friend.

You've missed the entire point of Turanism, it's to preserve what we have and not mix into some obscure mess and destroy our unique genes.

Why are you so hostile? You have much more reason to feel this way towards Sweden for instance than Turkey.

Turan was a pretty big deal back then. Both during the ottoman regime and in the early republic era

This is cute

>entire point of Turanism

Turanism exists as a cosmic counterforce against Aryanism/Indo-European people.

Still, Anatolian Turks are repugnant to me because of their Greek heritage and the Kazakhs on Sup Forums agree.

This, the starter of turanism was a finn btw.

Also, is fingolian supposed to be an insult? Meme harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=75gCMFxCzE8

You have nothing in common with anatolians.
Muslim fascists who'd fuck europe and return it into dark ages if they weren't part of NATO.

what about magyars then?

Let me answer like he would

>SLAV RAPEBABIES!!11!! MUH PURITY LET ME SHOW THESE MAPS OF HAPLOGROUPS! IT SHOWS YOU'RE A MUTT

Nothing with so called magyars, they're language shifting slavs at this point.

>Muslim fascists who'd fuck europe
Turks are secular, albeit they're getting kind of divided again on that. I know many Turks and they're all very bro-tier. It's usually the sub-80 IQ Turks who wewuz about Ottomans, want Sharia in Turkey etc. Most of them still uphold Atatürk's ideal, though.

Hard to like Hungarians since all of them on Sup Forums are really annoying

This.

Have one as a neighbour btw. Good guy who has brought me turkish cuisine many times to show friendship. And no i don't mean kebab deliveries.

>turanism

Secular means nothing, people follow the hardliners every single time.

Fuck off D&C cuck

"secular" Turks are retarded nationalists who make the Balkans look sane. Turkey is officially secular but the majority of its population are religious Muslims

you basically have no clue what you're talking about

t. youtube.com/watch?v=0sCghw8QI0Y

Magyars don't look like that.

Makes more sense than Finnish Nordicism desu

>flag
Not quite buying it.

This
Come brother, we're nomad people not wh*te cucks.
We turks will help you raid and take revenge on the cuckswedes!

I hope you realize that finns are way to albino to count as turkic at this point as well.
The average tatar living in russia is more turkic than you. Most finns are more nordic at this point.

Welcome to the limbo

>Let me tell you about this country that i dont know jack shit about.

Its okay Georgios, i dont know nor care about what the fuck happens in greece aswell.

Tatars look White or Asian. None of them look Greek or Kurdistani.
We could say they are more closely related to Finns than Analtolians...and it would be 100% true.

Who'd you call our true brothers, then? Certainly not Swedes?

All of the balts obviously.

you can look at the data on these issues yourself

I trust statistics and other informed people's opinions more than the opinion of a small subset of Turks on the internet, absolutely

>There's a half-Tatar at my school whose name is literally Turan

>Greek Elder to the Finns: You hate us because you are related to Turks

Supercell was founded by a based Finnish Khan called Timur Haussila

venturebeat.com/2016/11/15/how-supercell-kills-its-darlings-to-focus-on-potential-hits/

How can Swedecucks compete with the Turanians?

>All of the balts obviously.

Kek. Only one of them speaks finno ugric language and they're less finno-ugric by genes when compared to to other balts.

>i trust an ''''''''''''''''''informed''''''''''''''''''''' persons view on turkey rather than a turkish citizen.

You are just closing yourself inside a echo chamber where only your opinion matters tbqh.

Turkey is a very divided and diverse nation, except for hardcore erdogan supporters. We all have warying political opinions.

Turan is a slightly generic male name here too.

Probably estonia tbqh

Balts are still pretty damn Finnic, we most often cluster closest to them on PCA charts.

Most balts share the same baltid-east baltid traits as we do.

Yeah and what do we share with them other than slight genetics? Apart form estonians? They most are just slavic by now and they speak balto-slavic languages. But sure go have fun with your lithuanians you sperg. See how far such brotherhood gets you.

>Turkey is a very divided and diverse nation

sure, I'll agree with that much (but this goes for every nation anyway) to end on a friendlier than perceived note especially since I've had plenty of positive personal experience with this diversity you're referring to

You're the Anti-Intermarium cuckold who loves Sweden aren't you?

Ok maybe i am wrong here but to my knowledge the Finns are people closest to first humans, the Cro Magnons both in look and genetics.

So could the Finns have been the first humans or the first europeans? a people from which all other peoples descend from.

Kek no. But why you go and tell me what do we share with baltics? Or have ever shared historically? We barely knew estonia existed before we started to go there to buy booze you dumb mong. Also they're mostly just ex-soviet thieving shitholes with extremely low population and no significant benefit to be gaine by befriending them.

Now fuck off. if i had to choose between Sweden and them i'd take neither. You're probably some mongol looking half slavic carthief from lithuania give or take. Given your love for such shitholes.

good thread

>says the ex-soviet shithole (outside of helsinki) with extremely low population

No one has anything to gain from befriending Finland either. We shouldn't be too picky about who we associate with as long as it's not the Swedes.

do you like anyone at all, turbonationalist?

Not really, estonia.

>says the ex-soviet shithole

Turkish education

Well you pay your debts so lending money to Finland is a 100% secure investment :D.

Hello where is my apology?

youtube.com/watch?v=3HbjF-XVOmM

Does eesti have any opinions of turkey?

Look I know you all think this is funny, but it isn't. This is very insulting. It is wrong and hurtful to refer to Chechens as "Churkas" or "Hachs". The Chechens have a long history of being BULLIED by aggressive Mongolian and Russian imperialism. They deserve only our love and respect as fellow human beings.

So go on, find a Chechen and apologise to them right now for how you have demeaned and insulted their noble people.

Quads deserve a bravo estonia

I spend all my apologyse point apologying Chechens.