My Little politics

i've just went to Sup Forums
omg, the fuck is that shit?
a lot of gore and weird stuff...

Holy shit finally Sup Forums got nuked
I thought it was going to end up devouring Sup Forums

They deserved it tbqh.
The butthurt is incredible.
They even want to spam other boards with Sup Forums trash for revenge.

lel
it's so satisfying to see the underages' rage there

This, their tears are delicious

>not wanting all the rats quarantined to one board
Yeah shit all you want on them but this is just going to blow up all the other boards

Simply ebin :DDD

By all the other boards you must mean Sup Forums specifically. This is where they will come, mark my words.

Oh shit he did it

at least Sup Forums is safe

link?

It'd be funny if it stays like that, but this is going to happen.

Too fucking late. Congrats Hiroshimoot, now int has Sup Forums members entering.

The damned board was containment for a reason.

They've been nuked two times already if you count /new/ getting deleted as being Sup Forums.
But we just did that by keeping Sup Forums and /mlp/ on one board instead of two. Although the fuckers will come here to escape.

/fitlit/ is actually a based fucking board and it should stay that way

This might seem like a good idea at first but then you realize which board the Sup Forumstards would most likely migrate to

Too late

Worry not, my friends. This will end tomorrow and the Sup Forums infection will get back to its hellhole.

What happens if the gook decides to keep fucking with Sup Forums and decides to remove Global Rule 15 from Sup Forums?

The level of gayness and black women appreciation threads will make them to go back in no time

>tfw /leftypol/ is down

strawpoll.me/12652151/r

hello my nw friends...

>implying ponies arent redpilled

>when your political beliefs are so retarded that you have to resort to unironically worshiping a cartoon frog in order to justify them

what these Sup Forumstards do not understand that they are not just debating me but the myriad of leftist literature that I consume daily, including the thousands of years of leftist history from which I have learnt from. A futile pursuit when combined with ones love for /mlp/.

Nice post

Sup Forums is pathetic, they are literally being bullied by /ck/.

cringe

You're doing G*d's work, /mlp/

So continue it, influence Sup Forums to the point they become pony lovers.

Don't let them influence you, take control of their board. Never surrender. Never give up.

>G*d's work
Excuse me? I expect some for lower intelligence when dealing with people of religious beliefs but I take offence for someone to attribute my works of intellectual battle to not be seen for what they are . One may question how a person of such intellect would stoop to such a level of as to be distracted by a "cartoon for children" such as it were but I say that we must all pursue other means of entertainment beyond those of matching wits with Sup Forumstards.

>horsefuckers were once the bane of Sup Forums
>they are now our salvation

Pottery

What's a mootxico?

Sup Forums is loving it

How come nothing happened to Sup Forums?

It's a blue board meaning no gay shit, pink boards are for the fags

I haven't seen any so far.
What's the difference?

mlp was a blue board

Wasn't /lit/ a blue board?