They are so fucking loud

damn did not know cruise ships can lay anchor at Venice iteself

really?

I knew it was a "crowdy" city, but it seems they devoted to tourism

Probably here

I also have to deal with his shit
>when there's 3 ships in port and 2 anchored
>when they use that "mamma mia time to go home" horn

The Dixon Road ghetto in Toronto looks like a Moscow suburb.

Looks a really polished Russia

>short bus

this may seem impossible to believe, but this part of the city actually used to be beautiful once, then they put those fucking things that look like the ribcage of a giant whale around the riva and now it's tacky as fuck

feels bad man

Literally any favela.

The boat has been there for like 50 years nobody knows why its there anymore

a boat that looks that cool doesn't need to explain shit

t. Somali pirate

I still am from 1st world

>city

This particular abomination of a building is known as "Weißer Riese" (White Giant)

Most ugly

Look at that girth, the shrubbery down below, the sturdy erect nature of it...what's the problem?

South East (Bijlmer) is the ugliest part of Amsterdam. It's also where the government put all the blacks from Suriname and the Dutch Antilles

could look actually pretty comfy, if the houses weren't so ugly

>1st world normies call comfy commieblock districts with greenery and lots of commodities ugly

imagine a street with only rotten or dilapidated old wooden houses. That's the worst street we have here

I live in a very small town, the town centre especially is very beautiful. But furthest up in the "suburb" area, right by the fields and the road, they built a couple 60's-tier apartment buildings and put somalis and junkies in them. Fuck that.

>very small town
>somalis
fucking europe what are you doing

This is a good approach. Putting them in cities allows them to be insular, but rural places force them to interact and, hopefully, integrate.

forced assimilation

>implying we want them to become part of our society

So every street in russia?
Except for the commieblock streets of course.

You're absolutely wrong.

absolute disgust having those people everywhere

It looks a little bit better than karelia

Yup
Ok
Proof? Mine's anecdotal, but I've seen it work. Coming from an immigrant nation, I'd say it's worth considering.
Ok

when those people are shooting everyone they can see like they did everywhere well talk again

How is this ugly?

Or when they don't. Do you live in a small town? I do. Does your town have a history of integrating various immigrant waves? Mine does.
Besides, country folks can be awful tolerant, but they're also not as easily cucked. Cross certain lines, and you'll probably never be seen again.
It's not, but it's still the ugliest part of town. My town is pretty nice.

I agree. I actually unironically find the boat cool but this street is renowned for being particularly shitty. Pic is a few streets away, it's more developped for tourism there obviously.

Its ok you've been RUSKIED

look at my flag and look at yours africans can never work anywhere

On a thumbnail looks almost like a view from my window

At least Crimea is not ugly

You didn't answer my question. Do you live in a small town?
The few black folks in my town are nice, normal people. They are nothing like blacks from urban areas or the South. The same could be said about the white and Asian people here, though.

yes blacks went en masse to the little town i grew up in and its filled with drugs and crimes now, we used to leave the door unlocked and all

This is not ugly. It would be considered good looking neighborhood in Poland.

here is the pic

I used to work in the Port of Stockholm, fuck Costa! The loud music every time

youtube.com/watch?v=O58gFgnmObY

That, or pic related

just a northern market town

feel the despair

Well, that sucks for you. Sorry.
It's not a universal phenomenon, though. Also, it's worth noting that my little town is far from poor.

There are too many people in this world

The building in front is called sahara .. its got like one bathroom for the all halway

Are there any "normal" parts with "normal" people living there, or is venice basically disneyland?

cyb

No there are too many people in East China. Most of the world is fucking empty.

don't you love it when they play time to say goodbye?

I hate stinky dyeing factories

fucking german postwar architecture