Why do Balkan people deny their Turkish roots? Why are they ashamed of their brown genes?

Why do Balkan people deny their Turkish roots? Why are they ashamed of their brown genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enderûn),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kille whitey

Why do people of USA people deny their chicano roots? Why are they ashamed of their aztect genes?

Turks are white

my nipples are brown as chocolate

Why do Americans concieve of themselves as the arbiters of whiteness?

It's the other way around.

Turks think Ottomans raped everyone...and they did....but those people that got raped are Turks themselves today.

They genocided them, they did 20x worse than the shoah and nobody talks about it, really makes me think

Disgusting

HAIDE HAIDE TURCIIIIIIIIII

>Amerifat education
*cringes*
:DDDDDDDD

>Turkish sanity

*tries to hold diarrhea in*

seljuk was better and bigger

>t. Insecure turkroach

Be proud of your mixed roots my friend

This reminds me of a TV street interview I saw where they asked a Serbian man whether he thought there are many Turkish words in Serbian. He replied 'jok' (Turkish for 'no').

Seljuks were Persiaboos
>Court language of Seljuks was Persian/Arabic
disgusting tbqh.

*liquid brown bubble starts forming between asscheeks*

uhh you do know that there was stuff before the ottomans right? Balkan people's roots are based in Rome and even before.

Ottomans too. Wasn't Turk a name reserved for Anatolian villagers during the Ottos?

I went to Greece, every single Greek person I met had a big ass semetic nose and was brown and hairy

yeah greeks are basically christian turks

Wait, isn't he right? Weren't the children of balkan slaves taken to istanbul (now turks)?

Ottoman Empire's court language was Ottoman Turkish.
Even though it's very different from what Anatolian Turks, Yörüks and Turkmens spoke, it's still Turkish
>Wasn't Turk a name reserved for Anatolian villagers during the Ottos?
There were 3 types of Turks
1- Turks (sedentary Oghuz who live in cities and villages)
2- Yörüks (mountain nomads)
3- Türkmens (they're like Turks but they're nomad and some of them were Alevi)

I meant more how the Porte viewed themselves. Didn't the leadership consider themselves separate from the Turkish nation?

they weren't allowed to marry. and they weren't numerous and most of them killed during vakai hayriye.

I didn't want to know that, had a Persian gf, her nipples weren't brown. Does that mean Persians are whiter than cockroaches

>Didn't the leadership consider themselves separate from the Turkish nation?
No. Only devshirmes did for obvious reasons. Also in Islam there's no such thing as nationality or race. There's ummah (muslims) and infidels.

Our last sultan's, V Mehmed, most famous quote was "I'm an Ottoman Padishah, Caliph of Muslims but first I'm the Khan of Turks"

>Wait, isn't he right? Weren't the children of balkan slaves taken to istanbul (now turks)?
no
Ottomans kidnapped balkan children and sent them to Anatolia first. They were usually adopted by a Turkish (or Turkmen) family. The family taught the child Turkish language, Islam and Turko-Islamic culture.
If the kid is bright, Ottomans will send him to Enderun (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enderûn), if he's dumb he'd most likely become a janissary.

Maybe white is digressing from pure skin color, i think white means free, a master of oneself and an important woman or man.

In the europas a woman can be equally powerful as a man and a womans word can mean as much as mans word.

In the europas men and women are equals (at least in the far swedish north a swedish woman count as a much as a swedish man).

This is actually what I am doing right now.

Also reminder that not only balkaniggers were kidnapped, Anatolian Greeks and Armenians were also kidnapped

I mean it is the national pastime of turkey

>Seljuks were Persiaboos
That's why they were the best,

t. Cenk Uygur

Turks are based and white

Who?

Mine too

>2017
>being white

All sultans styled themselves as khans though but also caliph of muslims