If a black guy is born and raised in England, is he considered a "real" Brit?

If a black guy is born and raised in England, is he considered a "real" Brit?

When is a person who has its roots originally elsewhere considered one of you! Do you also see them as one from among your people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut6P3Rm2GCg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

nationality and culture is more impotrant than ethnicity

If the people raising him are "real" Brits then yeah.

cucks

>Italy

British yes, but not English, Irish, Scot or Welsh.

No, and no one really believes it either, not even them.

They all call themselves "British" instead of English because it's more of a catch all term

>If a black guy is born and raised in England, is he considered a "real" Brit?
yea i guess
we have less problems here with blacks and more with browns 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut6P3Rm2GCg

>Idrissa Akuna "Idris" Elba, OBE (/ˈJdrᵻs ˈɛlbə/; born 6 September 1972)[2] is an English actor, musician, and DJ.[3][4]
made me think

>If a black guy is born and raised in England, is he considered a "real" Brit?
Please, that is not even a real human.

He can call himself English but he will never truly be one, especially as his parents were straight from Africa.

i doubt he wrote the article

Why is it that only European countries should accept this (((civic nationalism)))?

I'm a Brit in Japan. I am eligible for permanent residence. Am I Japanese-British?

Never

No

The lefties want you to think that but really people don't consider any non whites Brits.

Also most blacks live in London and Brits don't live in London.
Ethnicity nationality and culture are all linked.

>at least I have the constitution

So you consider the child of Polish immigrants, who was born in England, to be English?

Depends how they act, who their peers are, their interests etc etc.

Are you telling me Mohammed Islam who was born in Luton in a Muslim community which he never leaves, has no white friends, prays 5 times a day is English?

If a dog's born in a stable do you call him a horse?

Brown people in UK seem to consider themselves "British" at most but not "English" based on what I learned about idenitity politics in UK. "British" implies being part of the empire but not of the English (or Welsh or Scottish or Poo) ethnic group.

Yes.

Do you consider Marcin Sczzczczczkiwho was born in London in a Polish community which he never leaves, has no ethnic Brits as friends and is an atheist to be English?

I used to call myself English but my mum told me to stop because white people will get offended lol. I just say I'm Brit-carib now.

If he embraces British culture and society, why not? I'm Polish ethnically but no one has ever noticed because I'm still white and act like everyone else.

No

obviously not... If you had a son in Japan and he grew up in japan then yes he would be considered Japanese :/

Do you act like a nigger though. If you act like a normal person mate call yourself English

You're an African Caribbean not English in least bit.

If an ant is born in a bee hive he is not a bee.

So what does it mean to be British/English in your eyes? Do you consider Africans who follow English customs etc to be English?

English is a people English people nothing else.

I'll give my take as a 'Sheed Canadian.

I get bad looks when I try to act Canadian from the 'Sheed community. I don't want to be a 'Sheed, I wish I could just be pure Canuck, but people see it as whitewashing if I do that. I've been called uncle Tom and a wannabe - in jest, but they're joking about it because that's what they think.

That's just my situation. So no. You'll always be something different. You can become Anglo in a very broad sense, but you will be something distinct from the host culture. I don't like it.

I was born here btw.

When is this retardation going to end

>In least bit

Am I more English than you if I can write more coherently than you?

Nah fuck you tho, I was born here and I behave the same the same as my yt friends.

AY MON WHERE THE ENGLISH ROSES AT
*comits crime in london*

You are fucking retarded

I will never see them as truly English due to the colour of their skin but if they're integrated then I don't really have a problem.
Good argument

There's a few ITT, kek

So do you consider Polish or Dutch immigrants to be truly English if they follow English customs and mindset?

You're not English in any way, I have no idea why this bothers you in any way an Englishman is not black in any way, perhaps because England has a better economy?

No

such a hard question to answer until you use the non europe example. Nobody would consider him japanese if he was born in japan, therefore the answer to your question is no.

Not him, but no.
Nationality != ethnicity although there's a lot of overlap. Obviously you might not notice that they're not English depending on their phenotype, but they're not.

I'm not a race autist btw just saying

Just call yourself British, it is a lot less bother when people ask questions.

Fair enough. I know there's a difference between European and non-European immigration though.

>yank

You Americans have completely retarded views on race, nationality and that stuff

The truth about Christian blacks is that there's an undercurrent of a slave mentality, because that's the relationship between white cultures and blacks. This slave mentality often produces thug culture and a pernicious underclass.

There are also blacks who don't participate in that shit, but it tends to be heavily ingrained amongst the blacks.

If it weren't for (for lack of a better word) this niggerishness, there'd literally be no problem with blacks; in fact, the blacks who don't participate in nigger culture aren't a problem at all.

Middle class blacks are often those who despise nigger culture the most.

I was born here and I align with British/English culture... Being English is more than being a yt Amerifriend. And one day I'll marry a fine English lady and impregnate her to continue my English Lineage.

What does being born somewhere has to do with anything, it has no value.

nah

this

Lol no, children of blacks are all black Obama is mulatto.

they're thugs, because they have low intelligence, have less empathy and are poor.

If I was in Japan I would Never insult the Japanese people by saying I am one of them I am foreigner not Japanese.

Statistics say otherwise.

They are so-called African American Britons

They will be a beautiful mix of black and white but you can't argue they will be 100% ENGLISH. You really are jealous, my country has 1000s of years of history. What do you have?

>beautiful
nah

Perhaps. When I see a regular black guy, and a complete nigger yelling and howling on a street corner, I'm not entirely sure if it's biological or sociological why so many of them act like they're still on a plantation.

Bro stop self hate, go to Africa forget euro language and be with your people just like always before 1800s.

Yes buts it's complicated. Being a different race, a lot of them have a bit of an identity crisis. Integration is a lot harder because of this, and it causes things like voluntary segregation, racism. Second generation poles will be considered full brits, but Asians and blacks will be at a disadvantage just because they're visually different to the majority

Don't do this. Africa will never accept you.

You may look like them, but you will never have the fucked up brain patterns Africans have. Africans just wanna fuck, eat and argue. If your life consists of anything more complicated than that (like all this philosophical thinking), you're better off in whiteyland. At least whitey's invented civic nationalism so you can lead a half-decent life in their countries.

Aren't white Americans 10% black?

How the fuck are Africans his people if he was born in Britain and have British customs?

I expected you will say that.

they're inferior as a race, doesn't mean they're all inferior. we all have our retards within our races, blacks tend to have more retards, they can still have some geniuses but way way less than let's say whites. of course social pressure from dumb niggers prevent some normal niggers to become socially normal.

No, how the hell would that be possible

Being born somewhere means nothing nor does culture, he's black.

>Being born somewhere means nothing nor does culture, he's black.

Can you tell me what meaning either of those holds?

Is this why you lot hold on to your Oirishness and Italianity so fervently.

Yeah, of course. As long as he integrates and observes British culture then sure. If he turns into a hyper-aggressive nation of Islam type then no, he can fuck off.

correct answer is no

How about the Caribbeans? They have very little in common with modern Africans, most of the blacks here got imported from the West Indies or are descended from them.

It holds everything. You're not close to some complete stranger just because you share the same skin color. Maybe it's like that in America.

Culture is flexible. Genetics aren't (yet). Jus Soli is an aberration. Civic nationalism is a swindle for goyim.

they have their own culture

>europeans are making the same mistakes the americas did because they are naive
have fun with crime when they get a big enough number

Why yes I do just like my family my people are a family organization

>You're not close to some complete stranger just because you share the same skin color.
This is a childish oversimplification. How old are you?

Wherever there is ethnic diversity people tend to congregate in enclaves.

Toss them in Ethiopia who has a mulatto populace

No

Ius sanguinis

They used to during the 70's and 80's, todays black generation in Britain have mostly integrated unless they live in their London enclaves.

No. Obviously.

In London in 2006, 75% of the victims of gun crime and 79% of the suspects were "from the African/Caribbean community."
lmao

Keklmao they will never learn

I'd also just like to add that races have never lived totally seperate from eachother.

There were "Ethiopians" (subsaharan Africans" in Roman Britain, and Goths in Mauretania.

It's just that over time these foreign populations are absorbed into the general population; hence why there's been North African and Subsaharan admixture found in the people of the English/Scottish border region.

In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.

Ha funny, no.
There are no records of blacks nor did any black exist in Europe prior to 1900s

Those numbers are amusing when you consider blacks only make up 3% of our population.

We'll 1990s I don't know who was first black immigrant to europe

You're taking the piss, aren't you?

It wasn't until the 1970s the black scourge descended on pure Europa.

When Portuguese first saw blacks in Africa they sent back drawings of bizarre beings, no one has ever seen those people before.

>I'd also just like to add that races have never lived totally seperate from eachother.
>There were "Ethiopians" (subsaharan Africans" in Roman Britain, and Goths in Mauretania.

>a single Roman mercenary is comparable to millions of immigrants

Give your nappy head a shake.

>hence why there's been North African and Subsaharan admixture found in the people of the English/Scottish border region.
[citation needed]

The interior of Africa was unexplored by whites until the 19th century.

No, but if they were to have children with an English person then I'd consider their children to be English. A lot of us are pretty mixed anyway and nearly every european can trace their lineage back to back to significant figures like Alexander the Great or Charlamagne.

When the Carthaginians (a Semitic people) sailed around the west coast of Africa in the 4th century BC, they described hairless apes with shelter who they traded with. Historians are divided whether the Carthaginians are describing actual apes, or just the native Africans.

Reading the passage, I think the Carthaginians were actually describing the Africans and the Apes together.

t. Né:vuhká:pewon Gray Cloud from the Onondaga nation, I hope, or everything you wrote is bullshit.

sunday roast?

What do you mean?

>they described hairless apes with shelter who they traded with.

> In its inmost recess was an island similar to that formerly described, which contained in like manner a lake with another island, inhabited by a rude description of people. The females were much more numerous than the males, and had rough skins: our interpreters called them Gorillae. We pursued but could take none of the males; they all escaped to the top of precipices, which they mounted with ease, and threw down stones; we took three of the females, but they made such violent struggles, biting and tearing their captors, that we killed them, and stripped off the skins, which we carried to Carthage: being out of provisions we could go no further.
> - Hanno the Navigator