How accurate is this list guys?

How accurate is this list guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about indian women?

Spanish women would be better at defining white women, but Hispanic American women are usually pretty good girls.

why does the mexican woman hold a spanish flag?

Not any way
Snap out of your fantasies neckbeard

because the author is retarded

What do you guys see in Asian women, honestly? >bitchy personalities
>bitter
>shit tier facial features
>no tits
>no ass
>no legs, hips, and thighs

Mediterranean, Slavic, and middle eastern women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Very accurate, 10/10

no, spics are turbotrash

>westernized asian wimmen
>asian
K

They're right now, she is average. She's a 7/10 at best

Trust me the spanish womans are worst, VERY WORST

wtf is wrong with white women these days?

>spain
>not white
Ahh yeah, this meme again

you serious?

and btw japanese girls have that cool cyberpunk look

They're still Asian, Chang. Literally every Asian women I've met had some deformed looking face with a big ass nose and zero tits and ass.

That's her without makeup, pretty much every white woman looks like a ghoul without their makeup.

Do you really find that attractive. The tits are too big and the face is like a 5/10

Proofs?

>asians are an entire monolithic group
There are different types of Asians. You've probably just met Han chinese women who look like mongloids since they are the poor ones that immigrate to America. That's like saying all Europeans are British

eww desu, only Jomon japanese are top tier, Yamato, Yayoi are trash mongloids

Fair enough, I'm mostly speaking from personal experience anyway. All I'm saying is that the ones I've met are not attractive at all. I'm just surprised how obsessed Sup Forums is with Asian women

You want any in special? I give them to you, ask me for something and I'll send it to you.

I went to Spain back in the 90's and I thought people would look like Mexicans but I can confirm Spaniards are basically as white as bongs.

Now post the one where a bunch of white guys gets assmad over asian men

Most of Sup Forums are just losers with low standards like Sup Forums and /r9k/ I don't really find Asians in general attractive, but there are a few rare ethnic groups of Asians that the West doesn't know about that are attractive. What you imagine as Asians are actually just Yamatos, Koreans, and Han Chinese, there are way more ethnic groups. Just like Europe isn't just British, French and German

Sup Forums in general is full of weeaboos. How is any of this surprising in any way?

men > women

Found it

This post is gay as fuck, Pekko.

You didn't deny it though

Okay well...he's wrong.

honestly his body isn't really that impressive at all

Honestly if a chart tells you to check it yourself you can just as well dismiss it

>white women

>le get mass and get big maymay

Fixed

Not fat.

That's literally it, but it's extremely important.
White women are mostly fat, or at serious risk of becoming fat after marriage.

Being a fat woman is like being a 5'1" man. I think you'd see way less yellow fever if white women just stopped eating so much.

It's the ideal for attracting women.
Most people don't want a powerlifter bf you know.

But i am 5'1"

you're tall as fuck bro, i'm 1'5

Latinas should be first for the sake they don't produce hapas.

How is the average in Colombia?
165?

The cute ones are more cute because they also have the exotic factor.

WMLF for life :)

>Hispanic
>Spanish flag
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>drawing
>author
Kek

but you ARE hispanic.....

this

Only a small group of latinas look like our women, don't put them all in the same group.

>wanting women at all

Well, tell that to the government.
Anybody from a predominantly Spanish speaking country is Hispanic.

What he's trying to say is that you fit the literal definition of Hispanic. In fact, you're the ORIGINAL Hispanics. All the others are just cheap imitations. Also I don't think he's trying to imply that all Hispanics look alike. That seems to be YOUR shitty generalization.

that's why finns made the cutest twinks

That's really gay, Vasily.

>t. Pianoman

Aren't you late for your 8 hour arm workout?

murican twinks are fine too Jesse

>impossible to attain
>photograph

The majority of modern Western women are a joke these days.

Artificial wombs when?

It's an Anglo/French pirates thing.

They've always disliked hispanics that's why they always try to give them bad image be it in movies or general stereotypes. Nowadays people fell for the meme and every hispanic is a mexican cholo.

Spain has too much Arab blood, they were ruled for 781 years by them for fucks sake

I would explain you that there was almost no mixing, but that's too much work

Haven't tests proven that most modern Spaniards don't have any meaningful amounts of Middle-Eastern DNA though? I mean I'm not Spanish and I'm not of Spanish descent so it's nothing to me, but I feel like I've seen this.

So says the anglo

Quite the opposite actually, recent studies have shown that Southern Europe has lots of African admixture. There's a reason why they look so different compared northern and Western Europeans

complete nonsense.

>Haven't tests proven that most modern Spaniards don't have any meaningful amounts of Middle-Eastern DNA though?
The only one who have Middle-Eastern DNA ara canarians, due to aboriginals being berbers, but there was a repopulation with peninsular spaniards, so there's like 10% berber dna

[citation needed]

This is anecdotal, granted, but when I went to Madrid I was surprised by how white people looked. I thought they didn't really look different from other northern and western Euros at all. It's been a long time though so my memory may be faulty.
>Canarians
This definitely makes sense.

google.com/amp/amp.livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html

about 4-20%?
It really doesn't surprises me

Ugly jealous bitches

>Hispanic women
>Not UBER leftists
pick one

>Arab women
>Not into BBC
pick one

>Asian women
>Not greedy whores
Pick one

She is from Spain

>tits too big
Faggot

I have a Spanish female cousin and she's a dirty degenerate bitch. She is a SJW too

get a spanish woman; make sure she is white so here genes wash down your mixed linage.

You can ignore this all, this is just what they do to keep other men away from their women.

Uh huh... it's "impossible" to make a cake. What a retard

>Posting a graph with no key
ok

kek

dumb bitches aren't women

pretty accurate i'd say

Post belly

>Human rights and freedom for women!
>Unless you choose to be a housewife, then you're a problematic shitlord

add berber women

WTF I hate white wimmenz now

150 years after the invasion Spain already had half of the peninsula again, retard.

Actually, Arabs had colonized Spain back during the 2nd Punic War(200 B.C). Carthage was Syrian.

actuall carthage was berber only the 0.1% phonecian minority who were leaders but the army and the whole population was berber
you can find e-M81 tunisian berber adn in spain

>plastic surgery
>not western

Spanish women are just as degenerate as any other nationality of European women

>anglo understanding of ethnic groups
She doesn't have plastic surgery. She's Jomon, they all look like that

>anglo
Try again.

She has the typical gangnam plastic face.

I see that shit and I feel bad for the woman in pic related. Must suck to live as a shut in inside a fucking house wearing make up all day and doing cakes for taking pics of them. But I guess women like that.

the asshurt from those cows is delicious

>Eup*dia
>Macuckmo Hay (from the Hebrew "Hayya" which mean life)

Mac*amo is a kike his map are lie

Pic related is a genuine map

>the result of never having talked to a woman

> Reddit women are absolute garbage
Btw how is painting a "traditional housewife" thing?