1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Who did you root for in Rocky IV? Rocky Balboa (USA) or Ivan Drago (USSR)?
3. Would this sort of intro be out of place or normal in your cunt?
youtu.be/PH9AB16Crjk?t=44

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SUzcDUERLo
youtu.be/1SUzcDUERLo?t=85
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you think these two are of the same race you must be a fucking idiot

There is a greater genetic distance between Dolph (an Aryan) and Stallone (guido American mixed race mongrel) than there is between Stallone and that boxing nigger he meets in the previous film

why are swedes always randomly bringing up race

Brazil
Drago, because that's how i always imagined Russians to look like and behave.
No, carnaval is normal here.

bump

Drago

When I was a little kid I saw that guy as the perfect male specimen. Kind of like a man crush in a non-gay way.

Ivan Drago. He was just a fucking beast.

Russia
Drago

Sad fat cunt screaming about Muhhh racee ;_;

It's interesting how remarkable and memorable Drago is, despite barely talking. Even my grandmother heard me describing the movie to my cousin and said "oh that movie with the tall Russian boxer.".

maybe she wanted the brc

Drago

Big Ruotsi Cock?

Rocky of course

Only edgy plebs went for Drago

I've never watched that movie.

HEARTS ON FIRE

youtube.com/watch?v=1SUzcDUERLo

Missing out desu

I supported Rocky, I felt sorry for him ever since losing in Rocky 1 by a hair.

>Adrian getting wet as fuck and wanting the italian stallion dick at 1:25
>youtu.be/1SUzcDUERLo?t=85

Drago is swedish, not russian
Stallone is american (jewish ancestry according to ethnic celeb)

>Sylvester Stallone was a relative newcomer to Hollywood in the mid-'70s and living in poverty when he pitched his rags-to-riches script about an uneducated debt-collector-turned-champion boxer named Rocky Balboa to producers.
>Luckily, producers liked it. Unfortunately for Stallone, they didn't want him to star.
>Instead of Stallone — the screenwriter — producers wanted Burt Reynolds, James Caan, or Ryan O'Neal, who were all big stars at the time.
>So at 30 years old with just $106 in his bank account, Stallone turned down a $300,000 offer — the equivalent of $1 million today — for the rights to "Rocky." He was determined to make the film he wrote on his terms, starring himself.
>In 1976, "Rocky" won three Academy Awards, including Best Picture. Stallone's experience at the ceremony could have been out of the movie.
>"Literally, I was parking cars 10 months earlier and now here we are [at the Oscars]," Stallone recalled to "Today." "I rented a tuxedo and on the way to the Oscars the tie broke and the driver goes, 'You want to borrow mine?' I go 'nah, I guess it doesn't matter,' so I walk into the Oscars looking like Vinny Boom Bots, 'how you doin?' and people were like, 'oh my god, what arrogance, how dare he?'"
>Now 67, Stallone once again had to convince producers that "Rocky" could be a hit — this time in the form of a Broadway musical. Eventually, it worked, and the action star got investors to put up a $16.5 million capital investment.
>Earlier this month, "Rocky: The Musical" opened on Broadway to knockout reviews.

>Stallone had to sell his beloved dog Butkus for $40 because he had gotten to the stage where he couldn't even afford dog food.
>However, the story has a happy, yet somewhat grippingly expensive end, as he managed to buy Butkus back for $15,000 when the screenplay for Rocky sold.

How can one man be so based?

bump

The character Ivan Drago is a Russian officer of the Soviet military and the character Rocky Balboa is the son of Italian immigrants.

Why hasn't there been any Rocky type movies for wrestling/ufc?