Post your cuntrees (ch)Air-Force

Post your cuntrees (ch)Air-Force.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rgmos0Q6xK0
youtube.com/watch?v=tojN7cEfja4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go away babies superior radar coming thru

just came back from the moon

This CF-18 had a special paint scheme for the anniversary of the Battle of Britain

Soon to be replaced tho. (Hopefully with gripens...)

noice

Didn't Trudeau asked for more F-18?

I dunno but he canceled canada's order of the F-35s for some reason even though they helped build it

Read in a blog that Canada would be considering more F-18's.

They should have gone with F-35 imo

Too expensive no?

It makes sense for countries like US, Japan and Israel to have it. But i think for peaceful cunts like Canada is a bit overkill and they probsbly won't even use it at full capacity.

bump

Best one, other cunts won't even detect it.

which game is that

Ace Cuntbat.

The Conservative government wanted to replace the CF-18s with F-35s, but after the Liberal Party won the election a couple of years ago we aren't buying them anymore. The Liberals want to replace it with a lower-cost alternative. Canada is going to buy some Super Hornets as a temporary fix since the CF-18s are getting old as fuck, but it's just the Liberals being retarded.

The government is really fucked when it comes to procurement, so what will end up happening is that we will have some shitty plane that will be outdated soon anyway and the government will find a way to make it cost as much as possible. It's just so fucking stupid that Canada pays hundreds of millions of dollars into the F-35 program only to not do anything with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rgmos0Q6xK0
watch the section from 37:00 ish. There's a based argie pilot interviewed. Serious Cohones.

So, why don't some new low cost aircrafts?

>USAF
>Norway's flag

Muh heritage?

Pretty sure the picture was from a test flight of the F-35s we're getting.

Here's one from the celebration of the Air Force.

Read that a joint exercise will happen with F-35s, F22s, Typhoons and Rafales soon.

If you mean Red Flag it (apparently) performed very well during.
The Aviationist has some articles on it.

Yeah i think so. I'm curious to see how it performs this year.

is that british or american

American.

Jewish

I think the STOVL stuff is mostly British.

Yep, but on the webm you can see the USAF insignia.

The USMC has the biggest order of the F-35Bs

>VMFAT
>FAT

LMOA

>FAT32

>TON

Are those qt de Havilland Vampires?

bilateral strike on germany to save europe again when?

They sure are

Imagine like the sailors make bets to see who has the balls to run right below the plane when it's floating in the air.

Butifel. Shoulda buy more.

Quando os nossos Gripens vão começar a voar?

>PESA
>Superior

canada and nz c-17s are missing in that pic

>ruskis think Augusta is Washington

Got the chance to enter our newly arrived A400M at an international airshow,its a big plane.

4u

What about the C-17 Globemaster?

It's only for Medium-Range airlifters.

It's a nice looking plane the KC-390.

Looks like a Kawasaki C-2.

The first one to talk gets to stay on my plane.

>on my aircraft

FTFY.

I like the A400M, but didn't it had some problems? Even Germany had to return some of them for problems on the transmission or something.

I asked the pilot and they didn't have problems with the plane although that specific plane was fitted with engines to carry only 25 tons. Afterwards they fly back to Spain to join the other 3 planes being fitted with 37 ton engines.
They have been practicing flying the plane with EC725 inside it without issues.
That aside Russians gave me the most kek
>everyone puts metal gates around their planes and there is always someone to look after it and take pictures with visitors
>Russians didn't even put gates nor guards and just let everyones use their il-76 as their umbrella.
>the crews came back in the afternoon only to load shopping bags on their plane.
>every ground crew wears safety vests and proper uniform despite the heat
>Russian acrobatic team crews just wore shorts and shirts while squatting under our Su-30

kek, we have the "open gates" here which is the Air Force let civilians get into the base. Also some air shows etc...

We'll have the LAAD 2017 next week and there will be some aircraft there. But only military personell and media can get into the event.

Jewing HARD

Some of the ones attending are American P-8,they are not gonna let random people enter or get too close to a top of the line anti sub plane.
LIMA is an international aerospace and maritime exhibition for government and corporates to conduct business, only the weekend is open to public.
This year is also the first time I have seen an Embraer booth.

Also kek at France screaming 'someone pls buy Rafale'.
They even plastered ads everywhere.

Yeah i read about this LIMA. Honestly first time i saw i thought it was in Peru lol.

Sadly i wouldn't be able to go to LAAD since it's exclusive event. Lots of cool stuff will be exposed there.

[muffled van halen playing in the distance]

Omen?

(Future) finnish air force

Best pilot in the world deserve the best fighters

We also went for those, but they're boondoggles not suited for our needs, so largely a waste compared to the options at the time.
Probably only because of muh-murican relations we ended up on them instead of the JAS or Typhoon.

Previously F16s, with some Bell helicopters and Orion surveillance planes.

I miss our old Mirage planes

We have no Air Force, all planes were sold and cut into scrap metal 25 years ago.

Same here. Pls don't bomb only knife

Jokes on France, Malaysia is going to put off buying a new MRCA for as long as possible.

The lobbying must be pretty intense behind the scenes. Those RAF Typhoons stopped by on their way to Japan last year, presumably for more than a social call.

youtube.com/watch?v=tojN7cEfja4

Everyone is aware of that but the insane operating cost puts off the air force. What they really want is the Super Hornets but its impossible since we are in team China which was cemented even further when the PM signed contract for 4 chinese Littoral Mission Ship which will go up to 18 in the future.
RAF Typhoon comes every year for five powers exercise and the Butterworth AFB is their base over here.
Too late to turn back now, team chink here we go just like protectorate days back in the Ming dynasty.

buy rafales then