youtube.com/watch?v=CozbhIX5Y0E
youtube.com/watch?v=dBfNaovmhHA
youtube.com/watch?v=GtxnvmgcXi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

might do a suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=GPrmn61xZqg

tfw no bf

3 posts. No brit ip's

yanks fucking suck at humor. no good shows or comedians or movies have come out of america
*posts a simpsons pic*

The so-called Empire, lads.

Don't do it lad

#
thought he was black

YOU

YOU WORK ALL NIGHT

AND WHEN YOU WORK YOU DON'T FEEL ALRIGHT

Me Jeremiah Gonzales

can anyone transcribe what she says pls?
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ppggjz53th

Early season Simpsons was GOAT

it's okay to admit your countries failings my man

me josiah and later jack

Greater London

BUT WHEN

WHEN THINGS START FEELING ALRIGHT

AND EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT

If he doesn't want my business, fair play to him. I'll just shop somewhere that doesn't discriminate against me because I find twinks irresistible.

no matter how far away you are, once you find your light, im sure it will lead you back here again

Exams in two weeks that I've not studied for then off to Berlin for a week to get solidly fucked up

Already had to resit the year so if I fail I'm fucked lads XD

ty soo much

me timothy james byrne in the flat spracklen house dukes place marlow sl72qh my rented flat since jan 2013 and before

over here the courts have ruled against people who wouldn't serve gays.
Theres no such thing as freedom of religion for anyone other than muslims

>My time with user has come to an end. During our time together, I learned about his general cynicism and misanthropy but also his irrelevant, self-deprecating style of humour and his ability to show compassion forward those who shared his "feels". What had started as a journey into the "dark side of the internet" had become a poignant investigation into the lives of wayward young men. With no community to fall back on and plenty of free time to spend online, they had forged an alliance not out of common interests but common sense of displacement. Although they have been attacked in the media as nazis, perverts and nihilists, the picture I was presented was one of loneliness and desperation. I finally realised that the "Internet Hate Machine" hates nothing more than itself.

Post Uni, I really can't be fucked getting a job lads

Are there any known cases of Muslims refusing to serve gays in the UK?

louis is a lefty faggot

icelanders are a lost english tribe

Simpsons was never really that funny, just comfy

The supposed Imparatorlugu, fellas.

You know where we are, come and get us

youtube.com/watch?v=7OgG-Qx4ZZ4

Ch00n

youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o

need a quirky, elfish icelandic gf

Need a sexy hollywood latina millionaire gf

fucking love the simpsons desu

Had seen every single episode aired at the point I was 12 years old. Love watching old episodes and getting the jokes that I didn't get back then.

Shame it won't end now though. It jumped the shark years ago

>come and get us
and then what

I got that game the other, but it looks real rough edgy any idea ?

Is "latina" code for a dark-haired white girl?

bouncing on my boy's dick to this thread

>prossie offers me coffee after my session
>have a chat about history and the napoleonic wars
>she pulls out her degree certificate
>she got a first in history from york
>yet she's a prostitute

nice

need a communist gf

irreverent not irrelevant

tried the thing called reddit to see what this business about our flag is and i spent twenty minutes cleaning it up and then realised you had to have an account made before yesterday baka actually pissed at my wasted time shant ever touch the site again

Take me by the hand

>girl I met last night said she might adopt a refugee child
>inner me

I can't help you. Only you can help yourself.

I've been playing GSGs since 2012, and I never had any """help""". Even if I were to show you the proverbial ropes, I wouldn't even know where to begin. Figure it for yourself.

irish names sound more elvish desu

Was she British?

the world is extraordinarily competitive now and if people wish to go to university they will have to network their arses off to make it worthwhile

doing the old

Not him but Latina's are fit as fuck

Would happily have spent 6 months to a year in San Quentin for some of the Mexican 17 year olds I saw in California

following in Andy Burnham's footsteps

>Winter was born in Los Angeles, California, on January 28, 1998,[1] the daughter of Chrisoula (née Batistas) and Glenn Workman. She is the sister of actors Shanelle Workman and Jimmy Workman.[2][3][4] Her mother's family is Greek, while her father is of English and German descent.[5]

My bad, thought she was of Mexican descent

still hate you a bit for even trying, we fucking warned you, you fucking walnut

I miss Nicholas Clegg of the Liberals

I used to be good m8s with a pro pimp when I worked in this bar

not like how you imagine a pimp, but he's running a huge company with about a hundred prozzies and a website and flyers and everything and he's a multimillionaire

some of his girls were quite educated but the thing is if they're unscrupulous concerning sex theres no reason not to do it because they were all raking in 100-300k a year

one girl was 19 and already buying her own house in full

damn. Well I wen't because I liked maths and I have been working class all my life, so I guess nothings changed (apart from the £30k of debt)

eating FRIED CHICKEN

ugh

Tolkien based his Elves on the tall, hyper-intelligent, harmonious people of Ireland.

The Hobbits are the English, the Orcs are the Scots, and various insects and vermin represent the Welsh.

not a clue what you meant by this
you don't need an account unless you want to post and even then you can create a throwaway with a fake email in seconds

the gf

vocaroo.com/i/s0TTY7la64SC

not bad

delet

yes
yes I know, but I just think that a first degree from york is a lot of effort for something that she'll never need with her current career

youtube.com/watch?v=CozbhIX5Y0E

WTF I HATE YANKS NOW

>flatmate takes pill from my room
>messages me an hour later to say he doesn't feel anything

cheeky fucker

More likely that the English were men, welsh were hobbits and scots the orcs

youtube.com/watch?v=dBfNaovmhHA

syncs up nicely with what I was already listening to

youtube.com/watch?v=GtxnvmgcXi0

Right now on reddit there's a community project. There's a virtual canvass in which users who have had an account for a day can colour in a square in this canvass, once every 5 minutes.

How much did she cost?

dwarves are the Scots if anything desu

Although obviously it's all based on Norse mythology anyway

Proofs?

I mean I'd like to believe it but i dunno

>The Samsung Galaxy S8 costs £689 up-front, while the S8+ costs £779.

Christ

what did you two think of the Napoleonic wars

REALLY want a kebab but not sure I can be dealing with the drunken normalfags. Even the 24 hour garage seems like a mish

How much are we really worth? Are we too valuable to sell our bodies for for 100k-300k a year?

wow yeah it does

i know its alright
to feel dead inside
but its not for me
alriiiiight

:(

Just started listening to Tubular Bells on vinyl, think I need a new pair of underwear

tolkien admired and was interested in welsh and the welsh people so that's unlikely

hardly true lad. Tolkien drew from various European mythologies. I'm pretty sure things like dearves and elves are in Scandinavian mythology but tolkein altered them for his universe

my mum and her gf are thinking of adopting a syrian refugee.
>tfw Sup Forums's nightmare

prussians ruin everything and napoleon was a good boy

£40 for an hour
though I'm a frequent customer so I get a major discount

hobbits are british
rohan and gondor and europeans
dwarves are scandies
orcs are turks

recommend me a comfy film
something with qt girls preferred but not required

>REALLY want a kebab but not sure I can be dealing with the drunken normalfags. Even the 24 hour garage seems like a mish

unless you're a woman you won't make that kind of scratch

lads how do i stop myself from thinking about a grill all the time

i just want to live my life and die alone like i'm destined to