Your cunt

>your cunt
>how was your high school life
i was a chad bic related

Why don't Tunisian girls know how to wear ties properly?

I was the smartest person(Aryan master race genetics), got the highest score on tests and cucked some girl who worked harder than me out of being the valedictorian, I also corrected the teachers. Me being smart even became a meme to the point where I could say "Hitler was right and did nothing wrong" and everyone would agree with me as a joke.

>he didn't know hitlar was a kang

Flag
It was alright, went to an all boys school though so none of that 'Chad' stuff

everyone knew i was pretty smart but i used to got very bad grades because i didn't give a fuck about school, so teachers where always worried about me, decently attractive so some girls used to like me, had a lot of friends but never liked going to parties so i spent most weekends with a couple of friends watching movies or going out or things like that

all those normies

i didn't give a shit about anything and would skip all the time

My high school life is shit

Did you make the thread on Sup Forums also; or did you just get the idea from it?
Also highschool was shite and I was glad when it ended.

I was an introvert as a Freshman then I started signing up for classes with more popular people. I hung out with Chads and Stacies all of high school and they were total pals. Made me a Chad and I still hang out with them. Had a few black and Mexican friends still friends with them.

fag

no i don't frequent Sup Forums just Sup Forums /lit/ and /r9k/

Oh. I thought you did because the exact same thread is on there right now.

I was "that weird kid", also the unsociable

>That power level of 2nd from left

band consumed me

What a fucking narcissist.

>flag
first part of it I was bullied for being le t*rko piçi then people stopped caring but then bullied me for having a flinch (reee fuck you dad) and being sort of weird (either hyperenergetic or really quiet and sad), but at this time I had loads of friends (20+)

i assume you're this guy so sorry if we're not all pathetic like you

also got very bad grades and hated everything during my highschool time (still do, and also hated the living shit out of my primary)

desu most normal people are friends with half the people in the school 20+ isn't loads it's considered very little

Some of those bitches are fine
Send them instead of throwing "HURR ISLAMS NO1!!!!" retards at us

towards the end it was really good, popular, attractive, was school captain and of course I made absolutely fucking nothing of my talents
Just hoping on cryptocurrencys to make me rich so I can live out my life enjoying simple things like going to the gym cooking healthy delicious food playing guitar riding a motorbike smoking weed tending an edible garden. with the money i'd probably start a simple political movement like "ausfags for faster internet" or "ausfags for renewable energy" something simple and not edgy.... If not become wealthy ill probably teach english over seas for a few years then go back to university to become a high school substitute teacher or architect or fuck knows what and yeah

close friends though, people I hang out with all the time in my ends

I was cool with everyone mostly

They really overhyped the final exams saying that if you do poorly you should basically end yourself and you will never succeed

I was in the national volleyball team, I played on a hard rock band and was lead singer on a metal band, I also played rugby for the team of my school, and averaged 6.8 (out of 7.0) grades at the end of high school. I loved high school.

>faces of autism

Fuckn off richfag.

i had no friends, my grades were mediocre, and i hated every second of it

I was more respected in high school than I am now in university.

I was not