I-Is the merger gone? Is this my beloved Sup Forums? Oh how I missed you!

I-Is the merger gone? Is this my beloved Sup Forums? Oh how I missed you!

Snibeti snab x--DD

>most of the posters on Sup Forums were non-white SJW leafs

Hmm

what happened? It's 10 am in Europe so I was asleep

Yes

Support Transylvanian independence

DAMN, I was missing this place. Sup Forums never again, not even a single visit to this shit board.

that was a strange ride

/vint/ happened.

Testing

I wouldn't investigate in it any more further, Bruce. Best to just leave it behind and forget about it.

this place will still have autists from Sup Forums hanging around

I thought mook would merge us with trv

Supposedly everyone posting sjw stuff on v was Canadian

the point of the joke was merging opposites

Fun thing is, I'm using an AIB client app for Android and I didn't even noticed a thing. It was just the same old good /int all day long yesterday. Probably they didn't change anything on the API level.

>We didn't merge with /r9k/
Chink can't do anything right

Probably would interfere with the robot script or something, idk

/s4s/ would have been better desu

>tfw Europe get the nice Sup Forums
>tfw we had to endure the Sup Forums shitposting on top of leaf shitposting

I bet it wasn't a funny joke tho
I knew it

"joke" is too gracious a word for it

I never realized how many Mexicans post on Sup Forums, they all seem to be underage tho. Or maybe they are just that dumb, /lat/ tier dumb but unironic.

i bet gookmoot had some laughs
but you can be sure we didn't get fucked as hard as /out/

I missed all of you guys. I thought I never would say this but I missed you leaf

/out/ is my other mainboard and what chinkmoot did was insulting

The problem is we have nothing in common so it's retard. We are not even the opposite we are just completely different. Why the fuck did hiroshima decide it would be funny
what happened with there?

are we that bad? surely the Sup Forums canadians are good r-right?

they got merged with /soc/

Leagues better than the Sup Forums Canadians

Or anyone from Sup Forums in general

Stuart happened with out

People posting >a fucking leaf, to fucking everything were even worse than leaves. I actually missed you. My hate for leafs is just a meme.

*what

It got merged with /soc/, so a perfectly sfw board (we discuss stove fuels, crampons and tents for God's sake, probably a lot of kids lurk there because they are boy scouts or want to learn the basics of fishing) got covered with sick fucks asking to rate their dicks.

They're all that, that's why they post on Sup Forums

Sounds fucking horrible. Mook will pay for this

It was

So, what were all the mergers again? I only caught the first wave of and one more I forgot.

lel

and

Borra eso porfa bro

what the fuck, would rather merge with Sup Forums

Don't know man. I didn't even knew /soc/ existed before. That shit is fucking sick even for Sup Forums standards. Fuckers at /soc/ are unironic.

No, Sup Forums Canadians are actually better than Sup Forums Canadians because they're not passive aggressive assholes. The real cancer were the americans and their spamming, they very much reminded me of Sup Forums Canadians

It's continuing in the background. People are posting there and it works still if you have the link.

I still love you RPC