Creepshot V2

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

Creepshot V2

All urls found in this thread:

aww.su/EzrVW
sharedir.com/dl/123102518/Scs.html
thecandidforum.com/beach-bikini-pictures/93139-lesbian-butt-massage-beachpark.html

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

Nice. Got that in a higher resolution?

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

So someone in the earlier thread asked about the camera

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

Unfortunately, no

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

It looks like a electric razer?

Thanks for the pic, Sir.

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

what is it supposed to be?

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

Very smart i have to say!

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

Yea, this is a different one. Don't have a pic of the power bank.

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

nice setup.... guy with same cam here. I hide them between towels, did not want to spent time for hidden setup like you. Problem with towels is that the heat from the cam influences the quality of the picture sometimes.

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

I x-rayed a photo from past bread.

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

This is for stealth and battery life. Nobody is going to recognize it because you can't buy it, and there's enough space for two 18650s, so it runs for like 25-30 hours on a charge, in motion detection mode.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

genius idea

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

So, you made it yourself?
Must be a kind of work behind it?

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

aww.su/EzrVW

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

You are right. I would be afraid that somebondy asks why I have have a second razor. I am planning to hide on in a shower gel oder emtpy deodorant.

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

model number/brand on camera?

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

So am I. Who are you planning to spy upon?

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

this must be in europe, i never see this here in the states

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

That's just not worth the effort.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

Yeah, I made it. There's actually a bit more to it: if you flip up the trimmer, there's a little window that lets you see the status LED of the camera board. These models have three small round shaver heads. I added tactile switches behind them so the cam can be turned off/on by pressing on the shaver heads. And it uses a security screw, so it can't be opened unless you have exactly the right screwdriver.

James Jones
James Jones

basically every (legal) girl, which visits the bathroom. Creeps in general are nice to see here, but it is always different, seeing someone you know in a situation she does not expect to be watched.

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

does the razor still work?
and also where did you but the camera, because I dont see it

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

Well, some people spend 100 hours building a model ship that doesn't even float.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

Disgusting and creepy as fuck. what would your mother there say? Do you wonder why you're single?

John Torres
John Torres

No, it no longer works. The camera lens can be seen in the second pic. It's behind the ribbon cable in the picture of the insides.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

doesn't matter what she says while she's choking on my dick

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

Show the movie?!

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

Man I love whores

Blake Price
Blake Price

me too

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

Any tips on how to take pics in public places?

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Upload the whole thing!

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

mobile + sc-os app, get it in playstore

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

On ios... :/

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

here you go

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

Nice! Who is she?

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

More of her?

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

all I could find right now, got it from here, so no story

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

hell yeah!

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

On my phone you can have camera up and push the volume button to take picture. Pretend like you're talking on it. Just make sure you don't have a shutter noise. That gives it away pretty quickly.

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

I love girls that wear see through clothes

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

So much creep. So much exposure.

except it's just a shot of a girl in shorts.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

Damn, I was hopeful. She looks like an ex of mine.

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

How is this creep?

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

that's all of the nudes. but there are these

William Lewis
William Lewis

God i wish i could rape her on the street, with them watching.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

So candid, she didn't even know you were taking the photo! Gasp!

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

95% italy.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

just providing some NN of her, i will stop

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Postale tutte. Fammi schiumare il cazzo.

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

omfg I want moar of her. my dick is begging

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

Neat, where did you buy it? What's it called?

Do you have example pictures or vids so we can judge the quality of the resolution?

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

there's a nissan micra on the right corner. of course it's in Europe

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

The posters in this thread think this is a creep shot.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Ti prego, dimmi quanti anni ha questa troia.

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

stealth camera app?

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

She needs to clean her damn dress, flighty pig.

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

not my pictures

google translate tells me you want to know how old the bitch is. Saved those pictures from another user, cannot tell you

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

Mmm... those thighs and shoes...

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

not bad if you wanted to catch someone in the shower. you properly tried catching your mom in the shower you faggot

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

how funny would it be for a stealth camera app to be programmed so that at the 10th photo it took, it would just shoot out flash and burst sound effect non stop. I'd fucking die laughing

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

well, that's italy. Just so you know. She's probably between 14 and 16.

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

man/10

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

Get help you fucking psycho. What the fuck is wrong with you? That is not how a normal healthy human thinks and behaves.
How is this shit legal?
Everyone here is a disgusting excuse of a human being.
I sincerely hope you all either find help, or kill yourselves before you really hurt someone and fuck up your pathetic lives even more.
Predators like this do not deserve to be part of society.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

This your girl?

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

what is normal human thought and behavior?

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

dat ass

Easton King
Easton King

There is a reason women won't actually talk to any of you, and you have to resort to stalking and being predators. Take the fucking hint, you pathetic excuse of men.

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

Not stalking people, not spying on people, not taking creepshots.
Not wanting to hurt and rape women.
This isn't normal. Get help.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

I still don't get it, what's the hint? And if women won't talk to us, what are we to do but creep around?

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

What the fuck are you doing here, creep. Fuck outta here and head to Tumblr or kill yourself. Let the man creep.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

That's a list of what isn't normal human thought and behavior (according to you). Shall I repeat my question?

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

too big ?

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Please do. I don't think we understood the full faggotry of your first posting.

You're posting of it again will help us all.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

The hint is that you'll never be worth anything in society because you have to resort to stalking and being predators. That is not normal social behavior at all. People don't do that. You either need to get proffesional help, or kill yourselves before you end up SERIOUSLY hurting someone.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

what is normal human thought and behavior?

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

More Alice pls

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

More of tanline shower girl hot DAMN.

Tyler King
Tyler King

Should I be concerned with my societal "worth"? Why? Is not being a stalker/predator the only way to gain societal value? Also, what is normal social behavior?
People don't do that
Obviously some do.

:)

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

Same girl? Also more.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

ignore these betas please

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

I just wanna make sure you all really know what pathetic disgusting human beings you all are for this, it' s sociopathic behavior. Stalking is not normal, at all. How socially inept can you be?
What would you do if you saw your mother, or sister in here? Or yourself?

John King
John King

I'm in a healthy relationship and can function in society and actually talk to people instead of stalking and sexually harassing them. Sure, I'm the beta.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Thank you, it has been noted.
Stalking is not normal
What is normal?

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

It was his daughter, I talked to the poster of this video. I asked him about it, he also said he can't fap to anything else now but these videos. Fucked up IMO...

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

am I the only one posting here? c'mon guys!

also 1/3

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

That's rape. You are a rapist.

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

2/3

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

3/3

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

you got nothin better to do than be a failed whiteknight on Sup Forums but oh yeah im sure youre the pillar of your community. fuck outta here if you dont like it. yell at a loli thread or something maybe youll change them

Andrew White
Andrew White

aww.su/EzrVW

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

Definitely not stalking. How can you even argue that? It is not normal to watch someone, follow them into bathrooms and dressing rooms, take pictures of them without their knowledge. How can you justify that as good social behavior? Would you want your closest friends, or partner to know you do this?

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

Awesome.. an outdoor strip club. How cool

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

What is the harm in it?

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

thick freshie in Spanish class

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

I am behind 7 proxies, bro, come at me

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

not stalking
It is not normal to ...
I asked what is normal, not what isn't normal.
How can you even argue that?
Actually, it was a question not an argument.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

NEWFAG detected, proxies have shit to do with hiding who you are you jack off.

Aiden King
Aiden King

At least I don't waste my time stalking women, following them into private places, and taking pictures of them. How socially awful can you be, it's embarrassing.
I'm sorry bud, but that's way more pathetic and lonely than what I'm doing.

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

Please tell me that you have the webm... More?

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

I've asked you repeatedly to define the "normal" you keep bringing up. All you've managed to do is tell us what isn't normal.
What is a whale? They aren't pencils or scrap iron or cotton fiber, but that still doesn't tell me what a whale is. If you want me to become normal, please tell me what normal is.

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

1/4

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

lol the "wanting to fit in" conformist type of mentality that makes you feel like you're above nature. There's a reason behind women dressing like this, obviously. The fact that we take pictures of it may be seen as taboo, but don't consider someone who does it to be a "psycho". They're just doing what we all wish we could. You're undoubtedlya hypocrite.

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

2/4

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

Says the newfag. If you weren'ta newfag you would get the joke you faggot.

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

3/4

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

4/4

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

nope, at least I do not have it

James Howard
James Howard

If you look at a girl you're mentally writing a picture.

tfw everyone is a "rapist" per this idiots ideals.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

Normal is respecting privacy and consent. I'm not even OP but y'all are fuckwits

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

No expectation of privacy in public spaces.

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

except pictures are harmless, faggot

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

want to sex w/

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

I'm a normal teen because I respect privacy and consent. I also like to burn down forests and stick my cock in ant hills, but at least I'm normal.

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

kek

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

perfect body

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

HA!!!

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

He talked about following into restrooms specifically. Get your eyes in order, knobgobbler

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

No it's still pretty psycho. At least sociopathic. People dress up because clothes are fun. It is never an excuse to take a picture without their knowledge. It's fucking creepy and voyeuristc. What would be impressive is if you actually talked to them and asked to take a picture.
It's because of people like you I'm afraid to dress up in public.
They kind of are though. This shit could get someone fired if it leaked. Either the girl for unwillingly having her nudes online, or the guy for having voyeur shots on his phone. Fucking think.

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

What the fuck? No. Not normal. It's normal to burn some shit in the backyard. I realize this site is full of degenerates but I didn't fully understand how fucking broken your logic is. The shit? God damn, go read some books.

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

Can't tell if troll or really this stupid

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

italian butt

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

lol, if i see that walking around in the street i will drag her in to my van.
been on nofap for a while and dont have a social life so the tensions are building up

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

I think it takes certain mental disorders to act on those impulses. So it's not that crazy that some of them try to justify their actions. You'll find those people everywhere: pedos, scat-lovers, animal abusers. Something's wrong in the first place, so obviously some will try to make it seem normal.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

You're saying women who dress up like this are actually wanting all kinds of random men to walk up and talk to them?

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

Omfg. Do you have more? Sweet chocolate treats. I bet the melt so quickly.

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

I just think scantily clad women in public are hot as fuck. Doesn't mean everyone who likes these threads are out there stalking and taking pictures of every hot chick they see.

You might be alarmed to learn that EVERY straight male looks at women with lustful thoughts. Not all of us snap pictures of them but most of us probably wish we could!

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

Negative amigo. This is the kind of ass that I'd like to have sit on my fart chamber. I'd love to inhale the vapors out of that ass for hours. More?

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

No but it's way more preferable than getting a creep shot taken of you. I'd rather have someone approach me to talk to me and ask for a pic than unknowingly take pictures of me. It just feels gross and invasive. I've caught people doing it too and they're pussy shits about it.

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

Oh, sorry, I specifically meant spying on girls in bathrooms and stuff. I guess it's weird to get upskirts and stuff too, but IMO, not quite as weird.

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

I have never looked at a women with those thought, just saying.
I respect them enough as human beings, and see them as that first. Idk about you.

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

fag

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

Well you've passed the whiteknight's normal test, congrats. You don't belong in this thread.

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

I am not even trying to defend someone, but I could imagine that some like the tension/ excitement which comes along with taking secret photos.

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

thread derailed by a whiteknight and the fags bothering to respond to it

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

If you're in public, you're dressing up to look the way you want in public. If someone makes a hard-copy of you while you were in public, then it's your fault for going out there looking like that. You might as well make an argument against anyone who takes a mental picture of a girl's ass who wears tight pants then.

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

I think that's just more human decency than being normal

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

I think that's just a lackluster sex-drive or repressed homosexuality than human decency.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

That's a lot of Arby's my dude. Would still eat tho

David Smith
David Smith

fucking democrats

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

I have never looked at a women with those thoughts
lul

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

I have a sex drive, I also have something called self control and can stop it from taking over my thoughts and actions.
Back in high school sure, but I'm a grown ass man now. I would hope everyone here is too.

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

lustful thoughts aren't in opposition to human decency. It's our biological drives that have kept the species alive and growing, retard. You aren't a better person because you can pretend you don't have lewd thoughts about women until after you get to know them

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

she is so hot

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Yesmore

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

more of her she is hot, more feet?

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

And fapping is love notes written in jizz.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

I'm kind of a better person because I can stop myself from taking creep shots though.

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

Keep going. I gotta see the front.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

tits or gtfo

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

How would you not see the camera? I always wonder how they set it up..

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

You are on Sup Forums. No one cares if you're a better person than any of us. No one gives a fuck if you're a good person, and no one is going to reward you or sing your praises for being one. We don't care. Your little tirade has not changed anyone's opinion. We all just think you're gay now. Please contribute or gtfo; no one is forcing you to be in this thread.

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

bonus for tan lines! Great!

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

more?

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

Yeah those tan lines are

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

my mom

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Dude, did you really have to kill her?!? It ain't worth it holmes....

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

goddamn you my friend are a gent

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

sharedir.com/dl/123102518/Scs.html

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)
Hidden Websites 2017

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

had to, worth it for the nut

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

Has anyone ever told you guys how immoral you are?

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

There are a lot more than just 3 of those pics

thecandidforum.com/beach-bikini-pictures/93139-lesbian-butt-massage-beachpark.html

Colton Young
Colton Young

yup, don't care

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

Thanks! Did not know that

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

My backpack has two cams in it, lenses are about upper-calf high when I hold it to my side.
Perfect for trains, busses and metro systems.

Whenever I go to someones house I "forget" my wallet and car keys (with motion detect) near the sink, pointing at the toilet.

And for dark shots, I leave my S7 in the outer netting pocket of my backpack, which happens to posotion it so the lense is always pointing up at a 70° angle.

Anyone else have some nice cam setups?

P.s. op, I'm going to the 2nd hand store tomorrow to pick up a waterproof shaver. I'll install my motion detect wifi mini cam in it.
Power will come from 2 18650's hooked up to a galaxy s5 wireless charging coil to make it 100% watertight

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

you're a fucking piece of shit, they shouldn't let you near a keyboard you fucking aspie.

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

More, please.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

step sis in bathroom

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

almost as if she knew nice.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

How do you guys set up the cameras in bathrooms

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

what the fuck is wrong with you all

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

of course, like?

James Green
James Green

It's just a 720p 808 cam basically, so the quality is the same as this clip.

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

Get micro cams with motion detect.
Hide it in stuff.
Reap rewards

Absolutely nothing. Piss off

Tldr

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Found the newfag.

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Anyone know of an app for android which can convert into a webm format that actually works on /b and clover?

Inb4 command line ffmpeg

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

Beautiful. I love when bitches site like that.

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

Great body. Who is it? Friend? Cousin?

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

Creepshot - you're doing it right

+10 internetz

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

Old friend

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

my gf didn't know i was taking this at the time, i think that counts as a creepshot

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

Wow, I know her

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

any more like these?

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

More

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

gonna make me cum

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

this just got hot post more?

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

no more, but have more behind

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

So what's her name? Link to fb

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

Recommendations on camera?

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

Good god

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

and the fap begins

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

You're really going to look at this thread and try to say there's nothing wrong with you?

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

Search ebay or chink sites for
1080P Wireless WiFi IP Spy Hidden Camera DIY Module Mini DVR Motion Nanny Cam
Or something similar.
Choose something that fits into what you want to hide the camera in

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

I was just about to go to the beach with my camera and get some good ones but it started raining
Rip

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

Its my absolute top fetish.
And I dont have many more.

So in all honesty, no, I see nothing wrong here.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

stalking is not normal
socially inept
Nigga, you just contradicted yourself
Media is stalking
Media is "normal"
Stalking is "normal"

Also what do you think humans have been doing for the past 6,000 years?

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

Your fucking pubes look like old carper you fucking faggot

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

mexican mother-in-law, got plenty of spanks out of these

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

Raging whale feminist confirmed
What's "dressing up" to you? Leggings, uggs and a big hoodie? Oooo so "socially normal"

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit