Creepshot V2

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

model number/brand on camera?

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

So am I. Who are you planning to spy upon?

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

this must be in europe, i never see this here in the states

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

That's just not worth the effort.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

Yeah, I made it. There's actually a bit more to it: if you flip up the trimmer, there's a little window that lets you see the status LED of the camera board. These models have three small round shaver heads. I added tactile switches behind them so the cam can be turned off/on by pressing on the shaver heads. And it uses a security screw, so it can't be opened unless you have exactly the right screwdriver.

James Jones
James Jones

basically every (legal) girl, which visits the bathroom. Creeps in general are nice to see here, but it is always different, seeing someone you know in a situation she does not expect to be watched.

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

does the razor still work?
and also where did you but the camera, because I dont see it

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

Well, some people spend 100 hours building a model ship that doesn't even float.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

Disgusting and creepy as fuck. what would your mother there say? Do you wonder why you're single?

John Torres
John Torres

No, it no longer works. The camera lens can be seen in the second pic. It's behind the ribbon cable in the picture of the insides.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

doesn't matter what she says while she's choking on my dick

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

Show the movie?!

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

Man I love whores

Blake Price
Blake Price

me too

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

Any tips on how to take pics in public places?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit